Tfw you've been in a 8 year long distance "relationship"

>Tfw you've been in a 8 year long distance "relationship"
>Tfw you're too afraid to end it because you're afraid of what'll become of you
>Tfw you're 98% sure she's not a virgin anymore and that she's been lying to you for quite some time now
>Tfw you're too pathetic and lonely to let go
Ask a pathetic guy anything about his long distance "relationship" and maybe even give some advice.

Also feels thread

You are probably her emotional outlet, and she has another guy who is nothing but a dick for her to ride. The real problem isn't with her - its with you.

This, quit being a pussy and wasting your life OP. Man up

Honestly, that's what I've been thinking. When ever we talk, it's for a short amount of time unlike how it used to be. And we normally talk about how she's feeling, so yeah..

Well..it's kinda hard to do that when you've grown up not really knowing how it feels to be wanted or cared about. But I do see what you mean. If you want, I can go into my past for why I'm this way.

Don't let your past shape who you are now, every single thing that has ever happened in the past no longer matters. Take control of your life now, if you really want to find happiness you will find it. Just don't wait, make a change.

post nudes

kys or man up faggot. both are fine, but if you end it leave me ur money

8 fucking years, bro? After the first 3 months she already started sucking other dick on the side.

Nice quads

I always deleted the nudes she sent me because I don't trust people around my phone, lel. But even if I had them still, I probably wouldn't give them to random on this site

If you assume that there is no hope, you guarantee that there will be no hope. If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are opportunities to change things, then there is a possibility that you can contribute to making a better world.

I'm not sure if a 13 year old would have been doing that. We were 13/12 when we first started this L-D relationship thing.

What this guy said except a little less gay.

>denying quads

abandon thread, op is faggot

creepily ironic , because also been in a 8 year online "relationship" . but cause i felt to bad to just end it . I've dated two guys and might get engaged . still ghosting the guy to this day he still thinks were together .

Lel, OK. I literally don't have the noods my doods.

Lel, post your initials and I'll know if its "you"

I'm starting to think you aren't here for advice, but for attention that you're craving.

Hmm...I'll keep these words close..or try to.

JH

Bro, 11 year olds are already fucking each other these days. What makes you think she hasn't had any side niggas to ride while you thinking about her before you go to bed? Hell she's probably getting railed as we speak.

No no, don't get me wrong. I do want the advice. It's just that I'm taking note of everything everyone's saying. I am paying attention to the advice, my dood

You aren't them. Had me kinda wanting the relief..

hahahahaha faggot

stop being a pussy beta male and tell that bitch to fuck off, you could end this shit with a phone call, thats it. get yourself pissed drunk and tell her to catch this dick rn or im gonna skrrt out this bitch.

>Lel
>Dood
>Nood
how old are you? are you autistic? maybe that's why shes keeping u in the backburner.

Hmm. You're most likely right.

I'm 19.
Maybe.
And again, maybe.

Hey she was your emo crutch but check this. Your old enough now to forget about her. Go bust a but it helps. It won't cure you so much as show you how silly you been. Plenty of women out there who won't do this shit to you. Besides ltr should not exceed a year. E-v-e-R I never let my ol lady outta my sight more then a month.

Wish I could do that, I really do. Maybe I should do it though. Maybe it's give me more confidence as a young man.

Yeah you're fucked up and you've got problems, BUT-

Once you're free and start to actually grow up and move on, don't forget that it takes a very special kind of fucked up girl to act the way this bitch has, as well, stringing you along for all this time.

You are both at least as fucked up as the other.

So here's what you do. Cut off all contact, move on, stop being a faggot, start fucking random bitches, and stop being a faggot.
Thank me later.

I see....I really am grateful for all of.this advice. It is making me think about things that I should have been thinking about instead of being depressed about this dumb shit.

you've been LDR since 11?? what the fuck man?

alright here is what you do. man. the. fuck. up.
ask her if she's being honest with you. she may lie. but at least ask so you know and she knows that you are starting to take control.
ask her if she's been seeing any other guys in the past 8 years.
ask her if she's still a virgin.
ask her if she loves you.
take control, stop letting it go where she takes it.
YOU take control, be fucking alpha.
if you don't like her answers, or even if you do, i think it's time to let go.

Hmm...you're right..

have you met irl?
where do each of you live?

I'm honestly just afraid of the truth most likely. I'm not a guy who enjoys being lied to, but I kinda fear being told "yeah, it was all a game to me. I stopped 'caring' about you after a year". But.I do need to man up.

In kindergarten I met this one girl, I then moved. 2 years later facebook is just got better then myspace, decide to make one to play farmville and other shit tier video games while my brothers played WOW on the desktop. Add any class mates that have it and fam. Add this girl I had met before I moved. She becomes my first crush, we keep talking and when 5th grade comes around we became "bf and gf", the puberty came around and I ended it because I wanted a girlfriend that could suck dick not live 350 miles away. Instant regret, forgot she was my only friend after moving so much. We get back together and I non stop ask for nudes. She breaks up with me, gets real fucking angsty and emo. Starts dating some other emo kid, pisses me off but whatever, get her to send more lewd pics. Emo kid threatens to kill himself if she doesnt stop. She breaks up with him. Highschool is almost over we start talking again, end up going to same college. Start actually dating, gonna marry this chick pretty soon bois. Known this girl for 15+ years, only last few years ive been seeing her in person and its working out for me.

Dude I'm taking a shot for you she KILLED your teen years. The shit I did in middle school stays there. But your still young. Take your magnum dong and slip it into a few girls. Where's your fucking father! Mine kicked my ass every time I turned down a bitches NSA offer. Helped me get out there now I'm married with one in the oven. Autism can be cured with violence and indulgence.

We've obviously never met. She lives in the UK and I live in the US. I've honestly been at the point where I've just given up. We've made plans to meet in the past, but something always came up. Whether it was us not being able to save up money or something like finishing school was on the line.

do we know she's not a catfish

Yes...I do realize that she had basically taken my teen years away from me. My father had died when I was 8. So a father figure wasn't exactly around.other was a very...special kind of mother..abusive & mental.

No offense to the teabaggers but UK sluts are dull as fuck your better off dude.

She isn't. I settled that shit long before I actually told her I loved her.

no trolling. just end it. it's scary but it'll be really good for you. it's harder to get over being a pathetic individual, but it's not too hard. simple stuff.
>work out/run
>focus on your job, advance
>join a group activity
>start online dating to fuck that pathetic smell off of you

pic related, it could be you

Was in a long distance relationship throughout high school and eventually moved in with her. No longer together. AMA OP

Mail her your poo.

Respect the quads OP

Not trying to change topic but that pic is very... Distracting?

That's my mum to a T :) I turnt out ok sort of. Dude hang out with guys IRL. It helps your group of bros will steer you in the directions that coincide with who you are.

Nignog, I literally don't have any nudes. I respect the quads, so I'll give you something else. I'm most likely gonna get in deep shit if my friend ever see's it.

she took the work out suggestion too far.

Kill yourself then. Time to abandon thread

what are you going to give in exchange for nudes? there is literally nothing you can give apart from ((((((THE STUFF)))))) but thats not legal here.

I have friends IRL. They are really good friends too...my first time making actual friends was when I was 15(btw). But I can ask them to help I guess

I have a friend who sent me a certain kind of video, lel. It isn't too explicit, but I polished me wood to it once or twice

Where are you at specifically? Let's see if we can get a surrogate father for you. Or even just a wing man.

I would tell you, but I'm kinda afraid of some weird shit happening if I give exact location out on the Chan. I live in Ohio though.

Stop depending on other people for your own happiness. If you're going "oh boohoo, i can only be happy if i think you like me" then you'll be annoying as fuck. Have a life of your own, don't leech onto someone expecting them to do all the work to make you happy

Nigger if they wanted to shove stuff up your but they would be smashing in your window already.

I'm uploading the file to Dropbox. I'll post a link when it's done uploading

stop.
how can you live like this?
truth is scary but user it's better than living like this.
you need to ask her the important deep questions. you HAVE to. no excuses man. really... just do it.
btw which city is she in?

Eh...I'll give you more info. Why the hell not? I don't exactly live in Norwood Ohio. But I live close enough to it to walk there everyday. I'm always in norwood unless I need to sleep.

i asked where she is cuz i have a LDR in the UK too. wouldn't it be hilarious if they were the same person

She lives in Germany. I'm not gonna tell which city in Germany because I believe in some form of privacy, but yeah. Germany.

There are a lot of certified hymen checkers on Sup Forums, just post her deets and we'll clear this right up

understandable.
i think you'll regret not taking charge later on.
otherwise gd luck with your 8 year ldr man. maybe you can make it to 10 years

Great what's your banking info?

user, get the fuck out of there.
You're wasting time i've been in a long distance relationship for a year and a half and the aftermath was hell when you figure out how deep this rabbit hole of men of hers goes... it's filled with nothing but complete lies and false hopes of anything to do with the future.

GET THE FUCK OUT I AM BEGGING YOU Sup ForumsRO

I see.. I'll honestly probably end it soon. I can't do 10 years of this.

Get your dick succed it brings clarity.

Most likely I will. Thank you for your concern..it honestly is really great to get a lot of input on this matter.

how'd you figure out the lies? did she tell you? or did you find out some other way

I've had that happen. Me and her stopped the long distance relationship thing for like a month before thinking it's better to just keep going. It was...eh? Nice?

If it was just 'ok' she didn't do it right find a bitch who will succ u so good a diamond ring falls out your dick. I recommend Texas or Vegas.

The girl was very experienced. It's just that I was thinking of things I didn't wanna think of at the time. So it just didn't really turn me on too much.

Btw, link for the quads respect isn't coming through. It keeps saying that the site thinks it's spam.

HAHAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP AND CANT BREAK UP HAHAHAHAH

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR WOMEN. THATS YOUR MAIN ISSUE.

I did it once when I was younger. The only reason why I "got back" with her was because I felt bad about it. But now this shit has a hold on me. Literally like when Yoshikage Kira got grabbed by those crazy ass ghost hands in part 4 of jojo

Lel, I don't make excuses for anyone. I don't believe in doing that.

Through a friend of mine she tried reeling in, little did she know he was my friend in the first place

YOU CUNT WAS THIS ALL BAIT FOR YOUR GOD DAMN JOJO SHIT?

Been there, either end it or make it not long distance.

Lucky you

No. But here's more.

Hey I know it's contrary to what everyone's saying but look, reconsider both good and bad sides of the relationship. Have legit reason to believe she's cheated on you. Don't be just paranoid fuck.. Ask her directly. I've been in a LDR for 4 years and I've been in the same shit like you. Everything changed, I mean she was numb, didn't love me the way she did before, didn't give me equal attention. And i suspected that she got another man beside me just like you do. But actually she was just dealing with her own mental issues and wasn't so open anymore. If you're not going to sink it then fucking try to meet her in person. It's obvious it gets repetitive and boring after 8 years but in person you could feel again the same like in the beginning of the relationship. If she still won't love you at least slit your dick in her to see if she's a virgin or no.

Fucking this. I have talked to her about her issues and whatnot, and I've been wondering if I'm just being clingy. But this gives me a glimmer of hope. Maybe she is fucking other guys. But maybe, just fucking maybe she's trying to deal with life on her end.

I dare you ask her directly. Has she been lying to you before? Can you trust her?

To my knowledge, she's never lied to me. I've asked her sis things and her other friends things (not recently though, bit still relevant) and they say she isn't seeing anyone.

I did exactly the same thing.. Asked her relatives who see her everyday and they denied it just like her and she's never lied to me. after a while realized it was all my paranoia.

That's most likely just my problem. I grew up not really trusting anyone, so it's a huge problem for me to trust someone I've yet to met...but I guess I could learn to trust.

I believe she's not just a slut if you guys been together for so long.. I don't want you to keep on being pathetic fuck but rather have different view on it and not throw away 8 years of relationship. Figure it out and meet in person

Well, I have just recently finished highschool. So maybe I could finally work on getting another job to save up money and whatnot to visit or at least stay with her...though immigrating to Germany might be hard, I feel as though it'd be worth it.

It would be definitely. Approach the issue more rationally. Not just "she must be riding another dick" Is she busy with something recently? How long has it been you feel less cared for and loved? She went to college or something? That might be the origin of not spending so much time together and you not trusting her anymore and being paranoid.

Well, she is in college and is trying to majors... It's been at least a month since I've been feeling this way.

Have you tried having an open talk with her about it? If yes what'd she say?

I have. She has expressed that she's been super stressed and whatnot, and has been trying to deal with her own mental problems(this also isn't recently, but is still relevant).

Well you see then.. It's identical to what I went through. Now we're fine like before. You haven't had a crisis in your relationship before or was it different?

You ask a woman directly if she cheated on you, she will lie lie, deny deny. I suggest sending her some mobile malware and trying to access her texts through a shell...