"my feet arent moving, theres an insect down there"

*looks up* Huge cockroach on my ceiling staring me down

extremelyconfused.jpg

>move trash on ground, no bugs,
>kill ceiling roach
>done with that
>roach crawls out of my computer
>holy shit

killed them both. havent seen anymore and ive never had a roach problem. this house is newly remodeled but as someone that works a full time job i do leave a lot of my food scraps and trash around my room. i also live in florida.

I dont think theres anything more terrifying than seeing a cockroach running across your fucking ceiling

how can i stop this from happening again, im too drunk to deal with insects

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where theres 1 theres 100

where theres 2..

You're fucked

>move

How did you kill the one on the ceiling? I have a phobia of insects so I made a insect killing device I can use at a far distance. Its basically a long pole with a flat piece of wood at the end. The only insects I don't mind are ladybugs for some reason.

how about you clean your shit and spray some surface spray about

mix flour and borax together and sprinkle it in dirty corners and bathroom and shit. Then clean up all the biological trash in your house and they'll go away. People complain roaches are hard to get rid of and yet they don't keep their house clean. Do what I said and they'll go away in like a week.

Stop leaving food lying around, and maybe surface spray around your windows and doors.
I feel you, cockroaches scare me more than literally any other insect/ spider.

OP here.

i smashed the one on the ceiling with a notepad. im kinda drunk so i wasnt as scared as usual.

I cleaned all the trash out of my room right after killing it. i havent vacuumed yet due to other people in the house sleeping, but i do have a fair amount of crumbs on the floor. As for saying if theres 1 theres 100, yeah i feel you but these arent germans, these are american cockroaches. the biggums. My air vents arent on the ceiling they are connected to the ground so really anything could crawl into my air vents and into my room if it really wanted to. ive lived here for 7 months and have been generally messy with absolutely 0 roach problems. its just terrifying when i wake up to 2 of the biggest roaches ever not knowing if they were in my mouth while i was asleep or not, gonna buy bug spray when the store opens.

Floridafag here. They might have been Palmetto Bugs, basically giant solitary roaches. They do not live in colonies and are only looking for water. The cleanest house can get them, without effective pest service. Even with pest service, you need to have the perimeter sprayed at least once every 6 months or they will come in.

They are harmless except to freak you the fuck out. I had one crawl across my keyboard once. Huge fucker too.

Back to the cotton fields , nigger

I think this is what im dealing with. it just freaked me out because there was TWO not just one. but they were fucking huge not no baby bitches

I just killed one crawling through my bed, i have like a sixth sense for roaches, i can always feel or smell when theres one around, i usually don't get roaches, but because is raining season here, insects start going into the houses, so is anoying as fuck.

i had one crawl over my bare naked ass the other day in bed. I got that fucker
first one id seen in my apartment. im a little messy

never actually seen a roach and i'm fine with that. but last week i walked into my kitchen to find a bigass hornet queen building a nest in a roof dome. scared the shit out of me

What the fucc is wrong with that man's fingers?

If you see one, there are 100's more hiding in the walls, attic, basement, kitchen crawling over your dishes and any food left out

By getting up from the computer and throwing the trash away after use, or washing the dish after each use. All of which at the time can be done in less the time for Nicolas Cage to be gone. As opposed to finally nutting up to the challenge and spending your off day cleaning. Roaches are horrifying, they're too small to move that fast on top of some with the flying capabilities. Get off your ass and throw shit away quit hoarding shit. think of how less a effort it is to walk 20ft to the trash can as it is to spending 15 mins trying to smash a roach

That's a Peabody potential story.

Was one of the first people to move into a new apartment building. Guy moves in next door, Domino's manager. 2 am every night, hear scores of people running up the steps, dominos delivery guys carrying box upon box of pizzas. Start getting roaches, rats, mice in my apartment, was an epidemic. Come home one day, his -ex gf and her mom are carrrying out huge garbage bags of empty pizza boxes. Aparently, he would have the workers drop off pizzas at the end of shift and would never throw out any of the debris, thats where all the pests and vermin came from.

I think its a combination of the fact that i spend most of my off time at my computer leaving food scraps around and i have two air vents connected to my floor which ultimately lead to the outside where my house is surrounded by trees. common sense on my part would probably be to foolproof those air vents so nothing else can get through but i am gonna clean my shit up

i think he's polish. we have a bunch of polacks at work and they all have unusually large fingertips.

i think poles were J. Tolkien's inspiration for the hobbits appearance

A place for roaches

discord dot gg/wRezpMc