Alcoholism

Guys i need help
Im addicted to the booze
Worst of all my drink of choice is
4loko
I drink like 4 of them a day
I quit like 24 hours ago
I want to drink so fucking bad
If I buy just one will it help me taper off and eventually quit? Or do I have to go cold turkey?

You guys redpilled me on degeneracy but this is so tough

Im very anxious and starting to shake

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201001/alcohol-benzos-and-opiates-withdrawal-might-kill-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've already failed. Kill yourself, degenerate cuck.

You're definitely a Hispanic

Kill yourself grease Indian

If you can handle it, try drinking a 12 pack of cheap regular beer. Drink 1 then stop wait until the shakes start then drink another. until the shakes competley go away.

:( I dont want to die and Im 100% white

Find AA meetings and go to them every day. I would avoid the book sessions, but all the other ones are good. After a while (it depends on your addiction), it will get easier. times of stress/loneliness will be a fucking bitch. You will be at your weakest then. 2 months sober here

I only have the pennies for a single 4loko
I say 4loko because its the cheapest for the amount of alcohol it has

So it definately doesnt help that im autistic as hell then and would never go to an AA meeting, shit I cant even get out of bed most days

psychedelics cure alcoholism, get some shrooms or LSD

I did LSD 2 weeks ago in hopes that it would cure me. I agree it helped me dislike drinking but the urge is still very present.

OK FAGGIT LISTEN UP BECAUSE IM ONLY SAYING THIS ONCE

WHAT YOUR BITCH ASS CUNT WILL NEED:
>butter (lots of it)
>marshmallows (as big as you can find/bigger the better)
>rice crispy cereal

NOW FAGGOT, YOU GOT THAT?
>get a large microwaveable bowl
>put butter marshmallows and rice crispy cereal in bowl (note:do not melt anything befor hand/do not skimp on the butter/lots and lots of butter)

>when microwaving BE SURE NOT TO MIX IT TOO WELL/BUTTER MUST BE DRIPPING ALL OVER THOSE MARSHMALLOWS AND CEREAL.

EAT A TON OF IT. I MEAN A FUCKING TON. WHOLE BOXES OF CEREAL, HUGE BAGS OF MARSHMALLOWS. MANY MANY STICKS OF BUTTER

once completed. Find your alcohol of choice. And drink away. Drink drink drink little doggy. Cause that's all you're going to get

What in the fuck are you talking about

upgrade to spirits + cola

less calories and neurotoxins than beer, and cheaper too

then just start reducing the dosage, go from 100ml of spirit per glass, to 80, to 60, to 40, etc, and eventually quit altogether

never by beer again, it costs too much money and makes you fat

beer and wine is for faggots

Jesus Christ are you an ape?

Imagine for one moment, ape. That you were to get so sick from drinking that you never wanted to drink again. Can you imagine it you ape? Well can you?

What I have described to you will make you so incredibly sick feeling you will be nauseous just thinking about it after the fact.

>4loko
>14% alcohol
>in a 24 ounce can
>literally $2.00

You are talking to an alcohol. Ive done the math. Not even bulk whiskey or vodka is cheaper.

Alright dude, I went through THE SAME
THING.

Go to your local Vitamin Shoppe and look for something called "5HTP", it helps with getting off booze, the shaking and that feeling you get when you just need it, its some sort of vitamin I think

Seriously, i had to drink 3-4 beers every day just to sleep, taking this shit made me transition off easily.

Buy the 100mg one with vitamin B6

Take care, brother, I know how hard it is

That is not how that works for alcoholics. That works for 15 year olds who got caught by their parents. I could drink myself to death before that happened to me. Also, I know so many folks that were forced to quit smoking by smoking a whole pack. Know what happened? They kept smoking.

Thanks.
So cold turkey it is then? Fuck i could claw my eyes i want to drink so bad

Start jogging or if you cant do that go on a walk, avoid liquor stores on your route. If thats not your thing go to the gym, do anything to clear you head. You wont die if you stop drinking. You will die however, if you continure to drink 4 4 lokos a day.

Hahahaha

Ok nigger.

I think you have things backwards. You should be INCREASING the amount you are drinking. Perhaps even switching to hard alcohol. You can do it! I believe in you!

Nah man, it doesnt have to be cold turkey, take one pill about an hour before you usually start drinking, if you have to drink, drink one can. Eventually after about a week or two you will lose that feeling of "needing booze"

5JTP is also loaded with the chemical that helps your brain make serotonin, so it will make you feel all warm inside

Seriously, buy that shit, it changed my life

5HTP, dammit

Are you a white child? Tender age below 30?

Thanks for the help man I appreciate it sounds like you know what you're talking about

You are a special kind of stupid

You're an obnoxious moron. kys

See what your insurance covers
get real sleep, take b-12 in the mean time
/pot will help
but you gotta come off it man, doing a thirty day program sounds crazy but it's you're best bet. they'll give you detox time/librium and let you come down

No insurance, exactly 3 dollars, just enough for 1 last 4loko.
Had to give up pot because I smoked up to 14 grams per day. I am worse with weed than alcohol. I actually switched to alcohol to stop smoking weed. I can go back to neither. I must be sober. Yes, I am fully aware how much 14 grams per day is. For a while it did not cost me any money.

Life isn't worth living sober anyway.

No problem, bro!

I just remembered, in case you want to go cold turkey, but are having trouble sleeping from lack of alcohol, buy MELATONIN, you can get it at Walmart for like $11

Take anywhere between 1-5mg and in about half an hour you will sleep like a rock, but mixing alcohol and melatonin will give you a very sucky hangover

Take care, and remember, if you need a bit of booze, there is no shame in drinking a bit to take the edge off

NO one will help you on Sup Forums.
>>>/q/
We all have problems brother. I have the same problem.
I don't shitpost it here. I can handle my problems.
You should make a thread about WHY YOU CAN'T handle your own problems.

its worse once you go far enough down the rabbit hole
it sounds like youve just started

I specifically required the help of neo nazis
Shameless I know.

you'll get court remanded then at some point
and spend the night next to bubblegum bixsby

Remanded for what motherfucker
My degeneracy is over
Sup Forums has shown me the light

God you are a fucking degenerate. Weed of 4loko, it is like you are a nigger.

then you should go to neo nazis sites. How dumb are you?
Sup Forums is a worldwide, diverse, sect of individuals that will never conform to any of your ideas.

WE AINT ONE PERSON.

I don't know how to help you understand that you and I Don't share the same belief, and nien of us should be punished for it.

This isn't a neo nazi website, dumbass. google is your friend.

Depends, you probably aren't a severe alcoholic so cold turkey. If you have real withdrawal symptoms you will need a doctor to tell you how much to drink.

Your best bet is to get really invested in a hobby to take your mind off things. Start running, become a gym rat, get really invested into a video game, you want to get in the state where you forget to eat and don't even feel very hungry after wasting the whole day.

Go back to redit nooooooooow reeeeeeee
Grew up with negros in the ghetto okay I had no idea how to be white until i found Sup Forums

I defend the sanctity of MY homeland, and you...
Thanks for telling me I'm right, you wouldn't be asshurt if you didn't comment.

:^)
Hes bumping my off topic thread and im the one thats asshurt

>4 fourloko a day
>alcoholic

Kek, nice b8 m8

Babbies first shitpost =3

You would not consider that alcoholism? My body sure seems to think so

Be 6 scotches in by 9am, then come whine about your shitty life.

Have ya not quit yet m8?

16 Lokos jesus christ. Just go cold turkey or you are a weak ass pussy.

I'll drink til the day it kills me. Hopefully soon

I'm drinking a 4loko right fucking now

just moderate your drinking, cuck

14 drinks a week, 6 drinks max in one sitting

You must be gnu.
Nothing is "off topic" here.
Conversations about Serbian migration will turn into forecasting about columbine corn futures, in two posts.

I just shot up two marijuanas, and I feel fi-

Been drinking every day for 15 years. Either fix the underlying problems that cause it or learn to enjpy the way down. My depression is killing me faster than my drinking. I tried sobriety and it ended with being suicidal for months.

Yea but that shit is rat posion, i was in college when that first came out neighbor drank 2 at a party and had to got to the hospital.

Post real liquor. 4loko is for poor people and beaners

4loko continues to be my favorite drink. In fact this thread convinced me to get drunk tonight. Go to hell you guys I have to be ready for boot camp in a week and i cant be on the sauce.

Shit- get to a hospital, I think that's the onset of DT. If you do not get medical care, you will probably die.

Lol, drunk cunt raised by a single mother goes and becomes a new welfare Queen. Going to have the military pay for your gender reassignment surgery Daniella?

>boot camp
Damn nigger you are just full of fucked up choices.

I got booze instead. I reckon ill be around another night
:^) its not boot camp for the military its boot camp for the super military

Gonna be a super faggot?

Welcome to paranoia, depression and anxiety all put into a human body

Also called, being a weak cunt.

>he wont be fighting for trump

Not nearly as weak as you. It really is hard for people that dont live it to understand that even tough motherfuckers go through that shit

A weak cunt could never consume the alcohol amount i consume

I would just drink if i were you. Don't listen to the 14 yr old edge lords in this thread, they know nothing about alcoholism. Quitting gaba-b agonist drugs like alcohol or benzos can cause seizures and death. Try to taper.

>not everclear

you're literally not even white

Reminder that cold turkey can actually kill you if your system has become dependent enough on alcohol

>6 drinks max
>gradually start using larger drinking vessels
my drinking is under control

That's a lot of caloric intake. What's your height and weight?

Cold turkey or die, faggot.

hey user, I am also an alcoholic who was having problems drinking. I make decent money so I was spending 10-15 bucks a day on microbrews and decent wine. It's easy to drink tons when the shit tastes so good. I'd say I averaged 8 beers a day for the last 3 years. Then I'd drink 2 liters of club soda before bed to hydrate and get some electrolytes.

Trouble is that it all caught up to me and I developed an ulcer. I literally cannot drink for at least a month while it heals or I feel like total shit. So, it's been a blessing. I've been clean for a week and a half now. I had no physical withdrawal symptoms like shaking or anything like that.

If you do, quitting cold turkey can be dangerous, you can seize up and shit. You need to go see a doctor or rehab place to ween off safely.

If you don't then QUIT COLDTURKEY. One trick is that your body is so used to all the extra carbs that part of the physical craving is actually for carbs which your body associates with alcohol.

Thus, eat sugary shit! I ate an entire pack of cookies one night. Eat candy, chocolate, fucking anything with sugar. It helps the cravings.

Also try milk thistle, it's supposed to reduce cravings too but I didn't use it. Check for other herbal remedies but don't go too crazy in case you have liver damage.

You should go get your liver enzymes check to make sure you're good on that.

It gets easier everyday. I only thought about alcohol once or twice today and it was easy to brush off. I don't even need sweets anymore. Good luck bro.

Try drinking 3Loko for a while then step down to 2Loko and keep tapering down.

The number is inversely proportional to the strength of the loko. 2 loko is too loko 4 you.

Doctors can also prescribe you pills that you take that, when mixed with alcohol, make you feel hungover as fuck from a single drink. It's called antabuse or some shit. Maybe that's an option for you.

If you're an extreme alcoholic this could actually make you die.

Just drink so much to the point that you cough up phlegm every day you drink.

Just kidding, I still drink almost everyday anyways

6 foot and 150 pounds. I dont gain weight.

Look, this is serious shit.

If you continue to not drink, you'll eventually start to hallucinate. When the panic sets in, your heart rate will spike into fatal territory and you'll begin having seizures.

You need to go to an inpatient detox facility. They'll give you benzos at first, monitor your oxygen concentration, heart rate, liver and kidney function, and keep your magnesium and folic acid levels high. When your hallucinations and seizures stop, they'll start to taper you off the benzos (I got IV Ativan and oral Valium).

It's scary shit, but you'll come out of it. You can't quit on your own if you're bad enough off.

>4loko

Isn't that an energy drink/booze combo? No doubt the combination of sugar, caffeine and alcohol is fucking you up much worse than just booze would.

ima paypal you 10$ to go crazy for one last time. Pay it forward

You really think handing yourself over to a higher being (god,allah,hitler) is the right thing to do?

Im an alcoholic, ive used drinking to numb my thoughts since my dad passed away, i was 15 years old. While ive slowed down and learned to control it now at the age of 29 if i drink i won't want to stop. But i can... as long as i have something else going on in life that requires me to be sober like work or driving.

I beleive you just need to time your drinking and limit it to 1 day a week, maybe 2 or 3 if youre in holiday mode. Aa is just a cash grab to fund the churches. Churches stagnate the world.

They lowered the amount of caffeine after numerous deaths, it's still a pretty high content level though

>be 22
>drink 750ml Liquor a day
>don't even feel drunk, just satisfied

send help

jk send booze

Take the drink. I don't understand how there are any Sup Forumsacks who participate in this sober

>i had to drink 3-4 beers every day just to sleep

no wonder why fucking vitamins fixed it, tom cruise user motherfucker

take it like a man and deal with it

addictions are purely psychological, once your body throws a tantrum a few times, the shakes will stop

go jack off or do something else that will take your mind off of booze

Don't listen to this guy.

Get help.

>after numerous deaths

wew lad

People seriously underestimate how bad caffeine can be for you especially when combined with other drugs.

Lagunitas > 4loko

Alcohol and benzo withdrawl causes death

real men deal with their own problems

go ahead op, listen to him. drink yourself to death or let the pharma or some useless rehab take care of you if you are weak and you are frail

Friend, I can help. I'm a newfag so tell me how you contact me directly

see a doctor you can die from going cold turkey with an alcohol dependency

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201001/alcohol-benzos-and-opiates-withdrawal-might-kill-you

>2016
>Not using your alcohol addiction to guilt-trip the people who love you into buying you free shit.

Basically I can stop drinking for a week and my mummy will give me a blank check to buy whatever I want.

What time in the day do you start drinking OP?

For me it was 5pm.

So I would plan activities for myself from then until sleep everyday after work.

Gym or walk, then out for dinner, then library or a movie or some shit.

Its the boredom that gets you. You need to get a hobby to distract yourself, for the first few weeks or montths atleast.

>four 4lokos a day

Damn dude, I was doing this exact same thing up until a few months ago. Fucking lokos. If you're physically addicted enough that you get DTs, you need to go to inpatient. Otherwise, you can try to taper off while getting your shit together.

>four 4lokos a day
>addiction
>claim to have symptoms when stopping

Wow, you guys sure are hardcore addicts! Fucking christ.

If you are getting the shakes you need to go to the hospital.
You need to taper off. Cold turkey alcohol withdrawal can kill you OP.

Never claimed I did, cunt, because I didn't. That's 24 standard drinks a day though, can you comprehend how much alcohol that is?