Who will secede from the USA first?

Who will secede from the USA first?

Mexicans

Me, I'm seceding right now

If it ever were to happen (in my lifetime I mean), it would probably be Texas. They have the values necessary (fuck government, especially the fed type of mindset) and they also have the infrastructure. They have their own power grid and they can farm all by themselves.

hopefully california

They would fuck the US so hard just based on agriculture, god, I have traveled through the heartland in that state (albeit in non drought times) and the amount of shit they grow and the variety is absolutely astounding.

Puerto Rico, the madmen lol

They can have fun being sustained off olives, grapes, and almond milk.

Lol what, with what money?

The majority of the food in grocery stores is made of our contains corn, which is grown primarily in the Midwest/great plains/Texas

We used to grow all that shit everywhere else. Peaches and melons in southern Indiana, tomatoes in central Indiana and Ohio, etc etc.

It's just the demand for meat is such that most of the heartland now grows animal feed. We don't need California.

Whatever state it is, it will need to be either a border state or a state with a seaport. A landlocked state is fucked.

texas, Arizona or one of the southern states

Nobody we aren't weak slav states

Interesting, never even thought about the further expansion of feed crops. Someones gotta feed the pigs in Iowa I guess.

South Carolina, just like last time

Best Carolina, first to secede and first to fight

Where is the core USA? the skeleton

whites

The South and Flyovers

I think Texas followed by Louisiana, Bama and Missisippi

The fallout of the 2nd civl war will leave urban centers considered city state

Based on how much shit we're catching for hb2, I'd say NC is more likely.

Pic related

Lemme tell you the "steers and queers" joke for the six millionth time.

Dude. That's just Ft. Worth and Austin. The rest of us are straight.

Texas will gloriously strike a path independently with the TRUE conservatism of Ted Cruz and Rick Perry. Texans are smarter and more politically astute than other Americans which is why Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and George W. Bush are our true conservative leaders. The kikes won't stand a chance!