Is there any trick to slice my wrists ?

is there any trick to slice my wrists ?
i'm too much of a pussy to push the knife too much

Stream and we'll guide you user

slice wrist vertically. mother of god.....

checked

Nice quints

think about the question you asked, if you have to ask it, youre not ready to do it

Man up.

The quint's speak for themselves OP. Do it.

Use a chopping motion

My dick is very small, please help

Holy fucking shit I can't believe quints were wasted on some attention whoring faggot who doesn't even know how to kill himself properly.

mom i did it again

Trips

Trips never lie

kids calling out 2 or 3s are just as fucking retarded lmao mom

Get some quads in here and it's a sign OP

Down the street not across. The taking back Sunday scene movement ended years ago. You're on the internet, clearly you're not in a third world country or some real life shit. Just cause your parents refused to get you the iPhone 7 doesn't justify being suck a pussy. Quit giving white people a bad name faggot

An hero

REAPEATING NUMBERS ARE MY LIFE THIS IS REAPITING OR I DIE MY SOCIAL LIFE IS OVER

im assuming you wwre some depressed faggot like me who considered smoking cigarretes.

cutting wont solve anything. Just get whatever it is on your mind done.

Down the road, not across the street.

i got a much better idea
hang yourself with a thin and strong wire. do it from a cliff or something, where you fall several meters before the wire is streched out.
but before you do it you have to glue your hands to your head with superglue
people will think you ripped your head off.
next jump down and enjoy the show.

well... atleast we will enjoy

does anyone else get numbers besides me?

Checked

The pic you posted is the wrong way to do it.

Vertically, not horizontally.
See:
Not hard. Take plenty of painkillers if you're shit with pain, I guess.

Make sure you won't be disturbed for a few hours.

And Livestream it for us

if you search for an easier way: get a bottle of helium or any other oderless and oxygen less gas and only breathe this gas. best would be to build a mask so that you countinue breathing that gas even when unconscious
no suffocating... or at least not the feeling of suffocation and just passing away...

Checked

Use nitrogen. Won't even feel it

It's easy to remember: go down the river, not through the woods.

I am a knife-fag from /k/,
I would cut my wrist wit a pic related. You wouldn't have to push it too much.

hey quints, that means you have to hang yourself

checkem trips never lie

If you aren't a teen (probably are) and have a car and garage you can do it in less than an hour while only feeling like you are falling asleep ! Faggy way to die, but I guess it's appropriate for you.

Simply crap open the window, use a vacuum cleaner tube to connect the muffler to the window, start the engine and voilĂ  ! you are kill

If you're too scared to push the knife, then you're not ready to kill yourself. Just have fun I guess.

Why not go out like Robin Williams, just get a plastic bag and a rubber tube tie like they use for testing blood pressure. Aim is to have it just tight enough it very slightly labors your breathing. Can even poke a hole in the bag to allow for alittle bit of air to circulate, once you drift off into blackout you won't be able to get enough oxygen to keep from asphyxiating because of the tie.

its just like a band aid, do it fast and you wont feel much pain. however remember "across for attention up for results", even better get the tip of the knife and run it along the blue vain that runs down your arm

but on a serious note dont do it

drink a bunch of cough syrup and alcohol and cut vertically
also stream it

If you do slit your wrists, make sure to put them in warm water afterward. The water helps prevent the wound from clotting and the warmth further dilates your veins

You're a pussy op, but let me help you out. Drink booze and take blood thinners, less chance of the blood concealing before you bleed out and numbs the pain. Apply pressure without cutting, then with keeping pressure do one quick slash. If done right it only burns a little. Pic related. My attempt from years ago. Don't be a pussy op

kek old but gold

> ending your life with french picknick camembert knife
what a cheesy ending would that be?