George > John > Paul > Ringo

George > John > Paul > Ringo

it's ok, you're allowed to have an opinion

George = Paul = John = Ringo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pete

George Martin >>>>>>>>>>>> rest of Shitles

George > john >rings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paul

If Martin didn't have the Beatles he wouldn't have done half he'd have done and if the Beatles didn't have Martin they couldn't have done half that they'd done. They were mutually reliant.

Patrician Ranking:
Ringo > Paul > George > John

Only Ringo mattered.

Have you even heard Yellow Submarine?!

Ringo wrote 'Don't Pass Me By' and 'Octopus's Garden'. Not bad.

>George is best
>post a photo of Jon
Can this fucking meme die already? It's even worse than the last Jon Lennon meme

Pete > Rest

John is last because he beat his wife xdddd

pete forever ringo NEVER

George >>> Paul > John > Ringo
Only fractionally, they're all great chaps

Paul sucks dick

George Martin.

no u

George and Ringo are tied for first place

Paul's great
George is great
Ringo is great (peace and love)
John is great because of his honesty (turpoplebs like him because muh pacifist. Plebs dislike him because muh wifebeater. Patricians like him because he was an honest bloke)

this i love martin but contrarians overrate him

if it wasn't for the beatles he would still be producing comedy albums

perfect description of john desu

would love to get wasted with john

Honestly it kind of helps that he wasn't thinking like a conventional studio engineer most of the time. They did things unlike no other trying to get the perfect sound and weren't afraid to do stuff like close-milking drums on Revolver which no one had done before, or the way that Paul's bass is set up on Paperback Writer to make it louder and more proeminent.

You'll still find Yellow Submarine on the great majority of CDs for children. In my town, they don't even play Come Together on the radio anymore.