I hold my balls out of the way and wipe from between my legs...

I hold my balls out of the way and wipe from between my legs. My parents walked in on me wiping (don't ask why) and said you're supposed to do it from the back by leaning over.

I've wiped like this all my life, I can't just change so suddenly. Wat do?

i wipe the exact same way, its normal

stop being a degenerate and transition into the habits of normal citizens

lol same cunt, its normal

If it works, what's the problem?

> I wipe the same way
> stop being a degenerate

Who do I believe?

I wipe the same way. It's just so much easier to reach. A while back my oldest daughter walked in on me mid wipe. That was super awkward.

do you guys not have fucking locks on your bathroom doors

Why no lock
Why did both of your parents walk in at the same time?
It's normal.

For the longest time I never even bothered closing the door. I started to during puberty though.

Yeah but mine is in the master bedroom. Nobody was in the house when I went in. I didn't feel the need to lock it.

you're most vulnerable on the toilet, better start using them locks boys you wouldn't want to be killed while you're having a shit

It wasn't both. One walked in and told the other. I said both because I couldn't remember who.

I just don't wipe, it is way easier that way.

i front wiped for a while but it seemed like i was never getting as clean

that's weird that they would go talk about how you wipe your ass. what kind of parents do you have

Wiping makes your ass too dry
Also, all the germs remain

i hold my balls up and wipe back to front, then i lean forward and wipe front to back.

i feel like you aren't hitting max cleanliness unless you attack from both angles.

They're weird. My dad will just straight up punch my balls when he greets me. He doesn't put in very much force, but he still punches

I also wipe this way, but from the front back. For women on the other hand, using the between the legs method could cause serious health issues, and even stain their vagoo brownish (wives tale?).

Good advice user.

Wtf how do you not get shit on your balls

You stop before you get anywhere near your balls. Plus I hole them out of the way.

I dont know about the staining but i have heard that it can cause problems if women do wipe back to front

I drag my ass on the floor after wiping.
Is this a troll thread? Am I the only normal one here?

**I hold my balls out of the way to breathe in

> I drag my ass on the floor

Really? Everyone know you're supposed to lick yourself clean

I do both and then use a flushable wipe to finish up

>flushable wipe

They actually aren't flushable. Sewage workers say that they clog the sewers and they have to take them out