Hello, anonymous!

Hello, anonymous!

Consider this a general advice thread. If you need some advice or help with something, just use
>advice
at the beginning of your post. Someone will probably throw their thoughts your way.

Or if you'd like a fortune cookie, use
>fortune
followed by your name. Any name, really. Someone will probably throw a cookie your way!

Other than that, just relax, try to foster a welcoming atmosphere and awaaaaay we go~

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/122402996/playlist/6LWP1DnTvTSez2sWqRzA6M
youtube.com/watch?v=QyViuXFyIE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard rabbits and came running.

Reisen thread? Let's go.

Good~ that's the right attitude to have.
Wow, you found this quickly!

Hello all

Hi op!
Hi 2b!
I heard rabbits too.

Mantis

Oh? Still have time to come to our little shrine, eh?
Heh.. Welcome, little mantis~

What should I do when I feel the urge to hurt people?

You know me, ever diligent.

Hey Sky. Doing okay? It's been but a few minutes from the last thread. But I hope you're not having too hard of a time.

Good to see you, Mantis!

Now there's two threads!

>be me
>yesterday
>learn that this weekend is a long weekend
>awyiss.jpg
>stay up late and sleep in
>wake up
>chores
>heck.png

Hello thread

-Sweet Roll

Rabbits a best.

You should realize that it's not worth it in the long run. Hurt inflicted on others becomes regret inflicted upon you in later life.

Talk to your big sister.

Better than Alice threads

Of course...not gonna miss a bunnyqueen thread...they are a rare breed.
Things will improve, hopefully without needing to be worse first.

pretty simple. you shouldn't.

I can think of three answers to that. Here, I'll list them all for your convenience.
1.) Therapy has doubtlessly taught you some techniques.
2.) I thought you had 2B to help you with such questions.
3.) Probably whatever you did during the entire year that you behaved yourself.
Yep. Not too surprising~
Aaah... I've been there, heh.
Yep.
Oh look, I was right.
Well, with any luck, they mightn't be any more.

Chekked

What happened?

Mantis

To bring in fresh anons, I request that we have a little get thread going so we don't "cringe" them out

*shrugs* They all kind of suck in their own way.

And suppose they must get worse? Would I be wrong to place my confidence in knowing that you can handle?

Can you read what's in my heart?

Take out your anger on a punching bag

Get one of those stress reliever balls and squueze them

-Sweet Roll

Can i still eat your ass?

well reimu didn't make one but i suppose it's enough

-meowbot

Fucking finally I get on this thing once again.

PM me about this, please. I'd like to hear this.
All good suggestions?
W-what?
Mm.

My therapist never taught me how to deal with those urges, she just wanted to pill me.

You can probably eat mine, Doubt you'd want to though.

This will do just fine. If they think it's too 'cringe' to participate, then I suppose their issues really are too petty to bother with.

Your threads are the best though, I was kinda hoping you would OP

\/ \/ \/
-Sweet Roll

Bump

Be careful with her cotton balls

Ah? "This thing"?

I have no doubts as to your ability to handle yourself, but you have people to reach out too...
Hmm and why is that?
No, I'll be okay eventually. Even if not now...

Hello to all our new friends out there! E>

On the Fortune thread of course.
It's been so long.

Then I'll be expecting your support tomorrow, as I'll be hosting my own threads every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm PST for the summer.

New schedule.

Be well, Sky.

That was meant for Nep

I just messed up the numbers

-Sweet Roll

POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE

Welcome!

I hope you're all doing really great! especially all the anons, you guys need some love!

Hey I remember these threads from the last time I asked for advice on which touhou outfit to get for my doll and oddly enough, got Reisen's!

But I am looking for another touhou outfit to.. not spice things up but just for something new. Current outfits:
>Sakuya
>Alice
>Reimu
>Marisa
>Reisen
>Eirin

The Doll's dimensions are:
>35in bust
>31in hip
>19in waist
>35in shoulder

The outfit needs to have a skirt for easy access and slipping on, and look good as a Boobhou. Any thoughts?

I always imagine these pounces as soft and quite gentle...

Nice work drawing out the user in the previous thread, Butterfly. Mind working your talents for your paramour here?

I'll try to give my best advice to everyone there!
>8am for me
fuuuuck

Well then get rolling folks, we got cookies for dubs, bewbs for trips, butts for quads!

You heard me
Can i munch and crunch your ass?
Oh I'll munch any ass you got
I'll munch her cotton balls too

Asking her to be a part of your threads will drive people away. Just hope you're aware of that.

Have you ever listened to Super Sounds of the 70s?

Roll

Mantis

Does Man ass count?

Heyo~

Either way I think no one actually remembers me since I've been here like...once every 1-2 months.

that sounds like something that doesn't fit an advice thread at all.

Of course! They are little butterfly pounces!

Yoshu! I feel myself filling up with your confidence in me, 2B!

I went to a Chinese restaurant once, They threw a stick of butter at me and said "Butter-fly"

Ill be there to shitpost

Well we have to draw in some anons for advice, and what better way to bring them in than rolling for gets?

I guess I'll just watch for a while.

Bring your A-game. Want a fresh(er) start? Here's your opportunity. Don't cuck it up.

Only the people that know her. And even then, I'm hoping that some will come through with their support. I can't do this entirely alone.

Also, you're Ghost?

Well, you happen to *know* a therapist in this community, perhaps you should unblock them, try to get back into their good graces and ask. I'm afraid I don't have much of an answer for you, dear, though Sweetroll's suggestions aren't terrible, even if they aren't really for someone with your condition.
Aha... Well, as a means to giving you a warm welcome, why don't I offer you a tarot reading? What would you like to ask?
Yes, I'm aware.
Hello, butter.
*pets*
*pets*
Amazing. I recall you too, user. I'll leave the suggestions to others.
P-paramour, huh...?
S-so lewd...
I'm doing so right now.
open.spotify.com/user/122402996/playlist/6LWP1DnTvTSez2sWqRzA6M
W-who said all that? You better not be expecting me to deliver...!

I can't lurk properly if you keep summoning me

Absolutely
Men, woman, children, nobody's safe from my munching
Wait till i actually eat your ass.
I'll show you real lewd

Doesn't have to be you though, but still a bit disappointed

my orange almost fell outta my bed
thank fuck it didn't

-meowbot

Breathing exercises!
Its difficult because it feels so... icky...

>advice plz, be me be 19 be 6'2 ginger but no face shit and not autistic like the rest of my breed, pull off being ginger fuk pretty gud muscular build
>have GF who was hot 2 years ago when started dating, is now 5 feet tall and 142pound pretty round, has double chin
>Dont know if I should dump and try for better bitch cuz this one has pretty good personality
>halp

Don't fail me.

That was terrible. Take it back.

Everyone is invited. Thank you for your support.

I figured out who your girlfriend is.

Take a break from your lurking duties, won't you? I'd imagine it could get quite tiresome at times.

feet for singles

Never blocked him.
Smocking?

I am slowly starting my weebening process, i spent three days of my life doing nothing but watching anime, i am even learning some japanese words, please save me from the weeb web...

>Yoshu! I feel myself filling up with your confidence in me, 2B!
What are you, me?
Anonymous is always welcome.
Oh?
I mean I'm not especially *opposed* though I certainly don't have the most appealing rear here.
I-i might as well just start posting from my lewd folder if that's the case.

Anonymous! I know you are out there...

Are you feeling sad? Are you feeling confused by the messy mess that is life?

Like a big...complicated...messy thing!

Everybody here is kindhearted and wants to help.

No bamboozles I promise! It's weird but...this little community here has done a lot for people, and while they won't solve your problems for you, you can find an ear here.

So there's no need to be shy, Anonymous! No keeping your pain hidden away, okay?

why would someone click on an advice thread and scroll through, but only stick around because someone said "roll and I'll post random boobs"?
howdy!

Dump her love isnt for fats

I'll change em to dubs

you can't escape it

-meowbot

I do not rescind my statement.

I take my ass-offer back. I can't undo my belt.

Once you begin the transformation process, it cannot be undone. When you choose your Waifu is when the cycle is complete.

2b, will these threads be on Sup Forums ?

Mantis

Hmm, is it just her weight that bothers you? Two years is also the point where most people have fallen out of the honey-moon phase of a relationship and it starts taking work to make things keep going..... could be a lil of both, but that doesn't make it break up material...

Dub trips! Now ya get boobies and cookies!

There are much more reputable people to help you out than someone who only wants to do harm to others, and has repeatedly done so in the past. And, maybe. Who wants to know?

Well she is very similar to you...

everything is tiring, so it makes no difference
hellouise

Anything worthwhile is going to be difficult. Your shot to call if you want it badly enough.

You're 19. Dump her and gain more dating experience if you're not happy. Settle for nothing less than your standards.

Of course.

Anons works in mysterious ways

I always seem to get dubs and trips! I must be lucky.

Anons will definitely will show up! ^^

Uhm...
Well, it's mostly my fault if I've never been able to get on these thread much often..
But if you want to, maybe it could help!

Actually, there could be something...
What about my past..?
Something really awkward happened when I was 4 y/o and every now and the it still bugs me..

Why don't you try encouraging her to exercise, possibly with you, rather than calling her a bitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=QyViuXFyIE4
Y-yes. You did.
*sigh*
Then you have one less thing to worry about.
Join uuuuus- no but really, three days? Get out and do something, anonymous.
Yeah, she sure is...
... Wow. Not bad.
She gets those from me regularly as is, no need to reward an arbitrary, luck-based achievement.
How are you, Byakuren?
Hello?

More cookies for you!

You're young so you should definitely dump her and find someone more attractive. Then when you're 30 you should get back with her.

I don't know what that means.

Why are you and Nep fighting?

I'm going to need to talk to you in private... just one question

I'm afraid that's... not a very clear question. Please ask a direct question for me to read for. It will be best that way.

Well, you got to post for him/her/??? on here

mamizou > ran > reisen > byakuren

-meowbot

Ufufufufu, I am foiling your neutral plans!

>Only the people that know her.
Too many people.

*hogs all the cookies*

Although that is true, I'm afraid at this point I can't be too picky about the help I receive.

But really, since targeting user is on top of the priorities list of so many, I'm surprised no one has utilized Ika in order to drive away other avatars and isolate user.

You must not be used to doing much at all, if that's the case. Let me guess: NEET?

I'll be on Discord later.

I'm doing the absolute best I can! how are you, Reisen?
I'll agree, the crazy moon bunny is better.

Hmm, 4yo. That's a long way back to remember... must have been quite something. What happened?

But i don't want to have a waifu, my extreme childish mentality forces me to assume every girl is a gross and scary monster, there has to be a cure to revert the transformation!

I can escape it in Soviet Russia though, right?

B-but i am a regular...

Are we? Are you sure of that? I wasn't even warned!

Hey, sharing is caring now hand em to

It's basically just the fat, she has been going to the gym but she has pretty bad back problems that make it hard for her to workout for to long, she smoking hot when skinny tho