Share your girls. Rate/wwyd thread

Share your girls. Rate/wwyd thread.

I'll leave this cunt here!

wud pants her in public before following her to a loo and stretch her asshole

Wwyd?

I would take her to a sex shop to look at the toys. We'd buy a strap-on together, and I'd bribe her with alcohol to re-enact my longtime sexual fantasy: to get pegged by a woman while screaming, "Yes, Chad! Fill me with your giant cock, Chad!"

wwyd to my girl?

Take her out for sushi and talk about indie bands we like. We fall in love and go out on several dates. Eventually she moves to Portland and I visit her twice a month, paying a small fortune in airfare. We make love outdoors with the other hipsters in the grass until I decide I can’t resist any longer and move to Portland too, to be with her. We open up a combination shoe museum/coffee shop together and get common-law married after seven years of fucking outside like rabbits..

Bust a fat load on that pretty sluts face

I'd love for her to tutor me in math, maybe hold her hand while we walk along a country road in Indiana listening to the grasshoppers. She likes hearing me tell stories about fishing with my grampa and she laughs at my bad jokes with a cute little snort. We go to the corner store and share a milkshake. She notices me looking at her eyes and she blushes. We decide to walk to the library and find some good books to read while we lay in the park next to the fountain. She likes me to recite poetry. I surprise her with a quick kiss. I forgot that i was wearing a wool sweater and a little static spark zaps our lips and we laugh nervously. On the way home she asks if I had a good time. I said it was wonderful and I would love to see her again. We kiss gently and she turns and hops up the stairs where you are waiting on the porch. You think "That's a fine looking man" and you thank me for bringing her back in time for dinner. You enjoy a beef stew together with you family and she tells you not to worry, he's a good guy and that I go to church every Sunday and my parents are members of the Rotary Club. You think about how lucky you are to have such a sweet daughter, and are hopeful that she finds true love. The End.

I would take her for a drive and stop at a cemetery (around 11 p.m.). I’d read tombstones to her in a spooky voice and make her pretend to be a vampire. It would be a good first date, but her vampire impression doesn’t impress me, and I don’t return her calls.

get her on her hands and knees while my friends and I take turns face fucking her and circle jerking on her and glaze her face and tits with cum

My ex. Thoughts?

I just finished with her, what do you do with her now?

She catches me at midnight while I am stealing a chandelier from her father’s department store. She tells me to stop. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police. I tell the girl to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

I would dress up like a hawk and make her dress up like a rabbit. I shove her out of my car and then climb on top of the vehicle. I jump down, attempting to land as close to her as possible. If I can get a bite of her collarbone or something, all the better.

rate/wwyd

Take that top off and suck my cock until I'm rock, fuck that pussy until I blow all over her stomach and belly button.
Wwyd?

I would take them to go see a movie, but in the middle of the second act, the Russians invade. We barely escape and make it to the fallout shelter while the radios and TVs everywhere tell people to stay calm. It isn't pretty outside, nuclear winter is settling in. We have enough provisions to stay underground for a few years, so I convince them both that we must begin repopulating as soon as physically possible, and we copulate nightly until we die of radiation poisoning.

Face fuck left while right eats her assholes

Rate?

wwyd

I'd spank this redheaded slut while I anal raped her over that candy stand. I'd leave her raw and bloody filled with cum

Face fuck this little chink while I finger her asshole...my finger would be dry!

What would you do to my wife?

i would lock her up in my basement for an homage to dont breathe

Wwyd to my friend?

brush her teeth

hit it with a brick

get another friend and run a train on her ass and face.

rip those pants off and plow that ass

Ratings for red?

slutty gf

Yep this girl needs many testicles in her chink mouth...

Give me details on what you and your friends would do to my wife's HOLES

I'd crawl up to this girl on all fours and pull off her panties so I could taste her warm pussy as I massaged her clit with my tongue I'd be stroking my cock getting it nice and hard. Then I'd throw her over the side of that bed spread her legs and fuck her hard making her cum again and again on my cock before making me fill her with my warm cum

Sisters

They need big black cocks in all holes while their father watches

What would you do?

Hot. More pls

got more?

Were they born males?

Slutty Cindy and her mom

you got more of her?

Rate? More?

Not my girl, but we're going out for coffee tomorrow.

uh she is hot

you like?

rate/wwyd to my gf

goshs he is gorgeous, pls keep going ^^

Her body's nice and tight would love to smash

What would ya'll do to little amber

pls keeep going^^

Young ones usually are. She's great in bed too, up for anything and submissive, although shy about it all.

I'd love to tie her up and get rough with her

That's just a typical Saturday night for us.

We'd switch between her mouth and her asshole, and only ever cumming inside her pussy.

got more spice? :)

you have anything of her tied up

she should watch and learn some shit on neutral makeup instead of that clownshit. it is unflattering

Girlfriend, do whatever you want

why do you care so much look down

That's all you get boys. Still dating her. But what do you think of the ex?

got more of her?

You in Toronto?

yea sexy little slut loves sucking cock

Ex. WWYD?

My girl,like?