Untitled

take your guitar and record on vocaroo (i use my smartphone for recording)
---------------------------------
vocaroo.com/i/s1z35qTsBOjf
vocaroo.com/i/s1ngzkeOX8oQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0zEFiLxGmh2
vocaroo.com/i/s1c0PKviBA4y
vocaroo.com/i/s0vYw3Y6mQGl
vocaroo.com/i/s1QdjexgfFZ4
vocaroo.com/i/s04wEy3txlJS
vocaroo.com/i/s12tNThyV0NE
vocaroo.com/i/s0pkpjsVruOe
vocaroo.com/i/s0e1L9nTDngI
vocaroo.com/i/s0UJdXlAVga6
vocaroo.com/i/s1PKaxQZu12o
vocaroo.com/i/s0o8qeB87UQb
vocaroo.com/i/s1EQfVonBS7d
vocaroo.com/i/s0wYhBEIKSIH
vocaroo.com/i/s1UKNPnMr8T5
vocaroo.com/i/s08Ah24NtHVA
vocaroo.com/i/s1fdDPnqp0u2

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BcGUEd3vDf
vocaroo.com/i/s0CsMxuwx0ie
vocaroo.com/i/s0qyxrfyeSsO
vocaroo.com/i/s0ym6qcxOmsB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zi2Mpsrggw
vocaroo.com/i/s1FKWaqEHRSy
vocaroo.com/i/s10TlD3i83Ls
vocaroo.com/i/s02MxSlBMyqe
vocaroo.com/i/s0e2NrnrJnJl
vocaroo.com/i/s0s1TnYKNa2O
vocaroo.com/i/s1f5exEovnA8
vocaroo.com/i/s1sirdXSFNGb
youtube.com/watch?v=mt_u6LOIt9E
vocaroo.com/i/s0TQYAgfNBkN
vocaroo.com/i/s0hJ1AQ75FrB
vocaroo.com/i/s0DmfDDCl9rj
vocaroo.com/i/s0YBdfQ45JA4
vocaroo.com/i/s04Lm4gqzlYC
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ramzlhae34
vocaroo.com/i/s0pfdhkboAyT
vocaroo.com/i/s0YPLrfQiPP6
vocaroo.com/i/s1SZaxs9J2Kl
vocaroo.com/i/s1aU6ZQLisho
vocaroo.com/i/s18eMWH3DLvA
vocaroo.com/i/s09yKzSE6qol
vocaroo.com/i/s12zlLpdSFsN
vocaroo.com/i/s07WTtI81HVk
vocaroo.com/i/s1o0hd4tjDKV
vocaroo.com/i/s0r3vJ81Nd5x
vocaroo.com/i/s1ff5VYuSPRE
vocaroo.com/i/s0HVHF2qaBTw
vocaroo.com/i/s1d9kXPVsiCK
vocaroo.com/i/s0pbBaHkCn8R
vocaroo.com/i/s06GKwfCQ13V
vocaroo.com/i/s10jIMvvMICL
vocaroo.com/i/s1vgGTgX9jrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I use my smartphone for recording
don't you have a PC? get some recording program that supports asio so you can plug guitar directly into pc and use pc as zero latency amp as well as effects and recording and stuff
personally I use renoise
gonna post some stuff maybe I guess, bumping for now tho so thread doesn't expire
also your stuff sounds incredibly bland and insincere, are you trying to pick up chicks?

asio?

yes
you can use asio4all if you don't have a supported sound card, but the limitation with that is that ONLY the active asio program can output audio. basically it just lets you get input and output with zero latency, p. much necessary for using an instrument through a computer.

i prefer real and authentic sound (recording with smartphone or little micro)

retard

Here you go guys. My fingers are kinda buttery after some grilled cheese but I've been messing with some Santana esque stuff recently. What do you think?
vocaroo.com/i/s1BcGUEd3vDf

Another one. Got those pinched harmonics down!
vocaroo.com/i/s0CsMxuwx0ie

What do I think??

I think you should have made this thread instead of OP, who sounds like an edgy faggot who needs to practice changes with a metronome

>dude he uses more filters and layers cuz he's got that mac with garageband so it's better
fuck off retard you don't belong in this thread
not even OP

Hah. I was nervous when I opened his vocaroo files because I was afraid the randos on the internet would be better than me. I don't know why.

I'll do some more. Time to pull out my super jazzy chords.

Sounds like u r mad

At least I actually enjoyed the music he made

You callin' me out squire? They are not filters they are guitar pedals. I have a loop station, reverb, overdrive,etc. I payed for it by giggling around with a band. Next one will have no "layers".

ooooh boy
you're the reason people don't take guitar as a serious instrument and more of an ego tool.

Come on man. It's part of the show. When you've been playing guitar for over a decade it's fun to play into the pageantry even if you are just being ironic.
So here are some pretty chords over-easy avec du fromage.
vocaroo.com/i/s0qyxrfyeSsO

Oh hey, I was here yesterday. I'll play a couple, I guess.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ym6qcxOmsB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Zi2Mpsrggw
vocaroo.com/i/s10TlD3i83Ls
vocaroo.com/i/s02MxSlBMyqe
vocaroo.com/i/s0e2NrnrJnJl

Fucking noobs

vocaroo.com/i/s0s1TnYKNa2O

>vocaroo.com/i/s0s1TnYKNa2O
kek

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

I would have done another take but I got a cool harmonic in hhehe. Some pink Floyd type jam.
vocaroo.com/i/s1f5exEovnA8

Here you go. Sorry for the mistakes, i haven't warmed up as much as i like to do. But it is what it is. Signal chain : Ibanez RGIR27E, Scarlett 2i2, Amplitube, Audacity. No post-production or anything.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sirdXSFNGb

Cool stuff man. I used to do a lot of classical finger picky stuff but I forgot it all. What's the first song?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1f5exEovnA8
This sounds great!

youtube.com/watch?v=mt_u6LOIt9E

I don't have three things;

1. Good guitar skills (at least by what I want to have).
2. 12 String Guitar
3. Another playing the backing rhythm.

It's my own interpretation of this song, my dad says it's completely different, which I guess it is...

BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER! SPILLING BLOOD ACROSS THE LA-AND! KILLING FOR RELIGION; SOMTHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Fuck yeah man. I really need to learn that sometime. Do you know the solo?

Yes i do. Give me 5 minutes and i'll try to record and upload!

Thank you. I have honed my psychedelic-jazz jamming skills over many joints.
Can't wait. I'm gonna do some Motown stuff.

Okay. I got kinda silly with this one. I was having a lot of fun by the end though. Here's the rnb Motown jam.
vocaroo.com/i/s0TQYAgfNBkN

How come I have never heard this before? This is beautiful. Thanks user!

Where is the shredfest?

WOW. This sounds fantastic! Love the vibe!

Took me a couple of tries but here's the solo. Let me know! :D

Sorry, took me a couple of tries :P

Jee sus Christ on a fucking jet ski..... how.... what do I need to do. I already practice technical shredding stuff but I can't do THAT! That is the level I want to get to man. I have fun and make good music, but I want to melt faces. Did you just practice the solo until you got it to speed or can you shred in jams too?

I really really wish I knew someone like you to teach and inspire me. How long have you been playing?

Thanks! :D I'm glad you like it!

Well, i've been playing for about 10+ years now so i have my gear & tone sorted. The thing about playing fast and clean is that you have to practice all of it really slow. Then increase the tempo with a metronome. It's very cliche, but it's the only method that works. I can improv jam. Knowing your fretboard and scales helps a lot. And it's pretty easy once you have memorised the scales and shapes. I'll try and record an improv and post!

I haven't played the bass properly for 2 and this is the result:
vocaroo.com/i/s0DmfDDCl9rj
vocaroo.com/i/s0YBdfQ45JA4
vocaroo.com/i/s04Lm4gqzlYC
I still do a lot better when drummer is around.

I know my scales pretty well. I mostly play jazz so you have to know some weird stuff. How do you like your ibanez? I play on a really nice American telecaster that I absolutely love don't get me wrong, but do you think that I would have an easier time with a guitar like yours? It seems pretty awesome, and I don't get to do divebombs so that would be fun haha. I know jimmy page shredded on a tele but newer guitars are made with that sort of playing in mind. What do you think? Oh also, does string size really matter? More specifically do I need the lightest strings possible or will medium-lights do it?

>be me
>be poorfag
>have guitar, but wants to play bASS
>put bass strings on guitar

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ramzlhae34

The madman! Haha cool jam.

Dig the jams. Pretty creative.

Jazz is friggin tough! I love teles, i think they are very versatile. But yeah, for all out metal stuff.. a humbucker on a ibby plus the thinner neck would do better. Although i've seen some jazz players who can blow any metal shredder out of the water on a fender.. but that's a different story. Divebombs are very much fun once you get the hang of them :D

String size depends on your comfort level. I usually use a heavy gauge (.012) because i tend to play with my tunings (esp lower) and because i dig the clarity of a heavy gauge. Although you need some serious strength in your fingers to do proper bends, but once you develop that, it sounds fantastic!

Thanks!
Pretty much same as the real one.

Hey Sup Forums, could we make the band?

Yeah. I pretty much spend all day thinking about chord inversions and phrasing. Metal is up there too I believe but in a mirrored sort of way. Like, jazz is mostly theoretical skill(chord theory, improvising,etc) with a lot of technical skill. Metal is mostly technical skill(picking, apeggio patterns,etc) with a lot of theoretical skill.

Teles. Are really the perfect guitar for me. They are incredibly versatile like you say, and can cut through anything and punch you in the gut. Here is my baby.

I should be fine with my strings then. I know what you mean with heavy strings and fuller tone. I like my medium lights because I try to emulate singers when I play like bill withers or a young micheal Jackson . The lighter strings let me get creative with my vibrato and how I approach notes.

Dibs on guitar! Who's gonna sing?

Everybody!
But for real, someone could start with a lick, and the other anons could build the rest on it. Use if metronome is mandatory. In the end we receive vocal lines and put them as we see fit.

We would need someone who knows how to mix dou.

I don't really have any digital software for mixing so someone else would have to do it. What kind of song should we make? I've got to waste a LOT aid time today so I'm game.

I'm thinking something kinda simple like a jamming pop song.

Wow. She looks beautiful!

And i agree with your string choice on this guitar. Although you can put a heavy gauge on this one but i don't think you'd be able to go down than drop c with this scale length so it's really not practical. Play on!

I can play some guitar and mix. Who's down. Should i provide a backing track?

Sure.
Yeah, but we need the lick first. I can do the bass.

that sounds fucking wonderful

vocaroo.com/i/s0YPLrfQiPP6

vocaroo.com/i/s1SZaxs9J2Kl

I woke up last night with this in my ear, I want to make it longer but I stuck

Q

vocaroo.com/i/s1aU6ZQLisho

That's the lick for the band, right?
I'm gonna try to give it some bass.

what is your Amplitube chain?

Q

>trying to get ready to sleep
>grab the sativa by accident
>in a guitar thread noodling along at 5am
>work in 3hrs
fuck me

uploading here
vocaroo.com/i/s18eMWH3DLvA

Ha damn you guys beat me to it. I set up a rhythm track trying to do something nice and catchy but I see you've gone a different direction. What do you think?
vocaroo.com/i/s09yKzSE6qol

Sorry man. Power nap or push through? That's the real question.

cool, I try some A pentatonic over it

Awesome, I'm doing it!

been a while without playing, but well here it goes
vocaroo.com/i/s12zlLpdSFsN

vocaroo.com/i/s07WTtI81HVk

oh god
>top kek

Fucking love it

vocaroo.com/i/s1o0hd4tjDKV

the next buckethead

Here's some shit I wrote like 12 years ago and recorded a while ago. Just posting from SoundCloud because it's already ready to go.

Https://soundcloud.com/exordoutchaos/burning-angel

even better than him

vocaroo.com/i/s0r3vJ81Nd5x

The fucking madman!!!

Hahah bought back a lot of memories, can you do some more of this kinda stuff? :D

Classical gas??

something i've learned on a bet with a friend

vocaroo.com/i/s1ff5VYuSPRE

the masterpiece of my life

Q

Is there a lesson out there for the first one or did you arrange it yourself?? Is it thomas the tankengine haha??

the first one isnt mine, the second one yes haha

What was the one you played, that didn't seem over familiar but I recognised it

SATANIC TRIPS DEMAND THE TAB FOR THIS

I've already got bass line, but the Internet keeps lagging and your line stops for a second or so. No worries, I'll make it.

This one

Sueño de la muñeca by Joaquin Barrios

vocaroo.com/i/s0HVHF2qaBTw

vocaroo.com/i/s1d9kXPVsiCK

Been shredding for like 9 years tbh

vocaroo.com/i/s0pbBaHkCn8R

kys

Cool. I've got some lead guitar stuff I'm messing with. Are we gonna need lyrics?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0r3vJ81Nd5x
Freaky deaky

cool playing in this thread.
I'm a bit out of practice so this is just me sucking at music, screwing around with a new pedal setup
vocaroo.com/i/s06GKwfCQ13V

No, but I gonna need tempo. I can't play on your lick cause of bad connection.

I like it

Nvm, downloaded mp3.

vocaroo.com/i/s10jIMvvMICL
Something i did a long time ago

Are you in a spaceship? So many weird sounds haha. Pretty smooth playing though.

What's this song again?

vocaroo.com/i/s1vgGTgX9jrE
Aucoustic

>vocaroo.com/i/s1sirdXSFNGb
that's 100% the guitar tracks off the original song; such bamboozle

thanks
>Are you in a spaceship?
yes. yes I am :)
I'm actually not even done building my pedal rig. When I'm finished it'll be the most powerful acid fueled space machine ever.
But I really need to practice more and actually make music :/

Here's bass.

Repulsive. Not even in a cool, edgy rock n roll way, but in a pretentious, guitarist on bass leading type of way. I was going to eat breakfast but I'm not even hungry anymore after listening to that.

O rly? Could you please make your own version of bass line so I could know your taste better?