Jack Palance

Name a better western villian
You can't
>inb4 gene hackman who didn't deserve it

He had minimal screen time too, yet emoted evil effortlessly

I don't really care for Shane as a movie either. Damn cuck

Shikaka

I have yet to watch deadwood. Is it a real western?

>Shikaka

You kiddies need to start watching western kino

el indio
frank

Nice try but fonda isn't quite as menacing

It's not a real western but it's a western

this, Fonda is the GOAT. He's also great as a Western hero too, like in Pic Related

I need to rematch the trilogy. Haven't seen those since I first watched westerns

It's set in the old west, but doesn't really adhere to the tropes or cliches of the Western genre

different user here. i just watched all three this past week again. Indio and Mortimer are great in For a Few Dollars More. Indio was way more intimidating than the character the actor played in Fistful.

Plus the flash back in the middle of the final shootout ruins once upon a time in the west, that and the missing train ambush

Indio is one of my favourite villains tebehe. Hallucinatory performance.

>Quando la musica finisce, raccogli la pistola e cerca di sparare... cerca

Ringo. His character's name was Ringo, he played the same role as Tastuya Nakadai(another great actor) did in Yojimbo

i need to get around to watching those films.

Get the fuck out of here with your weak ass villains.

Who is Ringo? I'm intrigued but more confused

AUDIE
U
D
I
E

Haha Ben foster is great but for reals. Not gonna top palance

Gian Maria Volonte's character in Fistful of Dollars. He is the 3rd brother of the family, the one that comes back after shooting some dudes in the middle of the film, the one that always shoots for the heart.

Underrated villain

Palance as Wilson goads stonewall Torrey into drawing his pistol, Wilson is much more faster than stonewall and there is like a 5 second pause where Wilson just smiles. You think he's playing and going to let the poor farmer go, but no Bang!

No, it's a period piece.

The second and third man killed in this scene take a completely unrealistic approach and were never a threat to him in anyway because their swords were completely out of position.

>but fonda isn't quite as menacing
I disagree. Henry Fonda saying "People scare better when they're dying." is one of the most menacing things captured on film.

based ringo

Have you seen Shane?
I'm not wholly disagreeing with you because they are different styles of evil

I always liked Bruce Dern's villains, like a rattlesnake.

>villain
not after the first few episodes. complete anti-hero after that
realer than any western movie thats for sure

what the fuck were the 2nd and 3rd guy doing? one of them completely ran past him with his sword in the air. Why is choreography in old movies always fucking terrible?
I couldnt watch 7 samurai because the bald caps looked so bad

Tuco is the best

Which movie is image from?

Hang em high I think.

>the last 15 minutes of sword of doom
pure sex

Oh that was kind of forgettable after the intro. I'll pay attention to dern next time

thats why I always say that Few Dollars More is the best out of the trilogy. Its also nice to see LVC as a good guy for once