Boobs from like 50 years ago. Does Sup Forums like?

Boobs from like 50 years ago. Does Sup Forums like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2iBX_wGbkU
jta.org/2016/09/20/life-religion/5-reasons-why-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-divorce-is-jewish-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

shit looks weird mang

You'll poke your eye out kid.

I love them, look like missiles.

no.

not into torpedo tits.

curves from decades past

youtube.com/watch?v=J2iBX_wGbkU

not sexy

poor girl. the probably laced her up with drugs, abused her, impregnated her with ulgy halfbreed genes and she was never seen again. she woulda been one of us. many such cases, sad!

Virgin faggots

i'll give you a hint. remember ginger from gilligans isalnd? prettiest bitch on the earth at the time? yeah we remember her.

She's still alive newfag and married.

Bettie Page was

HAY LOOK ITS GINGERS KID. MARRIED TO A SCUMFUCK WHO WORKED ON THE SET WHO TOLD HER LIES, DESTROYED HER GENETIC LINEAGE.

fuck you, die. we all know the game.

"i'll make you a star, baby! just have ugly mutant kids with me and you'll go far!!"

Seek professional help.

also raped and abused and died.

awe, whats wrong ugly?

don't like that i'm showing you the truth? boo hoo. that is "gingers" offspring, with the UGLY DO NOTHING FAGGOT who roped her into having children with him. prove me fucking wrong. also

HOW MANY NOSE JOBS???????

"yes lets take one of the most white, ginger, prettiest girls on the planet l.. .and you fuck me and you get everything but we have to have a kid, an you are a slave forever"

here is the kid.

Do... do you think you're speaking to this woman on Sup Forums? I'm serious, find psychological assistance before you hurt someone.

yes, this bucktoothed, degenerate hot butterface horseface mess is the daughter of ginger from gilligans island.

let that sink in. and then find out on your own who is the babydaddy. and you will see.

fuck you all.

neigh.

Kek

awe, whats the matter ugly? are you angry that forced rapes from beautiful people in hollywood with inbred genes create children like that ugly do-nothing bitch?

has nothing to do with me. keep getting mad at your own autismal inbreeding. i'll be over here giving no flying fucking shits.

you think this is an attractive person?

ugly lowlives couldnt wait to control this girl. and fuck her. and make her have babies. and they turned out deformed and ugly.

the majority of "hollywood stars" is the same. halfbreed uglies. they only put them on a screen if they think they will appeal to a white audience. it's the only reason scarlett johasnon and boob raider angelina jolie have a job. fuck all of you. you should know by now.

no. die.prove me wrong. oooooooooooooh you can't. try harder, UGLY

UGLY
FATTY
UNWANTED

sack of shit, Sup Forums is mine, you're taking to a god, fuck you, loser.

For a thread about torpedo tits....
Not a lot of torpedo tits being posted

Who needs torpedo tits when we have this perfectly good incoherent rant?

lol, you crack me

why are you so upset by people you dont know and will never meet. why does this matter to you?

Had a teacher that had those tits only reason I payed attention

Post vintage noods or gtfo

you could stand under them for SHADE

awe, such ugly low life mentality. die.

you are ugly. show us yourself.

show us how pretty you are. show us your magical amazing chad level genetics. ahahaha you wouldn't dare, DAVID. now fuck off, you ugly inspid troll. UGLY INSPID TROLL.

mmhmm

hahah ugly, fuck off.

jta.org/2016/09/20/life-religion/5-reasons-why-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-divorce-is-jewish-news

triplekek

God, I hate it when chicks smile and have three feet of gums exposed. It fucking ruins whatever else they've got going on.

are there really no more torpedo tits? i have no idea what to search for, all i get is just overall big boobed women on the web

my biology teacher in elementary school had the same pointy tits

any ideas on what keywords to use when searching for these types of boobs? torpedo tits doesnt seem to work ;)

"bullet bra" but you get a lot of shopping hits.
do Google Image search off an image.

It was the bras back then it was the style