Monday night rekt/gore

monday night rekt/gore

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-police-explosion-ariana-grande-concert-england
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurking

more comments = new stuff

why the fuck would those morons stay in the middle of the highway...... fucking deathwish darwin awards all around.

meh too gory and stationary for my taste. I'm more into the action than the aftermath.

Go to crazyshit (insertdot)com theres a bunch of rekt videos there

What happened here?

well thats new....nice

Wasn't the back story about this something like how the Dad told the son to kill himself and gave him a gun he didnt think was loaded? or something like that?

son said he wanted to kill himself then the dad gave him a gun and dared him to not thinking he would do it

Dannnngggg... takes real balls to spite your parents that much, but even bigger balls to tell your son to kill themselves

>You want to waste your life playing vidya and being a depressed NEET? You bring shame you famiry? Why don't you man up and just shoot yourself then, huh? There, there's my gun!
>kid immediately picks up gun and ends it all
>slaps dead kid in the head, then collapses crying, like most people that say mean shit.
extreme tragedy. the way the kid picks up the gun straight away, he was depressed, in a culture that doesn't even have a word for it.
Depression is skyrocketing in India right now, not because of any increase, but due to Western medical training allowing it to be reported.

guess he wanted to die

>in a culture that doesn't even have a word for it.

That line made me really sad for some reason.

when you chew too much 5 gum

laughed out loud

yeah i agree, most of the time ignorance is bliss.

always wondered how mcnuggets were made.

that's fucking terrible, poor guy didnt even lose consciousness. Way to go, RIP.

wtf how come it exploded?

>that finger

fuck you fagit there is always these asshole asking herr durr what happened nigger its old as fuck kys newcunt

Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too Me too

wtf how come it didn't explode?

This is fantastic. More of this please

guess it was time for that guy to split

>tell me more about this...

did he die?

what the fuck happened there?

here's one

fresh rekt:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-police-explosion-ariana-grande-concert-england

Because gas pumps have automatic safety cutoffs, and real life isn't a fucking Michael bay movie you fucking mong.

jesus fuck? story?

cause you touch yourself at night faggit

is he okay?

>swerves to hit him
lelelel

Im actually laughing to the fact that theres a whole crowd and no ones giving a shit. Must be something that goes around everyday

timber kek

his face looks like one of those Japanese robots made to look human

did he survive?

he survived, wrote a book about it, now he lives in the South of France last I heard

even if it wasnt there aint much they could do

ya but they are sand niggers

Fuck yo boycott! It'd be awesome if something like this happened at those Trump hater boycotts

looks like a seat belt chewed him up in a roll over.

hope that guy's alright

Lmao trying to Juke the car

puny human

Who are the shooters? What is going on here

I wouldn't have noticed what happened without the red circle

Play stupid games.

Love the "shower it with beer" method for saving the guy

Lmao that dog actually junped off for a fight

Looks like his helmet saved him.

Dog? That's not a dog.

Imagine being the bull having fun killing some cunt and someone rewards you with fresh beer so you can continue your killing spree all hydrated and shit. Good times

that was an ape you mongoloid. it should be ape v. ape.

What the clinical fuck?

did he get some saline for that dick?

some guy in brazil stole a pair of sweet new flip flops. then flip flop boss sent his goons, strangled with flip flop

he could've flashed in bushes tho

it's not an ape either dumbass,it's a small monkey

that makes sense

beer raises bull testosterone, fuel to the fire

is that his fucking dick wtf?

It's not a small monkey, that's your grandma

he's a chair wielding warrior

This shit is funny when it happens to gooks and not real people.

Take what I said with a grain of salt because I heard it third hand myself but the story i hear is he tells the kid if he's so depressed/whatever to kill himself and here's the gun, obviously expecting him to man up. Instead the Kid decides " well shit okay" *Pop*

Dad at first thinks the kid just fired off the gun to be melodramatic and slaps him before realizing he's slapped his kid's still warm corpse.

I love how the door is open, and the explosion shuts it, then blows it off the hinges.

I fucking hope so. 100% certain I'd rather die than live after that.