Sup Forums, so i drinked alcohol non-stop friday, saturday and yesterday...

Sup Forums, so i drinked alcohol non-stop friday, saturday and yesterday. Today i woke up with the worst hangover and with a pain in my mouth in the upper side over my tongue. Is that normal? I cant eat because the pain

never had pain in my mouth
as an alcoholic i've developed some hangover cures that usually help

for headaches take some excedrin with at least a cup or a bottle of water, and eat a couple spoonfuls of honey

for nausea drink lots of gatorade and eat greasy foods. Eggs, bacon, greasy pizza, salami, slimjim, shit like that

good luck and stop drinking poison

I didnt even went to work. Fucking alcoholism, man.

dont eat greasy foods. drink 4 bottles of water. slam one and drink the others quick. a big bottle of gatorade. eat eggs (yolk is good for replacing nutrients) and toast with honey spread on it. but greasy food after drinking usually makes me sick.

what were you drinking?

>greasy food after drinking usually makes me sick.
might be different for everyone, but greasy foods usually make me feel a lot better

I drinked rum the last friday And cheap whisky on saturday and sunday . Maybe two bottles of each everyday by my own. Stopped drinking a lot. Maybe every 15 days but when i start drink i cant stop. From 7 am till i pass out

Big Mac for me. Works every time for some reason.

yeah buddy. runny eggs, toast with honey, lots of water and gatorade. and excedrin. you'll be fine. stop drinking. there's your hangover preventative

Pizza works like magic to me

if you puked it could be a busted blood vessel

you probably just gnaw'd your jaw in your sleep

i do that sometimes, i'll wake up and have chewed half my tongue off lol

Pussy

Gotta stop drinking. Last weekend i fall from my bed and dont even woke up. I woke up laying in the floor with blood on my nose

lol you drank for 3 days, only with cocain that would be possible...

you should sleep until tomorrow day and eat sugary and fatty food like Mcdonald

gratz u will also lose your liver in 10 year

Don't buy liquor

I stopped doing coke 4 years ago. Im a hard drinker, not impossible tho

you burned the roof of your mouth eating something hot get over it you puss

then do what I did, when you crave alchool I eat sugar, it does the same shit as cocain on the brain, giving you a dopamine rush, ull get 30-40 lbs in a month but u can get out,

better to have diabetes than no liver

or be a man and stop everything

it's herpes, u sucked a dick while blacked out

29 days sober after 25 years of hard drinking. Stop now, user. You'll thank me later.

Cant remember the last time i had a hangover. Literally chug a bottle of water before you sleep. Then have at least 2 more on the night stand waiting for you when you wake up hazy and parched as a mother fucker.

Hate this. Especially when you basically cooked the top layer of your gums and they start peeling away and hanging like curtains. I ussually try and reach in with my finger and thumb to pull them down/off trying my best not to "peel" any living flesh.

That sounds awful man

Yeah different fag here, I'm with that other guy. No greasy shit for me when I'm hung over either. I like something heavy and filling but stuff like pizza and fried food rustles my jimmies.