So how long before this whole quitting smoking thing gets a little easier

So how long before this whole quitting smoking thing gets a little easier.

Quit 3 days ago. Today I could find a parking space and I just started crying. I can't imagine heroin addicts go through anything worse when they're jonesing.

>Today I could find a parking space and I just started crying.

COULDN'T* find a parking space

But anyway it's the usual. Snapping at people for no reason. Crying randomly. No sleep. I want a ciggy so bad.

Try nicotine patches, those might help.

Don't give up OP. Your future self will be very thankful and maybe not as sick.

Gum. If u go cold turkey ur more likely to relapse. I love nicotine gum.

i'm quitting smoking weed too and it has me so agitated. i just wanna get high and listen to music :[

Then just smoke weed. Don't quit both at the same time. Weed would likely just make it easier to quit cigs.

mfw heroin withdrawal was the most miserable time of my life

different guy. i'm just quitting weed. never smoked cigs

vape bro. Start at high nic and bring it down over the months. Otherwise u will relapse i guarentee it.

well if you are quitting cold its 7 days for the shit to work out of your system after two to three weeks the mental aspect dials down a bit

3rd day is the hardest. If you relapse DO NOT GET CHANTIX!!

No way everybody who vapes gets sucked into that douchey culture where it becomes a conversation piece because you become content with being uninteresting. Not me my friend. No offense, but vaping sickens me.

>mfw I found out that gum is 42 bucks a pack

I know it'll be hard dude, it's a month hump. Do something to take your mind off it. Get into a hobby like camping or some shit. It gets way easier if you don't think about it.

Pick ur poison

I play bass but right now I hate bass.

I hate everything right now as a matter of fact. Quitting smoking made me emo.

Day 3 was the hardest for me after that the cravings stayed but not as strong as they where that day after about 2 weeks the smell of ciggys became un appealing and after 2 years i rarely thibk about em ill have one in a blue moon though makes me feel like shat after and reminds me i dont need em :). I smoked for 3 years pack a day quit for 1 picked up rollies went throught a 50g pouch in 4 days to a week deppending on the weekend quit cold turkey ive had 12 ciggerettes in the 2.5 years i have quit.

Heroin is like not even making it to the parking lot..... Taking a morning shower and crying.

And puking, cold shivers and a warm shower.

One time I was at the ER and some guy came in howling and screaming from heroin withdrawals in the room right next to me. Did you ever cry like you were being poked with a hot iron? This guy was BAWLING. I wanted to just give him some heroin to shut his ass up but I felt horrible for him at the same time.

Wtf nigger I've been smoking for two years and I can go a week without a smoke no problem you have a problem

Wile i quit i wasnt smoking weed though after about 6 months i picked it up again i mean i might have helped though i dont think it is the case weed will make it easier to though not drinking though ciggys go so good with drinks do that when you are ready to challange your self ;)

do one better and give him a bullet to the head

got some advice to quit chewing;
worked for me;
YMMV;
go buy a pack of Swisher Sweets;
every time you have a craving take a fat rip off of a swisher sweet;
kills future cravings.
good luck user

kek fuck you bro

It's so crazy it might work

dont forget to inhale, you will fucking puke your brains out;
gives the craving has a negative consequence; stopped chewing after 8years of 2-3cans a day; this was the only thing to help.