en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
youtu.be/IyENETReiUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

entrapment

Can't wait to see the new chatscreens.

>No, Chris!
>That shit eating grin as he walks in

So sublime.

You cucks who scream "entrapment" really need to understand how the law works and stop rooting for actual child molesters. Most of these people actively participate in sending nudes to children they know are underage, which is a crime in literally most of the states.

Stop with this "durrr I don't know what entrapment" means, autism. Don't send you dick to what you think is a 12 year old. There you go.

No one's screaming anything, you retarded cuck faggot.

lol and that makes me a cuck? Okay. You realize that the same autist has been making these threads as a thinly veiled excuse to project how he wants to fuck kids and defend that?

I've seen this thread six times in the last few days and the same user talks about "reeee entrapment"

Would you go for a decoy so you can have some free ice tea and cookies?

Hansen has gotten fucking fat.

But one thing clearly never changes, retards will be retards.

He's 56 years old and isn't that fat, he's fine, I'm looking forward to the new show

i wonder if chris knows about various chans.

He's definitely fucking fat, you can see it in his face and his clothes.

WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SEAT

Not fat. More bloated. He's just nearing his 60s and doesn't watch what he eats. You have to be on point and exercise daily to be slim in your later years. He probably just doesn't care.

t. someone who will be on the show
ama

Nooooooooooooo !

Sup Forums is fucked

Like that user said, he's an older man, if you don't take extra care of your body you will look worse with age

If you're gonna do it banepost in front of him.

cunny threads will finally be gone.

HYPE

Were the cupcakes home baked?

did you eat any cookies?

What?? No way!

Can't tell who's more unintelligent and degenerate, the pedophile scum bags or the retards who make this show and think they're doing a good thing.

Stopping pedophiles is good. Baiting pedophiles and stopping them from a non existant crime is retarded. Just forcing them into punishment instead of getting them help.

Who's more sick, Hansen or the pedos?

>Who's more sick, Hansen or the pedos?
The pedos

how many of these guys you think either got killed in prison/offed themselves from the embarrassment after being shown for what they are on TV?

that's a good question. the people behind the show are profiting from others' mental illness.

>Perverted Justice makes the accounts pretending to be underage kids, but NEVER messages anyone first
>They are always messaged first
>Perverted Justice always announces the age
>They never bring up anything sexual, the predator does
>The predator usually knows whats he's doing is wrong and will say it in the chat
>The predator will say the sexual things he wants to do to the underage decoy
>Right there is illegal
>Perverted Justice will have him bring things with him to show intent and get a better conviction (I.e. bring condoms, lubricant, gifts)
>The Predator goes to the house with intent to do illegal sexual things to these decoys
>They get busted

It's not a "honey pot" and it's not "entrapment." When you willingly know someone is underage and try to do something lewd to them, it's illegal.

the pedos, you pedo.

>I'll send dick pictures to a underage girl
>No crime or harm done

Okay.

They're on equal ground for sure. Both horrible people without a high enough IQ to use some more abstract reasoning. His brain works like a cavemans.
>bad guy doing bad thing so me me punish

Was there ever a black pedo or an asian one, or are they all white guys?

And what about pedo children?

Yes, it would be far nicer of him to not expose pedos and allow them to rape children, wouldn't it?

There have been indians and jews

I just saw a black guy on the show just now.

there's no helping a pedo. sexual deviance is hardwired not learned. you can't force someone to stop having sexual urges. that would be like someone trying to convince you whatever gets you off doesn't arouse you.

Wait, so if I approach a recovering drug addict and tell him I have some SUPER dank heroin, and I convince him to come to my house to do heroin, and his will breaks and he decides to come with even though he knows its bad, I havent done anything wrong?

Yes at the end of the day its his fault for taking the drugs, but Im the one who got him to partake in the first place.
Half these guys are just mentally ill depressed men trying to fap, then this FAKE 13 year old girl falls into their lap (unlike a real girl EVER would).

They are mentally ill, but I'd actually argue Chris Hansen is even worse because he is sane and knows what he's doing. Just a straight up shitty man.

Who gives a fuck ?

i like to watch pedos get fucked for life.

Its less about punishing these sick fucks and more about making the thousands of other sick fucks out there wary. If they know that little girl they're chatting with might be an undercover cop, they'll think twice. If they think they might walk into a house where tv cameras and police are waiting, they'll think thrice.

Law enforcement is almost always after the fact. After the crime has already been committed. The point is let criminals know they wont get away without punishment. Its a deterrent to others. Their crime was soliciting a minor. It doesn't matter that the minor was actually a cop. It doesn't matter it was for a tv show. What matters is what the pedo was thinking and prepared to do. If you say you're going to fuck a child and then show up to do it, you're going down. The choice was there own.

Oh there was an actual underage girl involved and not a full grown terrible human being? Thats interesting. I guess we watched a different show...

What children were being raped? Pretty sure theres a 30 year old woman waiting at the house for him.

Blacks, asians, latinos, whites, indians

youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k&feature=youtu.be&t=288

kek

>recovering drug addict
terrible analogy but lets go with it to humor you. the recovering drug addict is doing everything he can to stay clean, not trying to score. the pedo is the one online instigating the conversation leading to "entrapment".

They are helping them. They're helping them by getting them off the street and hopefully into rehabilitation.

Or would you prefer they stick around and run into a real little girl?

I can tell you're an angry pedo who didn't read my post at all. The pedos are the ones who seek out the decoys. I'd rather they get arrested and their lives ruined than actually rape a child who wasn't a decoy

Are you like, a retard?

dont care. think its fun. let them suffer for being degenerate.

I've memorized every edit to this video by now.

>It's a Sup Forums defends child molesters episode

Nothing new to see here.

Can you link me an episode where they dont go onto forums and reach out to these men with strange screen names?

I've never seen episode that just starts with "HEY GIMME PUSSY"

And I see your IQ is pretty low. Care to explain from your caveman point of view how that analogy doesnt work?

The only difference is taking heroin doesnt harm anyone else. But the dilemma to the person is the same.
>Should I do this tempting thing that gives me pleasure but I know is wrong and shouldnt be done?
>Oh well this guy just made it REALLY easy for me to score, so I'm just gonna do it just this one time, hopefully

How can it be molestation if it's consensual?

EDGY
D
G
Y

Yea, definitely a black. I think in Ohio.

An asian... there were a few.

There was PLEASE SIR, PLEASE
And another with glasses
and another who said he went for younger because no one likes asians.

>chris: could I get you a glass of milk to go along with those cookies?
>pedo: sure.

top kek

Thats the Song from Mister Robot..

not edgy, those people are degenerates.

one can only hope

>not wanting pedos to rape kids is considered edgy

Please to the world a favour and hang yourself

>and another who said he went for younger because no one likes asians.
lmao

>I want to see a mentally ill man's life ended because he was born mentally ill
>I'm not edgy tho XD

>>/plebbit/

>Can you link me an episode where they dont go onto forums and reach out to these men with strange screen names?

Every single episode they ever made. The pedos always start the conversations

atleast i dont fuck toddlers like you. you sick fuck.

there was black ones and some mexicans

remeber " This is just a test, I knew what it wuz"

>wanting the mentally ill to get treatment and not waste tax payers money to thrown in prison
>"wow do you must like kids getting raped XD"
You're a top tier edgelord. I bet your katana is BBC length

>I want to see a mentally ill man's life ended because he was born mentally ill
Nah, I think it's more the fact that they tried to rape little boys and girls you sick pedo.

Stop being a stupid faggot.

i wonder how many people will recognize him during the show.

You're a top tier pedo. I bet your cp folder is 800 gigabyte size.

>Arguing with pedos

Don't waste your breath, they're already mentally fucked in the head.

Pedos. LOL how is this even a question?

That low IQ really showing itself off you dumb ass nigger, jesus christ. I wish there was a way to wipe you out of the gene pool.

The reason they try to have sex with these consenting teenagers, is because they are mentally ill.
So yes, wanting to see them go to prison for life and not recieve treatment, is wanting that for them because they were born mentally ill. Not a hard concept to understand. But you have the IQ of a nigger so no surprise.

>"No, Chris."
Fucking awesome. Can't wait.

>Arguing with pedos
>Don't waste your breath, they're already mentally fucked in the head.
Sup Forums 2016

>That low IQ really showing itself off you dumb ass nigger
I actually have an IQ of 127. What's yours?

Being mentally ill isn't an excuse to try to fuck little kids. Not a hard concept to understand. Do you also think schitzos who shoot up kindergartens should also not be punished?

You can strawman to avoid my logic all you want dumb ass, it doesn't help your flawed argument in anyway.
I have plenty of friends who find this show to be degenerate as well. I guess everyone I went to highschool with rapes kids. Jesus christ you niggers need to take a Intro to Logic class or something

who the fuck cares if they are mentally ill or not. they're off the streets and they will get referred to the help all you pedo apologist say is what they really need and god knows they wouldn't get help any other way.

You are the only one in the thread strawmanning actually

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

you sick fuck. Reported.

>Do you also think schitzos who shoot up kindergartens should also not be punished?
Such a bad analogy. You can't entrap a school shooter.

You can definitely tempt and seduce a pedophile.

Coon logic detected.

Nothing in my argument has said it's a good excuse. They need to be locked away from society for a few years, given psychotherapy, and some medication.
You don't deserve to go to jail for 10 years because you were born with a fucked up brain and somebody who wants to make money off your misfortune convinced you there was a 13 year old who was DTF.

>Actually knowing your IQ
Cringy as fuck. What size fedora do you rock?

By now it has to be nearly all of them. Chris Hansen is like Joseph McCarthy to pedo rapists. The mere mention of his name sends pedos into a panicky fit, and his actual pretense causes all bowels to release.

ok it's clear that you're baiting, take this last (you) from me

What the fuck on earth?

here let me help you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

The only thing I'm guilty of is using ad hominem by calling you stupid, which infact you are.

I have never made assumptions about the type of people I'm arguing with, only insulting you based on your own idiocy.

Please check out that link so you stop using genuine concepts as fucking buzzwords you degenerate nigger.

which is more than apparent to anyone ITT

You must LOVE reddit.
Your post equates to
>I can't argue so I guess I'll just downvote him
Thank you for letting me know you're right before you left the thread. Don't cut yourself on your edge.

Here is your argumen:

>NIGGER
>DUMB DEGENERATE
>LOL LOW IQ
>THEY CANT HELP IT MAN THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL SO WHY PUNISH THEM FOR FUCKING KIDS?
>NIGGER
>COON
>NIGGER

It's clear that you are a pedo yourself and are trying to justify it

You are very good at baiting good sir
*tips trilby*

How to shamefully lose an argument

10/10.

This is a blue board. That means no pedos.

Wait I thought I've been using strawmen?
Why are you going back on that?
You're not even going to try to back that statement up?
You're actually so unintelligent you're just going to greentext the insults and not respond to a single criticism of your logic?
Trying to argue with me would really set off your cognitive dissonance and I can't imagine what that must feel like, I guess I can't blame. Just PLEASE try to further your education and stop posting. People this dumb don't have time to be posting here.

jesus that really old guy just rushing up to the door

These people only have themselves to blame to send these messages and take the effort to drive all the way to a location where they think they can get dat underage sex. I don't want these people on the street. I don't think this kind of shit can be treated, Some people's brains are wired that way, like serial killers.

>THEY CANT HELP IT MAN THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL SO WHY PUNISH THEM FOR FUCKING KIDS?
Low reading comprehension from poorly educated nigger brain detected
Nobody has made this claim in this thread. Get help.

I typically dislike hearing about law enforcement using taxpayer money to "entrap" low level criminals. I put quotes around entrap because according to the law they aren't entrapping them.

It is a waste of money IMO to set up a prostitution sting where the cops arrest men trying to get a $30 blowjob. The prostitution continues it just moves to a different location.

It is a waste of money to set up "bait cars" to catch car thieves. The people who are caught many times have already been arrested for stealing cars. Arresting them again won't stop them from doing it again. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be arrested, my problem is with spending money on these elaborate bait cars. Ultimately, the crime doesn't decrease because of any bait car program.

>TCaP
Like the other "traps" this type of sting does nothing. But my understanding is that the tv show flips the bill instead of the taxpayers. So it doesn't bother me the way other methods do.

And the show used to be really entertaining.

We'll see about this reboot.

dat mr robot season 1 music...I can see those red arcade lights spinning in the background

>Moving pretty quick there, why don't you have a seat right there?

LOL fucking CH, that old guy couldn't wait to rape boy.

youtu.be/IyENETReiUw

I MUST GO SHOPPING

So did he consume all of the cookies, pizzas and beers the predators brought over? Because he got fat