twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like syndrome of a down lmao

Oh man, you sure made fun of my post!

This and s/t are best

>nu-maletel

I'm gonna be honest, I love Toxicity other than the extremely overplayed hits

>bunch of rejected Toxicity songs

I-E-A-I-A-I-O and Mr Jack are pretty good though

If I stole the album only after someone else told me to, would I be a rebel or a grunt?

This, is still pretty funny and true no matter how many times I've seen this

this is not controversial

everyone knows STA is their best album

Anyone here hype for their new material coming out soon?

If I want to get into System of a Down should I start with Steal This or Toxicity? Currently listening to Chop Suey and it's a classic, I like this stuff but I've never gotten into it

you can listen in whichever order

I haven't listened to System of a Down since middle school, but I would be inclined to agree. Definitely not a controversial opinion.

name one bad song

same can be said about every SOAD album...

Not sure if controversial since a lot of people agree, but I know/mu/tants will disagree all the time

Muses first 4 albums were all spectacular and good shit. Resistance wasn't a bad album.

IMO this is actually the best

I'm going to have to agree. Ego Brain, Thetawaves, and Highway Song are all amazing songs, and the others range from good to great.

I recommend in order -- especially since they have SO few albums, and 2&3 are from the same sessions, same with albums 4&5.

I always flip flop between this and Toxicity. Picking your favorite band's album is hard af.

i saw them 2 years ago and the setlist consisted almost entirely of this album. shit was so cash

Mezmerize/Hypnotize AREN'T bad albums.

they have never made a good album though...

They're literally all 10/10 albums imo. Yes yes I know I'm stanning them but they are fucking incredible and they haven't written a single bad song.

I don't think SOAD has ever made a 10/10 album but none of them are under a 7 though

S/T - 8/10
Toxicity - 8.5/10
STA - 9/10
Mesmerize - 8.5/10
Hypnotize - 7/10

It is, though.

I've never seen such an incorrect and inaccurate statement.

Hypnotize and Mezmerize are easily the two best. Equally to the point where you can't differentiate which is better.

Those are so incredibly annoying it's not even funny. They went from fantastic songs like Forest and Aerials to "MY COCK IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUUUURS" and "BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA PIE"

Granted, they were always satirical, but the amount on Toxicity is just right, the later albums are over the top imo. Daron screaming is the worst thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hypnotize and Mesmerize both had bad songs though.

god people on here listen to SoaD?
when did this start

There's a constant influx of new blood and the former new blood becomes old blood. Some of us grew up with system of a down.

It's nostalgia. Also, if Sup Forums would stop taking itself so fucking seriously all the time, more people would enjoy some SOAD once in a while.

Like?

LITERALLY DAD ROCK

The Moon & Antarctica is Modest Mouse's third best, not first.

I agree

good taste and good album, easily SOAD's best work

fully agree a huge guilty pleasure for me over the years still enjoy it unironically although serj tankian is a top hat

I agree with you, don't know if I'd say best but they are my favorite for sure.
Do you remember when this was all over the internet? It was paired witha a similar video of Pictures, through which I managed to discover Steal This Album!
youtube.com/watch?v=QKXWAE8YYxY

Fucking summer.

Why is SOAD acceptable while other nu metal bands suck so much?
Is it because they don't use dj and shit?

There are other acceptable nu metal bands. There's a really big and stupid part of Sup Forums that talks shit about nu metal and then goes to listen to some absolutely shitty acts.