Rate 'em Sup Forums

Rate 'em Sup Forums

Template

>Nuke California

I love the constant buttblast from flyover faggots. It fuels my laughter. Not to mention that getting rid of California would fuck over the economy of your state which is only popular because of Vegas.

I live in Vegas and I hate it

I fucking hate californians more

Fuck you

Came here to post this, although I was just gonna nuke Socal, everything north of Sac is bretty gud actually.

small town Midwest is superior and comfiest life as well

I don't understand how you could love Wisconsin, but then want to nuke Illinois. Just build a wall and patrol the lake, dude.

t. Milwaukee metro area fag

Sorry, I thought it was implied I want to nuke Milwaukee.

For real, I hate having to suppress the urge to call my white friends niggers and pretty much anyone in general a nigger because the campus is liberal and gangland is literally 10 blocks to the west. It's a flexible word just like fucker. These things can be used for various situations that call for them.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the water running out of my faucet.

The fuck is wrong with NH?
>life free or die motherfuckers

is there anywhere decent to live in PA anyways

Philadelphia seems like a shithole and pennsltucky is basically kentucky with all the walmart white people

is pittsburgh any good

>Pennsylvania is just Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
>le Pennsyltucky maymay
True out-of-stater.

Nuke Texas and Commiefornia twice for good measure.

Why do you hate Oregon?

Every god damn time. Fuck off with your continentalist hate or go live in a territory like Guam. All the fun of statehood without the taxes!

well where's it decent to live? erie?

liberals

It's literally only bad around eugene, and portland

Just in Portland, Eugene and Corvallis. The college towns. The rest of Oregon is very conservative.

Anywhere outside of Philly, Harrisburg, State College and Pittsburgh, lad.

Rating the ones I've been to and have had extensive experience with people from them.

The only exception is California and the only reason I love it is because every degenerate I know has moved there.

I've lived here my whole life, but I really don't feel very strongly for this country. Or anything, really. I don't see how people can say that they want to nuke an entire state. Seems like a kneejerk reaction, but maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it.

>He hates PA
Confirmed for only visiting Philly/Pittsburgh/Harrisburg

>nuke Washington
y tho

No more spam imports for you, hulafag.

that's true of any state

every state is decent outside of its urban areas

RATE UPDATED MAP

As another Georgian, I can honestly say this is a fairly accurate depiction of any Georgian's opinions on the states. Except maybe Alabama, they can be brotier outside of football.

Seriously, for real. Why does everyone hate Ohio? It's not overly liberal as long as you stay out of the suburbs, Cincinnati is based too.

Yooper?

i dont hate ohio i said it was "ok"

just a michigan meme

Are you really from michigan if you don't at least dislike ohio ?

Ohio is literally Michigan 2 without lakes

when you cross the border literally nothing changes

Toledo belongs to us btw

USA USA USA USA USA USA

I'm from detroit but I've been living in Houghton for a few years for school, yeah. Feel more like home here than downstate ever did. How could you tell?

I'm so sorry

>jersey city, newark, philly not nuke area but NY is nuke area

wtf

U S A
S
AMERICA

Home state is MD
VA should be dislike
Oklohoma should be gray

Why do you dislike VA?

What's with the California hate-meme? Like, there's liberals/degenerates in every state, some more than others, yet people just can't stand CA for some reason. I'm starting to think it's because you guys are jealous that you're landlocked and aren't getting any attention. I literally never think/care about other states.

Haven't been to 'nado alley.

Good luck with those 'nados bros.

Also the only reason I like Cali is because the land is God-tier.

The smartest conservatives I know tend to be the ones who have a disdain for CA and NY but understand how significant they are to the US and thus wouldn't "nuke" them or desire a secession. Maybe break CA up, but otherwise it and NY house a lot of important factors that make out country top notch.

thought about doing that, fix't

We don't hate Ohio, it is just that no one from Ohio knows how to drive. That is what we hate.

Ive been thinking of movong to murica, either to Boston or Myrtle Beach. Which is better?

Mostly judging it on NOVA. Everyone there has always been stuck up and inhospitable in my experience. Especially the asians. Also fuck VT and UVA

>Hating PA
Typical butthurt MD shitter.

lol that seems like everyone in NOVA's perception of people in Maryland

If I HAD to nuke the country I love, I would pick Utah. Which sucks because it IS gorgeous, but everything about it comes off as what would happen if mudslimes took over a white territory.

MN NICE

Same here. Upstate is completely different than the city. Nothing we ever say will matter because the city out-numbers us by over 10 mil.

>nuke states with the three largest cities

I know that it's been engraved in your brains that cities are REALLY SPOOKY! but they are still responsible for the vast majority of economic output and getting shit done.

If you want to live in a better run state but filled with retarded sounding libcucks with superiority complexes then Boston is your place.

If you want better weather and more cordial people but in a clearly shittier state then Myrtle Beach.

why do people like nuking VA :(

It's because of Philly. Just the worst city imaginable. There's a reason the sun doesn't shine there

Why do so many people want to nuke Washington?

Richmond is a shit hole. I have to go there for work a lot. The work ethic is horse shit and the people move so fucking slow. WORTHLESS. OUT! OUT! OUT! SAD!

>texan
>loving mass
the fuck?

For me it's the absolute lack of environmental stewardship. Building massive cities and golf courses and farming almonds and other ridiculously thirsty crops in what is meant to be a damn desert, then doing nothing when told 'hey we only have one year of water left!' and then crying about the drought like noone ever saw this coming. It just speaks to a massive sense of entitlement that they're the most populous state and therefore the only important one.

Seattle is worthless, and Mt St Helens.

Probably because of Seattle and the spooky hipsters.

r8/h8

California has the highest debt in the nation, double that of New York, which has the second highest debt in the nation. I can only imagine Illinois has incredibly high debt too.

The money is being sucked up by the leeches who go to big cities for their vast infrastructure, which is why they deserve to be purged.

Seattle is shit but the country is god tier, which is most of the state.

love you too

Fuck you

Bros for life

i go to NoVa ocassionally and I sorta like it, i wanna move there one day

I can believe it

>wanting to nuke NJ beaches
>I live there
fuck off, all this NJ hate in this thread is triggering me. Don't worry chances are I HATE YOU TOO

Shieet. I like the Boston accent. I live in the GTA so Im used to uppity libs. Myrtle Beach is comfy as fuck tgough. Its gonna be tough.

Best I can do on my phone

You share a northern Wisconsin vibe. I love the UP feel. One day I'll just camp in the woods while traveling to Mackinaw City...maybe take a detour to Soo Locks too. Fuck SE Wisconsin.

>hating the dakotas
Why, there is literally nothing wrong there

>posts this while hating nearly all of the Midwest

K

Fuck off hating California is an arizonian past time

Ive never met an SJW with a boston accent here

Why the fuck do you hate Michigan and Illinois so much? Feel bad that no one likes New Jersey?

>hes Californian

AHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>love MA
>hate other liberal states
What????

>literally nothing
exactly why I don't like them. Useless states

Arizona fags just jealous of commiefornia

The UP is truly a beautiful place. Hope you make it out here friendo. If you do, you really should try to hike around pictured rocks

Why do you dislike me broham

The only time I could smell crossing the border was going into Alabama. It's a shit state with shit people.

>he's in a flyover state
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS LIFE MUST BE TERRIBLE!

Cities (especially northern cities) tend to be more productive and efficient. They continually manifest themselves as the apex of human society, representing the utmost pinnacle in finance, technology, research, economics, diplomacy, fashion, trade, theater, arts, architecture and more.

50% of the nation's GDP is in like the 20 largest metropolitan areas. If you want to cut off our strong arm on the world, feel free to start with removing the cities.

Dude, that's just a problem with Democrats thinking everything as-is will remain the same and refusing to look at unhip alternatives like desalination plants. Notice you don't hear shit about the drought now. That's because *gasp* it rained a lot. That's how it always works.

Meanwhile Flint's government done goofed and still haven't even solved the problem. Not saying we should nuke MI despite its problems, but CA's biggest issues are its debt and illegals. Illegals can be solved with a competent federal government. Debt can and will be solved otherwise CA will fuck up.

Fuckin Democrats.

Chiraq + Detroit

Everyone hates you and your shitty state. Get over is and die.

Why would you nuke Hawaii you dirty jap