Born without hands, Chesapeake 7-year-old wins national handwriting contest

>Born without hands, Chesapeake 7-year-old wins national handwriting contest

pilotonline.com/news/local/education/without-hands—year-old-chesapeake-student-wins-national-handwriting/article_9c4b2d9b-c455-590c-8d9b-1a4a5a4c79a3.html

So learn the lesson boys, in the PC world, you don't have to have skills to achieve things, you have to have disabilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_Ny3bZKUxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and bonus points for dindu.

are there images of her handwriting?

how does it write?

maybe she actually writes as well as this

>For special needs

that's impressive af

Pretty good honestly.

>The company receives about 300,000 entries each year. A small percentage of those are for the Nicholas Maxim Special Award for Excellence in Manuscript Penmanship, which Anaya won.

So over 300,000 kids enter the contest and this was the best of them all.

I don't see the problem if she writes well.

she holds the pencil between her stumps you racist and she can write better than you

Oh sweet jesus my dick.

That's great and all, but she's black so none of that matters and neither does she.

She writes better than most adults. Stop being a fag op.

don't muricans teach cursive?

Yeah i bet she wrote better than the other 300,000 entries m8.

what kind of a sociopath writes like that

dats actually bretty gud

1. That is no one's fault except for maybe her parents so why does it matter when she is competing based on merit?
2. No, she can't, but that isn't the point. The point is did she write better than all of the other children who entered? I very much doubt it. That is average/less than average hand writing.

If she enters a competition to judge the merit of her skill in something then that skill should be the only thing that matters.

Not everyone should win a prize. Handicaps are called handicaps for a reason. Of course it is impressive when someone over comes their handicap but that doesn't mean we should redefine their skill level based on some intangible ideal of 'overcoming hardships'.

thats some patrick bateman shit right there

> special needs competition for kids
> handwriting not bad for a kid her age regardless of handicap

OP pls stop being a fag

Obviously used a board ruler

I hate niggers

Not so much anymore, it's truly a shame they don't teach it as much.

Its a special needs program. Fuck you op. If she won over people with hands, then this would be relavent.

Better than mine currently tbqh. I also live in the area does that make me cool

doesn't matter, it's still impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_Ny3bZKUxQ
for those wondering how she writes

That's hugely impressive, Christ!
One problem, and I think it's just me, the 'i's don't have the dot on top, making look like a letter in the Turkish language.
But like a said, that writing is so impressive, I awed at its beauty.

I never said it mattered or lacked in impressiveness. Holy shit, get some paper, not lined and get a ruler and write using the ruler as a guide, you can write special too

>in print
>somehow matters

Let's see her write anything in cursive. Oh wait. It's impossible

OK, was there a time limit? Or did that take 1 hr/char in 60 some sessions to finish?

if its a hand writing contest, how can she win if shes not actually writing with her hands? she should be disqualified.

>Iget
into the trash it goes

That's so sad. Good for her on wining that award.

I can't imagine how low your life has to fall for you to make fun of a little girl without hands. She's just going out of her way to make the best of her situation.

You should honestly kill yourself if you have anything bad to say about this.

I spy a nigger.

>sympathizing with the disabled
lmao pham

What kind of DOGSHIT handwriting is this? OK sure you can get an A on your report card but no nigger, you shouldn't win a penmanship award for that.

>murica
>land of the snowflakes
>home of the safe spaces

American culture is a joke.

Go suck on this and pull the trigger

Oh cry me a fucking river faggots.

It's not our fault she is a cripple and by no means should we lower our standards just out of sympathy for someone.
This is why our society is crumbling to the fucking ground.

Feel bad for the niggers, for the muslims, for the cripples for all those that burden society.
Because surely a strong nation is a nation plagued with useless cancer and us praising it.

>Nicholas Maxim Award for Special Needs
It's good for someone without hands , better than most adults.

Is that good in America for 7 year olds?

At this fucking giant size? With guidelines? Those squiggly lines?

Seriously. Is that a retard American good or a normal American good?

nobody is lowering standards you edgelord , she won an award for special needs people. That's not lowering standards retard.

>a 7 year old without hands has better handwriting than I do

Penmanship is for cursive writing. Any moron can print well. Why don't they practice cursive in America? They can't handle it?

>leaf
Into the trash

>go suck on a .jpg image
?????

We don't even teach cursive anymore. Kids born around 94-6 were the last ones to get it in school.

>Why don't they practice cursive in America? They can't handle it?

Probably considered racist by mothers who can't read cursive.

I've got to hand it to her, it doesn't take a palm reader to see she had it in her grasp. Totally nailed it.

Trump has literally been stumped.

>hurr durr ur canadian
at least I can read you dumb american fuck

>They can't handle it?
Niggers can't read cursive, so teaching it is racist. We all learned that from the zimzam trial

Writes better than I do, my cursive is barely legible. I'm in third year of Uni, feels bad man

Then you're gay.

Do you fags even know how to write in cursive?

There's no doubt she got bonus points for being disabled, but that's honestly pretty damn good handwriting.

Not even perfect.

The word stations is clearly slanting downwards.

Can't talk shit. She writes better than I do.

Makes me kind of ashamed a 7 year old nigglet with no hands has nicer handwriting than me.

I was told all through Elementary "You'll have to write in cursive in highschool. Everything."

So they taught it.
When I got to highschool they just told us to print or use a computer. Computers becoming common place eliminated reasons for teaching it.

>Child with no hands writes more legibly than me
N-NANI?!

Let us see how well she writes without the guidelines.

Cursive is a meme. Takes longer to write and with 90% of people it just turns into unreadable scribbles and loops, especially when they try to write at the same speed they print. Printing is less aesthetically appealing than well-done script, but still generally legible when it's bad.

>handwriting contest
>not fucking cursive

amerishits everyone!

>Born without hands
Looks like our good Belgian friends got her in the womb then!

GOD DAMN

Still a nigger

Not even an accomplishment. It's easy to get really good at something when nobody expects anything from you. She could have practiced her handwriting all day and people would think that is great.

>Cursive is a meme.
>Takes longer to write
Amerilards everyone

>Why don't they practice cursive in America
We do.

Damn, that's actually really good, let alone for someone of that age.

>tfw never learned to hold a pencil correctly

That's pretty impressive for not having hands.

>Cursive is a meme.
>Takes longer to write

Not everyone is retarded.

Well, considering she's

handless

and this is how she writes , well, yeah, sure.

Man, you really have to be beyond the average dipshit for Sup Forums to not agree with you even with the bonus of her being not-white. I don't know why you're bitching about "political correctness" having anything to do with giving a disabled kid a pity award — you should be awarded one for being severely mentally retarded and being able to use a computer

I mean, is this what we have come to now? "Oh, why isn't the glorious white race winning handwriting contests for kids?"

lel who cares its a special needs competition for 1st graders.
>merit based competition
my fucking sides

Sounds like she deserved it, especially considering that it's an award for special needs children.

In the video they show her drawing, and she's a better artist than I am by far.

She's actually a pretty impressive kid.

Man I remember that
"You'll have to use cursive when you're an adult out in the world!"
even jobs where I haven't had a computer, I've always had to print. Did they think we'd all end up doing time-travelling secretarial work? What jobs even demand quick writing?

Holy shit! Even know she doesn't even had her hands, she still write better than all of us.

So, OP is confirmed a humongous faggot.

he she won becuase the judges were amazed a negro actually learned to read/write in the public school system

How'd she write then

>We don't even teach cursive anymore. Kids born around 94-6 were the last ones to get it in school.

IS THIS FUCKING TRUE????????? Holy shit what a fucking world we live in...

At least it's an award for doing something. It must have taken a lot of effort for her.

In my high-school, all the badly behaved black kids got a big special plaque at graduation because they weren't as loud as obnoxious during the latter half of the last year.

handwriting is pointless, unless its part of graphic design and such.

I have no idea why kids are bothered with it, they should learn how to fucking type fast, which they learn anyway

>Let's see her write anything in cursive. Oh wait. It's impossible
Barely anyone writes in cursive anymore in the US. I wasn't even taught how to write in cursive in school and I'm fucking 24

It's pretty good for a 7 year old with no hands, Muhammad.

everyone gets an award, even the guy handing out awards

This desu.

>allowed to erase and rewrite that m

>not cursive
American education everyone.

wow what crap

i write way better than that

dumb lil nigger desu, they should give me the reward

>forced to learn cursive in the 4th grade
>you will never use print ever again, everyone uses cursive!
>4th grade ends and I never ever use it again except for signatures
>now my handwriting is some disgusting looking chicken scratch combination of print/cursive

>handwriting is a disgusting chicken scratch print/cursive combo

I know that feel.

dumb

BJ skills better be on point while sticking a stump up my ass.