THE MASK 1994

I just finished watching The Mask and i still like it. Want do you guys think of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27I4ZFihnl8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gdsj8PjIuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The GOAT capeshit movie.
Back when Cameron Diaz was gorgeous

Not bad. Sequel was better.

Is there footkino in it? I think Diaz may have sparked my fetish before little mermaid.

HEY PACHUCO !

rewatched it recently and it doesn't seem as good as form when I watched when I was in my kidhood

Saw it not long ago as well, I liked the 40s crime aethstetic , it was fun, but weird as fuck on the whole, like what does that have to do with the fucking mask, such a weird ass movie, but hey, it "works"

youtube.com/watch?v=27I4ZFihnl8

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gdsj8PjIuo

>It's a "The Mask masturbates in a bathroom stall at his college because he can only get off from thrills lately and he's sure one of his professors saw through the cracks" episode

The comic is better but the movie is good fun.

Not to mention he had same personality as the joker in the comics but had some good in him.

>2016
>still no reboot of The Mask
What the fuck are they waiting for??

I listen to a fun radio program called "Handel on the Law", with Bill Handel, an incredibly Jewish lawyer-man. People call in with dumb legal questions and Bill berates them and gives them Marginal Legal Advice.

The point is that the program regularly uses an audio bump which is a modern remix of "Minnie the Moocher", which is used in the modern zoot-suit context of The Mask, and that club that they all fuck around in.

It's kino.
>Tell me about Ipkiss. Ehy does he wear the mask?

They call me Cuban Pete

Who would win?

This obviously depends entirely on the wearer of the mask!

si siƱorita I know!

let them wait

Betelgeuse. He's already dead, while the Mask can always be removed.

Not as good as the sequel

Bait.

20 posts in and no one has posted it.

Fucking newfags who don't know their Banepastas.

Stalemate, unless Betelgeuse somehow manages to remove the mask.