Since i left you

I am a newfag. What's Sup Forums's opinion on this album?

It's not that good. There are much better "plunderphonics" albums that are really DJ mixes.

If it clicks with you, then that's cool

It's a really cool listen and I still bump it front to back often, that said I find wildflower tracks to be a much better individual listen and I enjoy the overall diversity and tunes on that album more.

Do you mind naming a few? I've been looking for new stuff to listen to

ye hold on a sec I'll make a short list

It's Sup Forumscore. That would usually tell you everything you need to know but since your a newfag I'll let you know that Sup Forumscore albums are both highly regarded by Sup Forums, but also hated by Sup Forums since Sup Forumscore is intended to be entry level stuff. People on here like to listen to these albums but don't like talking about them.

Then what's the really shady shit that you guys like to listen to and talk about? Neutral milk hotel?

probably tylo be chillin

>Neutral milk hotel
I'll just post the chart

What about 'yoshimi battles the pink robots'?

good album, not Sup Forumscore

Ugh. Sup Forums user since '09 here

SILY is still fucking fantastic. Whatever DJ mixes he's going to name, I sincerely doubt they're on par with SILY. There's a reason it's such a respected classic.

Also it really doesn't matter what his opinion on Yoshimi is. I was a Lips fan way back in the day and I treasure that album, the fact that more people are getting into it as younger fans is great, the Flaming Lips get way too much shit nowadays.

I still think Since i Left You is better as a whole, but i really really like the first half of Yoshimi

>Ugh
Stop.

Thing about Lips getting so much shit is because of the quality-quantity ration they have, at best they have 4 good albums out of 17 and overall them being a hit or miss in every occasion

That's kind of how i felt. After listening to Yoshimi i thought i'd love every other album but some of them didn't really click with me.

>ugh
keep grunting you oldfag, your opinion values as much as any other person in this shithole

Yep, It's always Yoshimi, The Soft Bulletin, The Terror and Hit to Death

I'll give those a listen, thanks user

sorry but that's not true

you children are below me and you know it
Everything from Hear It Is to The Terror is at least listenable (and most of it's actually great). Their first bad album was released last year (excluding the other Fwiends shit)

Novelty band, the Weird Al of electronic.

sub 3 sigma brainlet

>no Clouds
end it

>i dont like it so its a gimmick

Clouds is shite and everyone knows it : ^)

that's just stupid

I do like it though, and Al, I just rate it fairly.

Yoshimi is Sup Forums-core you dunce

nah

>Neutral milk hotel?
lol

lollllllllllll

Their last album was shit, so they aren't memed as much.

>Whatever DJ mixes he's going to name, I sincerely doubt they're on par with SILY. There's a reason it's such a respected classic.

This. But awhile back I got around to putting together a list of really good SILY-ish albums to dump on people since people asked for stuff similar to them so often. So for the record the best ones you could also check out are:

Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons
Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll
Handsomeboy Technique - Adelie Land
RJD2 - Deadringer
Amherst - Yaper
Blockhead - The Music Scene

Objectively, one of better and most-influential experimental albums ever made

I think you're the newfag if you can't distinguish between/mu/core and entry level Sup Forumstant

>Dizzee Racal

pleasantly surprised to know this is on here desu

desu