What went right?

What went right?

>What went right?
American history 1776 - 1865?

>good looking out cuz

I love his music, I hope he doesn't stop making music like Donald Glover and focus only on acting. Im a huge fan of boom bap and he really captures that 90's boom bap sound and makes it fresh. I also dig his new stuff that is more pop like

I bet you're a white boy, fuck you and fuck all you crackers for supporting c(rap)! ITS TRASH, FUCKING SHIT

I'm completely lost with the story.

So this entire time Elliot was in jail?

Is that the seven up guy who did like three movies and went away forever even though I liked that guy?

no it's a new school rapper

But you know who I'm talking about right? He was in evolution and time machine I think

more we are legion shit, yes he's in psych jail. the point being the show goes on without him. at least he got internet from Ross Ulbricht for a bit and masked fucking over the FBI with helping them. they still don't know he did it.

underrated post
-1861 tho tbqh

hes in jail for hacking the guy dating krista and stealing his dog

hes in jail for killing Tyrell Wellick with gun

Apparently but everything we saw actually happened

So that dream sequence from the 90s is even weirder

>read this
>mfw

DOES ANYONE REMEBER THIS GUY BUT ME, I been bringing him up more in my everyday life and noone remembers him or his 7up commercials , he was in fucking evolution!

Evolution was a completely different guy.

No fuck that, I'm telling you , there were two black dudes were 7up mascots, first it was the guy in evolution and then it was someone else after that guy started doing movies

actually uh.. you're probably right. no way he'd get near a machine if they knew he drove the tape meltdown. but he did do that, and then proceeded to fuck over the FBI's investigation of it from behind bars, without getting caught. pretty legend.

SHILL

Oh I don't know then. I haven't had a TV in like ten years.

krista said he was getting released soon, you dont get released early when convicted for murder also wellick is alive

Yeah exactly why are you even telling me no.
Still though I cant believe no one fucking remembers.

shit she said he was getting released? Fuck i do not remember that

I USED TO FEEL SO DEVASTATED

AT TIMES I THOUGHT WE'D NEVER MAKE IT

Joey surprised me, dude gots chops

iktf I pay zero attention to weekly shows too

I don't even know what Angela said in her dumb meeting, those shrimp looked good though

how did he get a dog in prison? what it actually his butt slave the whole time? aka his "bitch". as in dog?

BUT NOW WE ON OUR WAY TO GREATNESS

How was Joey in this on a scale of Donald Glover on Community to GOAT rapper/actor Mos Def in everything he's been in?

wew lad. he was a guard. the flag in his "home office" and the "hospital" Ray took Elliot to..

also, Elliot, i'm not even mad, lad. you're getting out soon. good for you :^)

totally glossed over that last part of the visit with Krista
mentioned.
kek'd in anticipation.

9/10

this

Craig Robinson's dog was a prison guard?

Yep

I knew something was off from beginning, I assumed it would be a fake out I just honestly didn't think it was prison since last we saw he disappeared for a couple of days after the hack, so theres a chunk of story we're missing from time hack went down to time he got dropped in jail.

and I doubt he left any evidence computer wise so I'm guessing it was a physical crime.

no. NO NO NO NO NO YOU'RE NOT LISTENING:

Ray's doge unmasked his owner's .onion, Elliot = Doge, Ray = guard, Angela and Krista = Elliot's/Doge's butt slaves. doge dies of heartworms, Angela getting blacked... see where i'm going here?

user you lost me half way through your crazy.

Elliot killed Tyrell, he didn't get caught on that though , fsociety would've been fukt: he got slammed for hacking his therapist and her ex.

He got to kill some whites.

Hope he got rid of the gun though.

AND ALL THAT EVER TOOK WAS PATIENCE

unless he wanted to be in some psych ward prison, I just don't see it. I mean one of the best ways to escape heat is to get yourself arrested for something else that is dumb since most people wouldn't look in a jail to find you but if he wanted to find a way to stop hacking, their has to be better ways, so I don't know.

IM DA JOYKUR BEBBY

i don't remember any stupidity other than the therapist thing he would've gotten popped for, so that's just my running understanding.

>BOOP.
>BOOP BOOP BOOPBOOPBOOPBOOPBOOPBOOPBOOP

Why the fuck he would be allowed to computer again?

There were countless ones.
>Elliot suddenly makes friends and goes to social basketball games and makes peace with his mother
You knew he was in a delusion from the first episode of season 2. The setting of the delusion constantly suggested in turn that he was in prison.

To make a deal so they could bring down the site

when i was in a (non-correctional) facility for five months i would stand near the end of the nurse's station typing in the air trying to keep from forgetting my passwords. didn't remember a lot of them/get a lot of them reset until a couple months after getting out.

this part hit those feels. chillin' with Leon under the Cat5 he pwn'd the FBI and Ray with. Elliot was hiding prison from us, he didn't trust us, because we didn't tell him he killed Tyrell/he blocked it out/Daddy Robot was trying to protect him. he didn't want or need to stop hacking, he needed answers about what the fuck Mr Robot was hiding from him.

sleep tight, user.

Ray was a guard at the facility and knew Elliot had skillz because of his sheet, which said he hacked a therapist and her ex. brings him to his office to "migrate tor hidden service/keys, provision hot/cold btc wallets, don't look where u don't need to pls lol i'mma private guy like u we have soo much in common." he never even knew what his guys were doing on his fucking onion until he checked it after Elliot took a peek himself, knowing Elliot would finish the job/finish on his face when he sat him down in front of a machine again but had no other choice but do that or get rekt by his own men for closing shop.

also, Leon knowing all about Elliot? "WHEN you see White Rose, make sure you say i did you good." nice touch, along with exactly how Elliot finished off Midland. you become an important asset to certain organizations, you get protection, whether you want it or not i guess. this one totally makes up for WORD UP shitstorm, i didn't really dig that.

srs this time. 'night.