Ok, I've been already a long time on this board. At the time I discovered this board...

ok, I've been already a long time on this board. At the time I discovered this board, other pictures have been posted of this girl. So this is the way, I try to grab the attention of the more experienced guys.

I'm referring to drug/sex experiences. Right now, I'm quite hight on some good cocaine. Nice stuff. But I can not get one up. On weed, I get so horny. I often buy some weed, just to smoke alone at home. Best day to do this is sunday. Best fap.

Other urls found in this thread:

egcitizen.com/news/elk-grove-resident-pleads-guilty-to-molesting-two-children/article_2a2c30a4-b9db-575a-b004-3426c012cae7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Mate, just how mashed are you? I'm still trying to decode this shit.

could you please timestamp and photograph this "coke"

You cannot get hard on coke.
And if you manage to finally get hard and bust a nut it'll feel like you're having a heart attack. But you'll beat the shit out of your dick trying to.

Source: I've done it and managed to keep it up and climax.

At the time of writing, everything is gone!

sheesh, that you saved that image almost makes me cringe... since I doubt that's the only one of her you have :(

The heart attacking feeling is kinda like the feeling you get when you did too much too fast and feel like you're going to die. But worse. I seriously imagine it could kill you.

Sorry, which part you have trouble to understand? I'm not native english, sorry.

yea tbh I usually find myself at 4am having been fapping for like 2 hours trying to bust just sweating and cramping and finally having a weird ass spasmastic orgasm. gr9 times

Ok that's nice. I do not manage to get it up at all. Even with a naked girl in front of me.

:(

I do not have other pics of her. Only the memory of it

should i tell you a secret

I mean, like this, you can satisfy a girl. As long as you've been hard while fapping

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's too soon

Go ahead

another

Ok, if you google "jpg4", and maybe some other keywords, you may get some interesting results. depending on what you like, of course

thanks user

might wanna use some ultrasurf.exe or torr tho depending

Bump for OT

Who?

What do you mean "who"

interest?

whoms'td've

Very. Timestamp though ;-)

another

Surely there's an album somewhere

its reposts so no stamp

ask the FBI

Ok, of course, no timestamp if it is a repost.

You have anything to offer?

Or you just another horny guy, posting like random pics?

btw, she looks exactly like my cousin. very nasty thoughts...

Ok someone any advice on cocaine/sex? experiences? stories?

Goddamit, I'll take anything gratefully

another bump

actually, this pic seems to be fake. I know many girls that are willing to take some cocaine though.

Briana Dailey from Elk Grove, CA

egcitizen.com/news/elk-grove-resident-pleads-guilty-to-molesting-two-children/article_2a2c30a4-b9db-575a-b004-3426c012cae7.html

ok, interesting. I did not know this story