Im a TRANSGENDER GIRL and i answer questions

Im a TRANSGENDER GIRL and i answer questions.
Amuse me b

Show me your genitals

Why am I so miserable?

Fake girls.

Neo vagina yet?

user it needs to be, Will you show me your genitals?
He said, and I answer questions

Wait, I always get confused with this..

Is a "transgender girl" actually a girl or a guy?

Like, what is your real gender, and what gender do you pretend to be?

Ill show you mine if you show me yours

show ass

You into men, women or both?

What exactly are you?
Man who "became" woman? or
woman who "became" man?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

still not a question

I will keep my genitals as a secret
Im a girl bornt as a boy
Men

Classic

could you please post your genitalia?

You're not a girl, you're just a faggy guy. Being a faggot isn't a gender.

Well then tits or gtfo

are you taking hormones? if yes, since when?

Got a lot going on there

This is the only correct response.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Howl ong on hormones. Name some things that make you dysphoric. Why post here and not /lgbt/?
T. Repressed tranny.

What did your friends said when they knew you were going through all this?

So, you're a dude.

no enough slick

Yep. Know the rules fuckfaces...

Is a transgender girl the one with a penis that think they're a girl or the one with a vag that thinks they're a boy?

Are you gonna read the new issue of sonichu were Robbie is now trans

Great body. Wheb did you start your transition

Fuckin tat on foot. Would not bang

>Transgender
>Girl

Nah a mentally ill boy is more like it. SJW culture should have been squished the second we saw this uprising.

Yes
Total support since 1st second.

yeah

Fat. Would not bang

you are not a transgender girl, you do not have a period/menstrual cycle.

Are you fully post-op or do you still have a dick? Because if you still have a dick you're not a woman. Sorry, but you need to get that shit cut off you want to be a woman.

Well you look great

you're a FTM?

There is no such thing as transgender. There is only male, female, and mental illness. Just because liberal SJW cucks approve of mental illness doesn't make it right.

can you post ass?

Do you miss your penis?

your genitals

So you're a guy you mean.

you are a guy you faggot get the fuck out you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEE

Heard about BPA as well as other common 'feminizing' chemicals that are everywhere relatively recently?
Funny story... Very relevant.

get a lobotomy faggot, you will still be a shame for people around you, but not like this...

Post same picture but with socks no shoes!!

No. I always disliked it since i have memory.
Its a really horrible sensation.

trannies don't deserve human rights because it's physically impossible for a human to be "transgender"

Is your face still guyish even after you took hormones for X years?

>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░ just checking if it works, excuse my newfagness

My face was never masculine tho hormones dont change the looking of ur face

This guy is right

Pls respond

Im diagnosed of gender dysphoria by a doctor, not a shaman.
Dont tall abput science to justify ur retard religious hatred.

checked

You have a mental disorder.

fuck you fagit rule 11

Only one?

OP please

show me your genitals

it just admitted that it had one so yes
(gender dysphoria is the real version of trans)

your genitalia

Im not gonna satisfy weird fetishes

>transgender girl

lol no, you're a mentally diseased freak of a mane

Op is a faggot

What's the hardest part about being transgender?

The brutal changes that come all together.

want to do some butt stuff?

Kys

Please

Muh dick

Because that wasn't ambiguous or anything...

Why are all of you so unhappy?

There is no such thing as transgender

We have enough with the suffer of being trans that we have to deal with a lot of social pressure and ppl judging us constantly.

So you legit have XY chromosome but you FEEL like you should have YY... How's that working out for ya?

Take your meds. You actin crazy.

Chromosomes are irrelevant.

people give a fuck too much what others think, this is why there's so many fucking edgy millennials these days. Who the fuck cares what other people think about you.

tell that to my penis

you have a mental illness.

Are you sure that you weren't just under a lot of a certain type of pressure before hand and you just project it into the perception of a female based persona? Because, what if you had everything that you wanted and didn't have to worry about being persecuted? Would it be enough?

Op post socks you boring ass.

You're a dude and you have no ass. You have failed miserably

>bornt

why don't you know how to spell?

Transexuality has to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria and i had a lot. Im not transgender cause i like women clothes or that basic shit, i am cause i couldnt live being a man and i always felt like a woman. Maybe this is too complex 4 something who havent dealt with it (and i understand it) but believe me that this id the hardest thing and the main focus of the problems and suffer in my whole life. U have no idea.

Tfw told feels are more relevant than DNA....

Were you ever in a relationship with a guy who knows you were a boy

Ive never been in a relationship

>this is too complex 4 something who havent dealt with it
Can you please learn to type?

She has ass man, thats undeniable.

Sry im not native english

How's the new home, Jessie?

When you're 30 and can't hold up the illusion anymore you will regret this.