How do I increase my penis size?

how do I increase my penis size?

become transgender then your penis size wont matter

jelq

You can't.

suck your dick from the very bottom of your shaft to the tip head in a pulling motion. deep throat and pull up to get the best effects, if theres some precum on your tongue, it's the side effect of manual elongation of the penis. because this method was lost for centuries, the body reacts in this unorthodox manner

distress for rent.

Inject blood in it.

get an erection

Easy. So what you do is, go to your fridge, and take out about half a stick of butter; it has to be actual butter and not the "I Can't Believe!" shit. You'll also need a pair of vice grips from your dad's garage, and a tampon.

So what you do is, take the half stick of butter, put it in a small bowl and microwave it for approximately 20-30 seconds, or until completely melted down. Jerk off to get hard while you wait. Once that's melted down, (and once you're hard enough) you take the vice grips and grip your dick with them, but you don't want to apply too much pressure yet, just enough to hold it steady. Then you proceed to pour the hot melted butter all over your schlong, firmly grasping the vice grips. At this step, you're trying to open up your shaft about half an inch, as that should be all you need. Once you do that, proceed to shove the tampon into your shaft. Voila! You should grow an inch in dick size within the next 42 hours with this trick!

jelq

Is this legit? Does anyone have any proof?

Anybody know the name of the documentary where some dude goes around the world trying to find a legit way of increasing your penis size?

It's right there in front of u

how do I increase my penis size?

>Move out of basement
>exercise
>lose weight
>lose neckbeard
>reduce FUPA
>Congrats! You can now see your penis user, it is now bigger than it appeared before

YOU ARE SPEAKING EVIL HERE SON.

The only real way is surgery. Everything else is people selling you garbage. Even then, you'll be lucky to get another 1/4 inch

yeah, but it does not get actualy bigger. If you have a small penis and get fat , then lose weight your not going to magicly get bigger somehow.

Does that include girth? I'm fine with my length but want a bit thicker width

penis transplant

DUDE ASKING THESE GUYS TO EXERCISE IS LIKE ASKING A JEW FOR MONEY.

I don't get it I asked my grandfather for money, he is jewish and he always gave me some. Where is the punch line in this?

Move the camera closer fucktard

LOL. OK JEW.

Am not jewish, my mother was saudi arabian. I wouldn't count as a jew even in Israel, where you can technicly count as jew, even if your a black ethiopian.

The fastest, and by far the easiest, would be to get an erection.

Thank me later.

look dude, its pretty clear that 99% of the men posting on Sup Forums are obsessed with dicks to begin with. So if you show them a way to make their dicks appear bigger, then they might venture out into the sunlight.

No it does not. Genetics are your only cure and its too late. Better get good at eating pussy.

Whoa, someone struck a nerve.

>then they might venture out into the sunlight

LOL. GOOD ONE SHUT IN FELLOW FAT FUCK.