DO BILLY, FUCKING DO IT
SHOOT YOUR FATHER
FUCKING KILL MEEEEEEEEEEE

-shoots in the face- it's over

it's finally over

>being this insecure about your music taste
wew lad

it doesn't matter man

honestly just listen to what you like and don't become a conformist faggot like most of the people on here

If I listen to you and I being a conformist

Only good bands on there are Pixies, The Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys. Everything else is boring hipster shit. So yes, your taste is Sup Forums approved.

do you listen to things that aren't indie/alt rock ever?

Blues rock. Death metal. Thrash metal. Doom metal. Punk.

What is that supposed to mean?

you just got caught in an infinite loop. the only way to be non conformist at this point its to kys

It doesn't matter anyway. You're already a pleb for asking Sup Forums's approval of your music tastes.

king gizzard based as fuck

mu is shit never look for approval. okay for a start. i recommend you sonic youth

>Tue
Never asked for approval just asked about what Sup Forums thinks of them I don't mind people not liking my music tastes I'm still gonna like what I like I just wanna talk to people who know/like/hate these bands

>Wand
>Ty Segall
>King Gizzard
>Pixies
These are cool. That's just me, though.

Sonic youth is good. I also like pavement and violent femmes

Do you listen to things that aren't rock ever?

I like country like George Jones and Johnny Cash also I like some 90s hip hop. Although I listen to those much less

okay i reccomend you yo la tengo(i can hear the heart beating as one) and if you already listen to them then some john coltrane(my favorite things) howlin wolf(any album) and john lee hooker(travelin)

I'll look em up. Thanks and I do listen to howlin wolf. He's one of my favorites too

>Are my favorite bands Sup Forums approved?

Alright

disturbing lack of Rush, Death, Ween, Mastodon, and Anal Cunt

i figured. do you have a favorite muddy waters album?

Try Sturgill Simpson or Kacey Musgraves if you want less antiquated country music.

>18:18:43
I listen to rush I own moving pictures. J also like death. I own Leprosy and I listen to anal cunt sometimes and I don't really like Mastodon although I do like gojira

Favorite muddy Waters is after the rain