AYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that Narcisee was what Chalky said he was, a nigger with a dictionary.

who is that cracker

Sup, D!?

WHAT'S GOOD WITH' YOU NOW?

Daily reminder if you don't get Omar's death, you get The Wire either.

git

Whats to get? It's just niggers killing niggers and the cycle repeats

I never made it that far. How does he die again?

Stop embarrassing yourself you fedora tipping redditor

he dies taking a shit on the toilet

Bodies death fucking gets me man

You completely missed the significance of the big mythological figure of Omar, who leaped out of apartment buildings and took out entire squads of armed criminals single-handedly, being killed by some no-name kid? All you got from that scene was "hurrr niggers?" Seriously?

The whole show was a flashback of his, he's a senile old man in an old folks home and after he goes through his whole life, he dies peacefully in his sleep.

Like Rose in Titanic.

Thanks for your input you socially awkward faggot

What was the significance?

I like to hear people's interpretations of media. It's very relaxing to me

Yes that's exactly it. Omar was a legend and he got killer by a nobody because the streets don't give a fuck if your famous or not. It's the same thing with the kid who will become the new bubbles (forgot his name) the cycle repeats itself

dookie!

Reminder that if you don't get that David Simon by making The wire wants us to vote for Bernie Sanders you don't get the wire at all

I love The Wire and hate niggers even more after watching it. What's your point, unclefucker?

Whyd they make him gay tho

Is it so the audience would humanize him and feel extra

i thinks not tyrelle, i thinks not

Watch that edge, you fucking idiot

Fuck off, commie nigger.

>OH SHIT THERE COME OMAR
>IT'S OMAR
>AAAAAH

People like this are the reason America is falling apart

t. David Simon

Libyan

Everyone in America is the reason that America is falling apart, let's not blame it on a specific group of people. We're all to blame, David.

IMMA CALL IT HAMSTERDAM

>mfw when i see Omar in The Night Of

>tfw your name rings out

>tfw my name is my name

The game is the game

AYY YOOO

OMAR COMIN'!!!

HOL UP

It was weird hearing a pair of niggers that my friend had over talking about how Omar was awesome except they just had to make him gay to try and force an agenda, and when I pushed the subject further it turns out 'they' were the Jews apparently.

How is a character being gay "forcing an agenda"?

Some people are gay, get over it.

Strangely enough I didn't feel like challenging the Islamic drug dealers too much on their political views.

I'm calling you a straight up punk!

OMAR COMIN'