Sup Forums approved anime

I kind of like anime, I haven't watched much, I want to avoid degenerate anime though. What anime does Sup Forums watch and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/sweden-muslim-gets-community-service-for-brutal-rape-of-12-year-old/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/sweden-muslim-child-rapist-punished-with-community-service-continues-to-stalk-13-year-old-victim-authorities-do-nothing/
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
youtube.com/watch?v=CFbNglwTTU8
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/05/underage-migrant-rapes-15-year-old-sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just watch Cowboy Bebop and Baccano! and be done with it.

Just off the top of my head:

All you need is kill.
Berserk.
Hellsing Ultimate.
Gantz.

boku no pico

Kira dies, L dies
Naruto dies
Lelouch dies
the titans are in the walls

Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are the only ones worth watching.

cory in the house XDDDD

Fuck off Muhammad

oreimo

AYNIK isn't an anime, though. Adaptation never.

Himoto Umaru-chan

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is easily the most Sup Forums anime I've ever seen.

>American
>Calling anyone Mohammed
wew lad

>Sweden
>talking shit about anyone
WEW LAD

>watching Children's cartoons

all anime is degenerate

Kuma miko

I wasn't talking shit, I was calling out your fellow american on talking shit.

Reading comprehension level: American.

>Boku no pico

Let. Now to address a serious point, death note was an amazing series, well the first half was; the second half was awful. The continuous conflict between L and light was tremendous; the two replacements, melo and near, were awful. Those two ruined the dynamic of the story.

K-ON
Im serious, its cool and you chill like a baby watching it.

The UN: Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030.
>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Muslim rapes Swedish 12 year old, gets 180h community service.
>themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/sweden-muslim-gets-community-service-for-brutal-rape-of-12-year-old/
Now she is being stalked, harassed and beaten by the mans relatives!
>themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/sweden-muslim-child-rapist-punished-with-community-service-continues-to-stalk-13-year-old-victim-authorities-do-nothing/

Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden.
>youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

Meet Malmo, Sweden's most "diverse" city. Estimates say it is 60% non-white, with only a 30% employment rate. It is infamous for gang warfare including drugs, arson, shootings, and even explosions including GRENADE attacks. In the 60s, the crime rate was virtually 0.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CFbNglwTTU8

'Underage' Migrant Rapes 15 Year Old on Second Day in Sweden
>breitbart.com/london/2016/04/05/underage-migrant-rapes-15-year-old-sweden/

Want me to go on?

Mexico, I told you to stop watching pedo anime

i just got into anime a few days ago. i've been binge watching full metal alchemist brotherhood. No liberal bullshit like racemixing ect. Its an amazing series.

Shit, bro. You're watching one of the best animes out there as your first. It's pretty much all down hill from there. You wont find anything like it, that's for sure.

>The UN: Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030.
Nice meme. Our HDI is increasing, not decreasing. Pic-related.
>Muslim rapes Swedish 12 year old, gets 180h community service.
>Now she is being stalked, harassed and beaten by the mans relatives!
>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden.
>'Underage' Migrant Rapes 15 Year Old on Second Day in Sweden
I could find and post similar cases happening in the US.
>Meet Malmo, Sweden's most "diverse" city. Estimates say it is 60% non-white
Except that's not true. Malmö is 40% non-white. And that's the only city that even comes close to such a figure. Look at pic-related in the reply to this post to see how non-white american cities are.

>Want me to go on?
Sure, why not. I could litter this thread with shit happening in the US. You're not special.

#Blacked american cities.