Why was he so hated?

why was he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he was a high functioning retard who nearly ran the country into the ground by surrounding himself with his father's cronies who sought to enrich themselves and their 1% friends.

9/11

iraq war

Boy, do I miss >3% economic growth.

>Says a guy who can't get into Yale like President Bush did

9/11
iraq war
2008 crash
being a poor orator

David Letterman's dank memes

He had 92% approval during the Afghanistan war.
75% of Americans favored the Iraq war. That's why so many cowardly Democrats like Hillary voted for it.

If he was a high functioning retard as you suggest, what does that say about your countrymen that he was elected?

he was almost as bad as Clinton or Obama but wasn't black so he actually had to take responsibility for what he did

Cause this was the plan when that right wing Republican retard came to office.

2008 crash was bill Clinton's fault retard

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

Where's that Candian Obama fan when you need him...

kek.

Bro

He talked to the nation in the same voice and accent he used in his everyday life. Being genuine made him an easy target for Yankee ridicule.

He spawned a generation of right wing retards.

He pretended he was going to combat terrorists, but instead started a quagmire in Iraq for oil.

Imagining no 9/11 or no war would be far more to my disliking. And the left responses preceding me are probably astroturfing with their uniform replying structure.

Because people be jelly

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Many reasons. Only stormfags think he was good or even better than Obongo

It was actually Alan Greenspan's fault but we'll go with Clinton.

>Sup Forums likes dubya but hates obama

Do you retards not realize that they're virtually one and the same?

Forgot pic.

>Imagining no 9/11 or no war would be far more to my disliking.

americans

This right wing retard was in charge of the last superpower on Earth, for 8 years.

No wonder everything went to shit on his watch

>Clinton-Surplus-Debt
>bush-creating-housing-crisis
>this filenames
IT'S ANOTHER CANADA SHILLS FOR OBAMA EPISODE

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Remember to report him to his supervisor for doing it FOR FREE

>75% of Americans favored the Iraq war. That's why so many cowardly Democrats like Hillary voted for it.
I'm glad I was a dove hipster even back then.

Is it inconvenient for you that I posted this pic related) in the very same thread.

Because he was the last dying breath of humanity.

He's not a 3rd gen Yale legacy and Skull & Bones member i.e. elitist affirmative action

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

You said you were getting off. Did your supervisor give you a second chance for fucking up that badly shill?

>

What supervisor? Pic related.

Do you think assburgers is an appropriate name for your autism?

I think it fits.

Now he's been found out and won't derail this fucking thread. Do not respond people. Maybe it will scurry back to NSA HQ for reassignment.

Henceforth your autism shall be...

ASSBURGERS

The people on here that support Bush are mostly just shitposting. I doubt many people here actually like him. Maybe some of the newfags that arrived due to the recent media attention given to Sup Forums but that's about it. Sup Forums is mostly libertarian and people here hate both parties.

What really bugs me about this shill is that he's been hired to build up a shallow legacy of an otherwise mediocre president.

Yep definitely ASSBURGERS

Even when I drop hints all over the place, you right wing retards can't figure anything out.

He's a CIA shill whose objective it is to try to get the ''meme'' going that ''Obama was good for the presidency. When that gets shilled enough and Trump eventually takes office, the globalists can crash the economy with no survivors and blame it on Trump/Republicans. Is what I've gathered from lurking and shitposting.

Literally meme magic.

This will go down as one of my personal favorites.

lol can i be catgeorized as an assburber too
cause then atleast i'm not a leaf

Kek

What is the clinical difference between assburber and assburger?

There are few things more disappointing than the Bush presidency. He was literally handed the keys to the world, instead he

> Destroyed what was left of America's reputation
> Ruined our economy with war and a failure to prevent the 2008 collapse
> Did nothing to curtail Islam or political correctness; Religion of peace cuckoldry
> Covered up Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11.
> Covered up Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11

Like, holy fucking shitfuck. How evil can you get?

Yeah but Obama's black.

Checkmate.

>Imagining no 9/11 or no war would be far more to my disliking.

He was goofy. got the presidency through nepotism, and started war with a country that was no threat to the United States like his dad did. He made things worse by having to one-up daddy and produce a body double of Saddam, a show trial and execution. He was also a slacker frat boy cokehead in his early years. He was more alpha than his brother though, I will give him that.