COMEDY CENTRAL IS FINALLY FEELING THE BEEEEERN

how long till the daily show bites the dust

What show is she NOT making anymore?

Good fucking riddance

People still watch cable?

Plebs and old people

We knew this day would come lads.

Farewell you stupid fat cabbagepatch faced bitch

Didn't you see hot tub time machine 2? Not only will it not end soon but we know who the next host is

shell be fine

we didnt do shit and if you think so your stupid

I just started getting it for the first time since childhood. The El Rey Network is comfy as FUUUUCK. Also Carbanaro effect is fucking hilarious. That dude is such a goober it somehow becomes a watchable show.

We haven't "done" it until she mysteriously throws herself into a wood chipper

I have optimum.
it calls me a cuc every once in a while

Who cares? Unless it's a show where she eats a bullet, this is a plus.

>The The Ray network
nice job retard

Could this year get any better?
ghostbusters a massive flop
(((schumer))) show cancelled

Chevy?

>Writes and stars in a massively successful movie
>Decides to pursue film acting and screenwriting instead of showrunning
>We did it reddit!

I'm not even a fan, but are you people retarded?

>I'm not even a fan, but are you people retarded?

Have you not heard about what happened?

she's busy with scripting/starring/directing movies

>your stupid

You mean the Kurt Metzger thing?

Is that... Martin Lawrence's head superimposed onto that of a rabbit? Ha HA! That's so riDONKulous!!!

>retarded

That's offensive user, please don't use that word.

as great as it is that that show wont be on tv anymore its not that much of a shock to any one. comedy central only has like 3 shows that didnt get canceled

southpark, the dailyshow, tosh.0

I, for one, haven't heard what happened

elaborate

It's Omar Epps from House MD, it's an old dvach meme

Got caught ripping off sketches

>Martin Lawrence
>A rabbit
>Those dubs

kek

lel

What did she rip off?

and it's not a rabbit but a cat

K...keep me posted

>Wilmore is gone
Really? I don't even understand how these people even are on Comedy Central.

I know it's so weird, I don't know what the fuck happened. Remember the man show and drawn together?

That happened like 10 years ago.

Oh shit.

>Man Show
What DID happen to that?

I remember Brainiac, but that might have been Discovery. I liked it but I can't call it quality TV.

The Nightly Show is cancelled.

A few weeks after the election if Hillary wins

I remember at one point they got new hosts and soon after it was gone.
Also I really liked the game show with the nerds of different categories , film, tv and music. I remember the movie nerd once said his girlfriend left him for sitting around watching movies all day. "Where's your tv show?"

i'm not that surprised by it... the sjw's that her show attracted to her have had her balls in a vice for a while now... she is always coming out and apologizing for some joke she made, i'm sure she hates it.

She probably want's nothing more then to return to the time when she was just becoming famous when she could still get away with rape jokes and racist humor.

People kept tweeting her about one of her writer's online rape jokes, so she apparently ragequit even though there is suppose to be a fifth season soon because she couldn't think of any other way to pretend she was never associated with him.

>1mill networth

that cant be right, why is she so poor lmao

>new hosts
Its was Joe Rogan and Doug Standhope which is a terrible pairing for the man show because Joe is too bland, Doug is too edgy and the Man Show wasn't suppose to be an odd couple.

>WAGE GAP

So more reruns of Adam Sandler movies 'eh?

Well played Comedy Central... very well played.

Viacom is absolute trash. CC is going the way of G4. That is into the fucking toilet.

She's not as popular as the (((media))) would lead you to believe. She did an arena tour that lost a ton of money. She played the minor league hockey arena near me and apparently they sold so few tickets they had to change the stage setup so is was not even a quarter of the arena and even that was maybe half full.

how rude

she has to pay more for shampoo, do you have any idea how hard her life is?

Joke's on you, I don't use shampoo

Maybe they are slowly learning that pandering to an extremely small demo that just happens to be very loud is not paying off for them.

She's related to one of the most powerful senators in the country, she'll be fine.

kill yourself

Sen. Chuck "We must defend Israel at all cost" Schumer

Its that black gentleman from House

Underrated post

That's not why it got canceled right?

She went to far when she ripped off Patrice

>she is always coming out and apologizing for some joke she made
Or making some kid do it. Never forget.

First the Chapelle show and now this

Comedy Central just can't keep anymore of its good shows on

This is completely wrong.

The writer got in a huge twitter war against feminist about rape apoligism and other SJW bullshit. Feminists were DEMANDING that Amy Schumer disavow his words, fire him from her show, and cast another white man (or jew, I don't know) into the fire.

Only she didn't. She's friends with the writer and was going to remain silent on the whole controversy, and was actually blocking feminists who brought it up to her on twitter. The controversy kept going however and the writer told Amy that she could publicly disavow his words because he "didn't want to take her down with me". He even jokingly pointed out that feminists were still demanding he be fired for a job that doesn't even exist anymore, since there is no fifth season of the show.

Amy was a total bro in the situation tbqh.

She said she was disgusted by him.

>It's only okay when my friends do it.

Because he told her too.

Wow. What a beta.

Not really. He recently said he stands by his statements, which is practically career suicide. He's the hero we need right now.

It wasn't really a huge twitter war, he posted this and it upset a ton of feminists, but when people were asking her about it she was trying to deny they were even connected, then further clarified it was because she was canceling her show even though she is contracted for a fifth season, but not everyone is sure she is serious because then she went to bed.

I'm pretty left leaning and even I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

Go to the police first if you are raped. Don't shower, don't towel off, don't do anything but go to police (or a doctor) and tell them you have just been raped.

Are people literally angry at this guy for giving actually good (albeit a little crude) advice?

It's not so much what he said but how he said it

lol... kid calls her a whore on twitter, she makes a quick and witty comeback, and everyone loses their shit cuz the kid feels bad about it

you wacky bastards

Betas are not heros, I know you're a weak little faggot but keep thinking that.

This is fucking great. sjw and leftists scum eating each other. Couldn't happen to a nastier more despicable people.

ITT: neckbeards think their shitty little board has any relevance irl.

Grow up faggots.

Then why did you come from some other board just to say that and why are you genuinely so mad irl?

whoa calm down tumblr fatty and go have another cupcake, op was being tongue in cheek

Well, it would appear that "I'm such a slut XDDD" isn't all that funny

Pretty much, he just spouted a bunch of stuff. Plus his grammar is terrible. Mine is to, but I try, I really do, I really do, ok.

the main problem here is that the kid's joke isn't even funny

neither is she, she's still a hypocrite

yeah, what a problematic shitlord

He probably thought that since Big Amy doesn't mind portraying herself as a promiscuous character in media (i.e. the Slave Leia photoshoots, where she's blowing a lightsaber), he's free to make the joke. Obviously a stupid mistake, but I honestly doubt he came up with the whole 'whore' angle on his own.

Piggy has to continue rubbing elbows with crazy cunts to keep staying on their good side. I do suspect, however, that she would've reacted in a vastly different manner had she been the subject of a sex joke by Jim Norton on The Opie & Anthony Show about five or six years ago.

Its always nice when they eat each other.

>>Writes and stars in a massively successful movie
>massively successful
was it though?

I thought it was pretty clever actually. regardless of whether you thought it was funny or not, either way she's a huge hypocrite/bitch for getting upset about it.

"spent the night with her" doesn't really imply anything - of course other guys have spent the night with her. the joke could work for just about anyone over the age of 20.
if it was something like "me and the guys/my dog/her dad spent the night with amy schumer - probably not the first time for her" it would at least imply something taboo.

Must have ran out of jokes to steal

I can't imagine how much uglier shes gonna get in 10-15 years. It'll be her funniest act yet

Who /brobaby/ here?

Jezebel said it was, so it must have made billions.