Manchester...you guys doing OK today?

Manchester...you guys doing OK today?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im ok. Typing this with stumps that were my hands. Also I'm dead.

Glad to hear you're OK. Can I come to your funeral?

it's official faggot, and as if any other group than islamic cunts would be able to commit such an atrocity

WW3 begins

in a hundred years from now Grande will still be associated with the third ww. so sad.

>blame western governments for stuff
>kill random civilians and kids in retaliation that have no influence in what happens in the middle east
>government gives 0 fucks prime minister just does a little speech and bombings in me intensify

How retarded are they down there?

time to burn every mosque in the EU.

trop est trop

and please just nuke raqqa and mosul while we're at it.

What did one terrorist say when the other said he was going to blow up a concert hall?

Manchester.

You type this twice and still forgot to add the punchline

Autism playing up again?

Ariana Grande performed there last night...
>I heard she really bombed

What? No way. That show was a blast!

And the British will do nothing back in return for having their youths blown up violently. This will only happen again and again.

I'm okay... just bragging about my kettle and not taking care of my teeth, HBU?

Nope. Arena Grenade is my favorite singer

It was, the crowd was so amped they ran out screaming after the show ended

the moment they release the bomber's name, and it's mudslime, our good manchester hooligan friends will burn every mosque in the city, i have no doubt about that

I pray for that. Although I don't really pray. But you know what I mean.

And you still are the only one who doesn't get it.

are you fucking retarded?

Fun fact: Ariana Grande is actually not a Mexican

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Grande pro-Muslim and pro-refugee?

Red pills are hard to swallow, aren't they, Ariana?

Put up or shut up. Why the hooligans? Every goddamn Brit should be angered enough by the senseless killing of their countrymen to take action.

Crusade time?? Or we have to be pc

Im fine, but cant go shopping for a few

still on the red pill?
>doesn't know about the brown pill

This.

if they now use this to invade Iran, we will know for sure that we've been lied to for years.

fucking trump supporting Saudi Arabia, the sunni capital, exporter of salafism and wahabism.
We have found school books spread in EU that support these "ideologies" that have been supplied by Saudi Arabia.

And meanwhile trump keeps attacking Iran while they just elected a new moderate president.

If they try to pin this on Iran, we will know putin was right all along, and US are nothing but imperialist cronies. And 9/11 was setup;
I hope it is not so, but your retarded president is throwing the world into chaos, once again.

And ooh, NATO needs to pay more ..
Oh, i'm sorry, was it us that invaded Irak ? us that forced coups in the middle east ? us that kept supplying them with weapons ??

and meanwhile countries like Israel and pakistan get BILLIONS of $ in support every year ?

The saudis and israelis now all were very nice to trump, very careful not to upset him.
I hope that in the meeting in Brussels today and tomorrow someone tells this shithead what the state of affairs really is and that we won't stand for it any longer !

Calm down, only ariana grande fans died

kek

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

In Euroland, their "crusade" will be lighting up a few buildings, a filter for your facebook avatar and a "#PrayForMuslims" hashtag, followed by letting in 100,000 more refugees.

Could you imagine mudslimes pulling that shit here in the states? They got us once in 2001 and we STILL haven't stopped fucking them sideways.

>that one fag that thinks we're going to read his wall of text

This is actually pretty legit. I understand the seething hatred a lot of arabic nations feel towards the West.

>Mudslimes have been slaightering each other since Islam began
>UHHH UHHH THIS IS THE WEST'S FAULT! WE DINDU NUFFIN!
0/10 b8, not even gonna give you a (You).

Calling bullshit on this.

Hey if my only options for pussy were a goat or a 9 year old I'd be pretty grumpy too.

this

sunni and shia have been at eachother for centuries

and it was all about who was the right heir to the prophet.

imbeciles, let them kill eachother into oblivion i say

Nice copypasta

This is my daughter

I didnt do shit. Stop the bombing you faggot

THIS, so much this

thats a good reason to kill innocent children I guess?

Wow, I must have been wasted.

I don't remember doing any of this!

The West has caused a fuck ton of problems in the middle East but it takes really fucked up ideologies to en masse immigrate under the guise of refugees, strap bombs to yourself and to children, go to populated areas with civillian and mother fucking children, and blow yourself up along with as many others as possible to appease a mythical fucking sky daddy with the hope of getting laid in a nonexistent afterlife.

Yeah, we are English, we had years of this well before isis came. It doesn't scare us.

Bombing innocents at a concert is not war. It's cowardice. You know that because everytime you fucks show up on the battlefield you get rolled. Why do you get rolled? Because you take the same book and say there is no truth outside of it to justify inbreeding. Then you inbreed and get progressively stupider to the point that you fucks actually can't manage any weapons system of complexity. Therefore you have to become puppets just to get guns and ammo from other people that can actually make them. Once you get gear, you go right back to fighting because there is only one fucking truth, it's in only one book and you want to fuck your cousin and turn out more retards.

Fuck all of you backwards fucks. If there wasn't oil there, we'd just bomb the fuck out of that place and remove the drain your ass backwards culture has created on the worlds' collective lives.

You suck. Your prophet was a goat humping, highwayman and I hope you all get goat aids and die.

You're fucking stupid if you think any of this has to do with justice or "doing the right thing". This is influence. Islam is incompatible with western ideology. Just like islam spread through the use of military conquest, forced integration and ideological subjugation, the west will use the same tactics.

It isn't about right or wrong. It's about control. And frankly, I prefer western values over Islamist authority.

A dead Moslem is a wonderful Moslem.

Why didn't the Paistinians exile or exterminate the Jews?
Everyone else did it.

Lol. Wrong. Mudslimes have been at war since the beginning of their existence 714 AD. Your religion was created to gather resources and land under a pedophile leader. Mfw Muslims have been the most aggressive and uneducated people since the dawn of time. Don't you blame the West for having to stop your terroristic religion. I hope I face you in war, so that I may shoot you with a Pork Bullet. No Muslim deserves to meet their maker. I believe in a Holy spiritual warrior death. Your people are a scourge on this Earth.

A place for manchester

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

>cowardice
Keyword here.

They have no fucking issue killing innocent people with no way of defending themselves but for SOME REASON here in the states where everyone and their dog is armed to teeth terrorist attacks are few and far between.

What's wrong, Muhammad, America's apart of the west too.

>you created Al Qaeda

Is Pakistan a western country now ?

Yes this but he should be getting ready to take a pigs cock. It would be more appropriate

It wasn't Muslims it was the British secret service

Just a friendly reminder that the term "terror attack" is really offensive and marginalizing so from now on please refer to them as "peaceful ethnic cleansings".

Also a reminder that violence = bodily harm + power × privilege so muslims can't be violent because they lack institutional power. They can cause physical harm but only groups in power like white men can commit real violence. Thanks!

Yea I'm sure those kids your faggot friend blew up would understand this shit

>it wasn't our fault it was uhhh... Uhhh.... White people! Yea, white people!
Somehow mudslimes are out-dinduing actual dindus.
Impressive.

Tight pussy plus milk straight from the teet? What's to be grumpy about?

I live about 10 mins away from where it happened, all u could hear was ambulance and police sirens and helicopters last night. Went out this morning with police walking around, kinda crazy

that's why they're called sand slimes

pretty much this, a kid from my next door neighbors class still hasn't been found, the guy she was with is in an operating theater in rough shape

damn, i used to work outside of the football museum by the christmas markets, its like 30 secs away

>a kid from my next door neighbors class still hasn't been found,

check this thread

just keep on lying to yourself, cunt.

How amazing would that be

Look at this angel who's a virgin for the muslim terrorists.

given a chance to that "angel" would cut your throat and laugh as you died.