Have you kaafirs learned your lesson yet? Ariana Grande concert attack was a resounding success. Alhamdulillah

Have you kaafirs learned your lesson yet? Ariana Grande concert attack was a resounding success. Alhamdulillah.

We have shown you enough mercy for the past few months... yet you continue to attack and kill Muslims.

Your children will perish just as ours did when your bombs fell. Allah has commanded we give you a taste of your own medicine.

>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
>Islam will dominate the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_hygienical_jurisprudence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's abdul dillah?

shut the fuck up you dirty sandnigger, fuck allah and your religion of piss

Hey friend, I'm sure at least 90% of the people at the concert had nothing to do with bombing your people. Can't we just live peacefully?

Your mum's boyfriend.

no, you will be destroyed

I think you might have the wrong number? this is james

WTF, donĀ“t bend over for these "people"

>~10% of the teenyboppers at the concert were secretly drone operators

And the millions you bastards killed in Iraq had anything to do 9/11?...

>this is why we bomb you

With all the trap threads and cuck fantasies, it seems bending over is what whiteboys love.

Don't be a faggot. Come to Islam.

>>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
>>Islam will dominate the world
who are you quoting?

We have learned our lesson.
And the lesson is that you goatfuckers will never amount to anything, as you haven't amounted to anything in the past 3 centuries.
You sandniggers are worth less than dirt, but your obsession with your conceived and flawed projections of greatness and superiority will continue to halt your evolution as a people.

Good luck and enjoy the kebab, you faggots.

Islam will rule the world when I invent a time machine out of toilet paper rolls.

Hey, I didn't kill anyone in Iraq.
I don't think my country was even in Iraq. Don't go pointing fingers like that.

Besides, everyone knows it wasn't about 9/11.
That was just an excuse to come after your oil.

Lmao

Looks like the snad niggers need a few more MOABS 20,000 lbs of love for you rat eating inbred trash

You guys get triggered so easily by these trolls.

Your just replying to some 15 year old edge lord from Kentucky

Success ? Ariana is Still alive. Finish the job next time you worthless sand niggers.

>Hey, I didn't kill anyone in Iraq.
Hurr durr "not all westerners"...

Take your liberal propaganda elsewhere. Even if just 1% of westerners are warmongering barbarians, that means there's millions of them around the world causing havoc.

Western soldiers want to kill Muslims. Western civilians want their soldiers to kill Muslims. The West shall face the wrath of Allah. You have made your bed.

>Islam will dominate.

We weren't aiming for her. She is not a racist pig like you people.

>Kentucky

fuck islam, fuck you sand niggers. Go back to fuck your goats desert faggots.

Kek

The "not all x" attitude could have saved your village.
Have it your way, it's your bed to lie in.

> 6 Million Jews and it should have been sand monkeys

Fuck off to your kebab shop Muhammad

We prefer to fuck your girls...

She's still a waste of a human

>Our imaginary friend will be the only one left once we've blown everything up

Well, enjoy your desolate wasteland, sandnigger.

manchister go boom lulz

But it didn't....

We are only reacting to your hostility.

Well nobody would fuck an ugly Muslim girl

jews are sand monkeys

Never forget

And no white women want to fuck white men anymore... maybe you should try your luck with our girls. If the can stand to look at you.

Fuck off, boy-raping troll

You can only dream about it desert faggot, and all of your pedophile worshipers tribe.

>your
I'll say it again. It wasn't me.
If we're going to blame entire demographics for the acts of extremists, why didn't you stop your terrorist buddies from bringing down the WTC?

The weakest of baits

Also u dont represent Islam fag.

Sure buddy, no white girls are fucking white guys.

Laughable.

Probably Bait

>The weakest of baits
And yet idiotic Trump voters took it.

>If we're going to blame entire demographics for the acts of extremists, why didn't you stop your terrorist buddies from bringing down the WTC?
Because we support it? Infidels have been instigating in Muslim lands and killing Muslims for decades. Read OBL's manifesto and statement on why he did 9/11.

Real men aren't posting ads on Yahoo personals, neckbeard.

They're out in clubs jizzing in your gf's mouth and then send them home to kiss you on the lips.

You and the rest of your kind will be ash and dust long before you do any lasting damage to the west. We have the intelligence to rebuild.

Oh wow, a whole 20 people dead. Real impressive.

It's not like the US alone can kill 100 of you fucks with the press of a button.

> Invading your homes since 2002

#Selfie

White man bring progress and civilization to your land. For decades you can only fuck goats, other sand niggers, playing slavery, kill each other.

You should have known that it would only make things worse for yourselves.
I can see my words are lost on you so I'm going to stop responding now.
I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you can grow as a person.
Peace.

That's not kosher...

Your side is losing.

Fuck off, sand nigger. Allah can suck my cock. Islam is cancerous. Keep attacking you camel fucking towel heads. Keep it up... One day you're just going to see a bright flash of light...

Eat shit, sand nigger.

If we keep on this way, the Islam will be a Religion of the Past
>More Bombings
>More Radical Europeans Agaist Islam
>New Hitler will Appear
>Gas for the Religion of Peace
>America will join because Islam is shit
>Islamic Population will go down to 0
>World Peace
>Peace for goats

>We have the intelligence to rebuild.
You don't have it anymore. Most of you support an orange tribal leader who denies science and has the vocabulary of a fifth grader because that is what your society considers "smart" today.

Fuck off sandnigger. Go back to the middle East

It was already bad when western man began instigating and overthrowing our leaders.

To be honest mate you can't really get any major religion down to 0%, not in less than a few tens of thousands of years.

There's still people worshiping greek, norse, egyptian, persian, amerindian and etc Gods.

Shit never really ends.

Mohammed and Allah both make love to pigs, while eating sweet, sweet bacon.

Why are you showing a meme of the head of isis?

>bacon
>sweet
>it is at that moment Abdulah suspected his cover might be compromise

We of the west are about 2 terror attack away from nuking the Kaba and renaming it Hiroshima.

Either worship God from your side of the fucking planet and leave us alone or we are going to utterly destroy you.

This is actually a solid point

Yeah but the few who are alive then will kill themself anyways.

She is a racist shit skin just like you pieces of shit, swine worshiping muslims

mind literally blown

she's a racist:
Ariana Grande Says "I Hate Americans. I Hate America." After Appearing to Lick On-Display Doughnuts

Sure is bate, but Allah and Mohammed still can suck of my shitty asshole, please.

Only western infidels can pull off an insult like this due to their poor hygiene standards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_hygienical_jurisprudence

If you were Muslim, you would be far cleaner. Absolutely disgusting people.

>Either worship God from your side of the fucking planet and leave us alone
You first, warmongering barbarians.

>New Hitler will Appear
Trump already happened.

Here is your "new Hitler"

why do you shitskins always smell bad?

Because western infidels are not used to smelling clean so it smells "bad" to them.

Mia, Fucking, Kalihfa, i would fuck the shit outta her, but she is not an "islamic" muslim

Exactly the problem, Trump waving swords around with the (sunni) supporters of (sunni) ISIS and Al-Qaeda the day before they kill little british girls. But wait and see how they blame (Shia) Iran for it.

Thats why I have allah and mohammed for, to lick my ass clean once I get off the toilet from a shit. Pretty simple actually.

They will outbreed us eventually, fucking 8 to a family. We need a final solution legitimately.or EU will become syria

You seem to enjoy telling people that a man licks your anus.

It's okay, you're fine to be gay for now. When Islam takes over, all faggots will be hung from the streetlamps.

Time to go Jihadi Sultan 2 and conquer Charlemagnes asshole.

What about your people? An ideology that supports a man who had a 9 year old wife. Thus, you support paedophilia. Id much rather support the don than supporting having 9 year old wives.

>Your children will perish just as ours did when your bombs fell. Allah has commanded we give you a taste of your own medicine.

YES! DO MORE OF THIS! COME ON OVER, AND INVADE US!!!!

>Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah what's it like in New York City?

Wow, the picture said god, not allah. Time to bomb the place.

If you smell clean, you shouldn't smell at all. I can smell one of you unwashed dirty fucks from a mile away

thats yo moms ass you smelling lol

Actually no, you seem to get me wrong here again, my brown friend - I just enjoy islam, allah and mohammed licking my dirty asshole clean after I took a good shit, that's what they are made for, that's their whole purpose, that's what they're born for and make them happy, so I make sure they stay happy.

>If you smell clean, you shouldn't smell at all
Infidels haven't heard of soap or deodorant.

minchester go boom huehue

calm down shit skin, surprised you even have internet in the bombed hell hole you live in.

Your "Prophet" made no prophecies. Performed No miracles. Your "god" continually changed its mind while Cuckhammed was alive, and didn't show its power through its "prophet". I piss on your prophets grave, and call your god out to smite us. Your a brainless sheep even worse than our liberals here in the west. If it wants my attention it should've sent someone who wasn't a kiddy fucker. And could actually prophesise. Or have some sort of supernatural abilities.

Sandniggers use deodorant?!?!?! hahahahahaha never ever have i heard such shit in my entire life. You guys smell like a dead nigger.