So Sup Forums, tell me what's been bothering you

so Sup Forums, tell me what's been bothering you

season 5 of samurai jack ended way worse than it should have.

My father, who has devoted his life to medicine and helping others told me there has to be something better in life than this. Pre-med and shook.

At least it wasn't as rushed as breaking bad.

I agree it really deserved a one hour final

agreed on all levels. was really hoping for more "oomph", but hey. was a good end to a good series.

I had a bad trip on lsd on Saturday at a rave and I'm still weirded out by it

It was an alright ending, in fairness no ending was really going to satisfy the fans at this point; but I feel like something better could have been done. Like maybe do a whole 13 episodes for the season or show some of getting events that took place over the 50 years. The death of the guardian would have been nice to see.

I want to fuck a mare really bad

i can't get a fucking date with a 3D girl

So do it

I can't stop sleeping at work then staying up late at night. I get my work done everyday and no one has said anything about it so I don't think anyone has noticed but I feel like a shithead.

Try melatonin pills at home, I work nights and that happens to me every now and then.

Dont fuck with drugs, they're bad mmkay

Recently had a family friend borderline lose their mind with a bad trip. Kid was supposed to go to College but he can't function normally anymore.

RIPerroni to him, hopefully you're not too far gone.

I want to quit college and spend the money I've been making from cryptocurrencies,
I'm young, healthy and I'm in better shape than ever before, I'll never have this chance again and I want to travel the world and meet different people.
I just got into college because I've been programming as a hobby since I was 15 yrs old and I'm pretty good at it, but I've always knew I won't work as that because I'm the only male in the family and I have to take care of my dad's business.
My parents are very supportive and liberal but I know as a fact I'd be seen as a disappointment the moment I suggest them that, and if there's one thing I've never done to my family is disappointing them.
Also I fucking hate college and 99% of the people that go to this shit place, every ComputerSc student is a fucking abhorrent geek or an absolute square idiot that I want to punch in the face.

I have no friends.

i feel like im too stupid to get a career for myself going.

> no job hate everyone around me on computer all day would an hero but I really dont care to im in a fine position as of right now just kind of disappointed im not doing more

I've got a bump on the side of my dick and i don't know if it's a ingrown hair or a cyst or some kind of herpes

Use a new shampoo or soap or anything?

Fiancee got a new car. can drive all she wants, worried shes going to cheat. has a snapchat with no sketchy friends that i can find but just have a bad feeling about it.

i usually use head and shoulders for shampoo and for soap i use dove