APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Tell me about the Jews,why do they make so much money?

And he spent all the profits on Emma Watson. Good man.

>Sold De Bryune for only 18 million
>Sold Lukaku for only 28 million

Simply amazing

>When you at the game with your side bitch and your main bitch in your seat

>implying his wife isn't his side bitch

desu they look like they just had sex

>ywn be a rich oil tychoon who can buy literally anything including young qt actresses

What's a tychoon?

something I just made up

You're so silly, that's why I love you Denmark.

dumb little whore

now list all the flops, from Shevchenko to Torres etc

>tfw after just 15 years of investment Chelsea are now amongst europes historical elite clubs

They'll always be plastic

>that flag
>this topic

>profiting from the sale of human beings

>English clubs
Pathetic

Everton is 7th, and City is 3rd.

Simply amazing indeed

They're not though. None after manure can be considered "historical elite".
Just some clubs that had a great run/generation at some point

I don't think they are yet. Every club in the first row is obviously part of the historical elite, as are Inter, Porto, and United. But every club after that? They either had a relatively short lucky run or won inferior competitions.

BUT
Lukaku, Schurrle, Mata & De Bruyne could all be sold for more than Chelsea sold them
inb4 no (I'm not saying they're worth that, they can be sold for that)

People will forget, in 15 years some fat shit on here will be arguing that Chelsea has a rich history and you know it

Nope. They've been part of the most iconic moments in Europe the past 10 years

marinas the one who negotiates all the contracts and transfers

Eh, transfers are undermined by Sheva and TORRES, although he probably learned from those mistakes.
It's more impressive how he kept sacking coaches when they weren't bringing in results while PSG had Blanc for 3 years, Liver didn't fire Rogers after his season without Suarez and Arsenal has Arsene for I don't know how long. That actually worked out fine in the end.
The main difference between various plastic clubs is that while arabs wanted to promote their airlines or some shit, Roman just wanted to play FIFA irl.

He definitely made mistakes, though. Firing Mourinho the first time and firing Ancelotti were both big errors. He could have gotten Mourinho's best years (04-10), then sent him off to Madrid or wherever and gotten Ancelotti next.

I don't agree about Mourinho, Mou reached the end of his usual cycle (which wasn't even apparent he had back then). The situation would have only kept escalating like it happened during his second term. They even reached CL finals without him.
I agree that Ancelotti absolutely did not deserve to be fired.

cause they're smarter