FUCK

Have you been to Peru?

Try argentina or uruguay pal

I have not amigo

Uraguay is filled with a bunch of old Germans lol

URU is white

So is Canada

No naked women pics WINNARRRRR

There are many places in south america that have a high "white" population.
What people fail to realize is that the Americas has a lot of immigrants from all over the world.
We as Americans dont care enough about the rest of the world and only believe what Hollywood says regarding the rest of the world. Its honestly shameful. As Americans we should know more than the rest of the world, we should walk the talk we keep bragging about. How can we be number one when Mexico has educational standards that require all Juniors to be able to do calculus without a calculator, and to take trigonometry and statistics and succed higher than a "c" or they fail and have to take the year again.
Why do we even have no child left behind? Some mexican kid shouldn't be able to beat me in math when im in college. Im an American, i should be able to leave him in the dudst. Ive only been to mexico so i cant say about peru or the rest of the americas but i can tell you we are lacking in a lot of ways as Americans. And the feact that you are scoffing this off right now and not even trying to understand what im saying just proves that.

Most people from most countries think they are "the best" at most things. Its part of building a national indentity and unification. USA is exceptionally good at this, and they need to be with such a diverse population. Its good stuff, maybe.

On a personal level though - anyone buying into it is a moron.

VIVA PERU

https:// youtu.be. /LCj50tWeTC0
Really ?.. I fuking hate that accent.

It's not - it is clearly green.

Its keeping us dump. Its making us believe that the status quo is perfect. When in fact its not.
We don't advance because we believe we are ahead.