Why have they never made anything like this before?

Why have they never made anything like this before?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/07/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-on-kissing-scenes.html
instagram.com/p/BJOsO97jQ4T/?taken-by=finnwolfhardofficial
imdb.com/title/tt0089378/
indiewire.com/2016/07/stranger-things-review-netflix-winona-ryder-original-80s-horror-1201706344/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have, that show is like a conglomeration of 50 different TV shows. It's works though

Once it happened, it was just, whatever. Millie's reaction was the funniest thing I've ever seen on set. We didn't kiss until the first take, and we did it. It was a really good take. They yelled cut. Millie got up and just looked, like, disappointed. Then she yelled out, “Kissing sucks. That sucked.” That's what she said. It was the funniest reaction I've ever seen on a person, because I was her first kiss. I don't know, it was really, really funny.

rip froggo

Aww I feel bad for that kid, both of them. It's rough being a boy on the cusp of puberty and wanting to kiss girls and hold their hands and most kids around your age still think you have cooties.

its just an 80s scifi version of american horror story without the campiness

you're a creep

I'd say its Twin Peaks meets Stand by Me x The Goonies

Why, because I find it funny that Millie snubbed him so neatly?

Oh god that actually happened

vulture.com/2016/07/stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-on-kissing-scenes.html

I'd kill myself

yes and more

>tfw never kissed a girl

yeah, I think the saddest thing about this whole affair is Finn going over and over again
>it was so funny!!!
while being probably pretty much heartbroken

hell, if someone I didn't even like did this to me, I would be depressed for a month

>more
what more? calm down, dude

>tfw she likes noah schnapp more despite finn being 'the guy' in Stranger Things
Why does this bother me so much

It's really good, you are missing out

Some guy from /stg/ asked him on Omegle what he thinks about that, and he said he just sat there silently for 40 seconds.

>I wasn't nominated
JUST

instagram.com/p/BJOsO97jQ4T/?taken-by=finnwolfhardofficial

that's right, Jay!

but they did, it's called ET
also Super 8
also The Goonies
also Akira
also Spriggan

>Aaron Paul actually nominated Millie
Christ even huge celebs are in love with Millie.

I don't understand what you mean by this, that was my actual opinion of this show

There were a lot of movies like that in the 80's that involved kids and mystery that no one remembers today anymore.

Check out Joey - Making Contact from Roland Emmerich for example.

imdb.com/title/tt0089378/

>tfw I kissed my first girl when I was 6 and then went on to steal the first kiss of 2 other girls
>tfw now I'm anxious as fuck around woman

Puberty robbed me of my mojo.

also Twin Peaks
also Poltergeist
also Close Encounters of the Third Kind
also Alien
also The Thing
also Altered States

I fucking loved super 8

>group of kids
>implied psychic ability
>general mysterious/spooky vibes

pretty sure they made lots of posters for Stephen King adaptations, user

This just means Noah's friendzone'd

this is Sup Forums no one has an actual opinion you must be lost

How do you even find him on omegle? anyways
>he just sat there silently for 40 seconds.
goddamn poor frog

Maybe she's just pretending not to like Finn, you know, like some girls do I got actually way too involved in this kids' dramas someone please send me help and get me a real life

>hat's funny is I'm German, but then I'm like French — I’m French and German and then Jewish.

DROPPED

>Some guy from /stg/ asked him on Omegle what he thinks about that, and he said he just sat there silently for 40 second

Why do people like Millie? She looks like a boy. I really don't understand the appeal. Finn on the otherhand, Finn is cute as shit.

:(

Jew in jewwywood. Geez what a news.

I like her because she's a good actress, but Finn has in my humble opinion more spark.

It's all so contradicting

WTF is it with Brazilians that makes them A) Think it's acceptible behavior to gush over literal small children as if they're the fucking Beatles and B) feel the need to tell said small children that they're from Brazil? Is it supposed to garner sympathy points, like "I realize you're a creepy asshole in your thirties and I'm 13 years old, but oh man, you live in a shitty 3rd world dystopia so I guess I will be friends with you."

why do i care so much about this
fuck man its going to be like 2 years until the next season

Pls come to Brazil

She doesn't know how she feels about him, it's the only thing I can gather from this. I mean, she can't totally dislike him, but it doesn't seem like she's too fond of him either.

But they are both kids, so I suppose it's normal. Romantic feels usually clarify when you are older, or in some cases they never do.

Is anyone else blown away with how smart Millie is? She's 12 yet she acts and talks like a professional.

Lmao, when they were periscoping 'please come to brazil' and 'brazil loves you' and 'say brazil' were the most common questions.

Thing with Brazil is basically that brazilians want every single celeb/actor/singer come to Brazil and fuck knows what for

my first kiss was literally yesterday.
and i pretended i was experienced. french kiss and shit. suck her boobies and handjob my penis.
literally i experienced all of them in same day. holy shit. it's so easy when you hide your spergie sides.

>underage feet

How the FUCK did they get this past the censors?

The Upsidedown is adulthood.

makes total sense now

holy fuck that atrocious artwork for the poster.

Maybe when they inevitably get together again in season 2 that'll stir up some shit off-set too.

>tfw twice her age but only half as mature and educated

>papa's penis in the drawing

so el pretty much confirmed to have been raped very night right?

>chloegmoretz

kys your self

>grew up in a small town
>tons of friends, used to tease girls and hang out with them
>moved 5 states away when I was 10
>couldnt make new friends as easily
>became social outcast, and introvert
>still am today

sometimes I stop and wonder what my life would have been like if I never moved away and grew up and graduated with kids I knew from childhood instead
>

It sounds like love.

>kill yourself your self

I'm thinking of The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, but that was 70's... still got a Goonies feeling out of it. Just, more dysfunctional.

what is happening to her face? she looked so cute on the show

this picture can't be more than a year old right?

I barely come here anymore, I assume Jay is a reference to that stupid youtube movie reviewers thing, and I assume they said something similar to what I said. Oh well.

I'm pretty much reminded of any movie where you have nerdy misfit kids team up

Stephen King's IT, maybe even October Sky

>But we have this kind of strange friendship. It's not a friendship, it's more like a bond that we have together.
She's in love with him but she doesn't know it YET!

>Aaron Paul
>Huge celeb
pick one

what are you retarded?

shes turning jewish like winona

>nerdy misfit kids team up

Watch this m8

nice cover Jay

he had the role of a lifetime bro

that scene where they walk down the rail road towards the lab is a reference to Stand By Me right?

Alright alright alright

>Stephen King writes novel adaptation of Stranger Things
>Eleven gets gangbanged by the boys in order charge her powers up to defeat the monster
>2 pages describing how big Lucas is inside of her
>Lucas finishes by saying "not bad for a weirdo"

Yes, what's your point?

yes and the bit where they got in a car was a reference to 2 fast 2 furious

indiewire.com/2016/07/stranger-things-review-netflix-winona-ryder-original-80s-horror-1201706344/

kekt get rekt kiddo, nice sarcasm

>When casting the four boys in Strangers Things — Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will — the Duffers had the actors run lines from Stand by Me, Rob Reiner’s adaptation of Stephen King’s short story “The Body.” The parallels between the two stories have more to do with tone than anything else: These boys are at a carefree age that’s suddenly troubled by real tragedy and loss, events that test and ultimately strengthen their friendship. The show also tips its hat with a walk along the train tracks in the fifth episode, when Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Eleven are following their compasses to search for Will.

>tips its hat

just

that im not the only one

RIP :(

to the fair mart

>when they inevitably get together again in season 2

I hope you are right

I am, I feel pretty stupid in comparison with her and Finn but that's because I'm wasting my days away on watching mediocre tv shows and shitposting on lithuaninan canoeing board while they act in good productions and grow wiser and richer with every passing day

>80's teen movie bully archetype suddenly matures and redeems himself by spending his allowance on a $800 camera on the guy who cucked him

explain

strange things

>implying his parents are rich dicks

did you see the interior of their house? also they have a pool

>pentax k1000 was $220 in early 80s
>with inflation would be about $500

Fuck me, I meant to say "aren't"

Jews run hollywood, it's the only reason Winona was even in this film.

Couldn't agree more. Alas, even some jews can act decently. Not Winona maybe, but still.

This show was okay but really should have just focused on Mike. He was literally the only compelling character.

will they show him and eleven playing doctor next season and romantic rivalry with lucas?

This is 100% correct.

yes

>incoherent screaming
yeah great character

But Mike's not Lucas

He has a weird face, that sometimes looks borderline creepy, like on this shot on the right when he has scrunched nose and mouth agape and sometimes almost angelic like when he's smiling under DO or looking pensive on the left of HIM
I can't decide if its a retarded face or a potential chad face

he's literally Shelley Duvall: the 12 year-old

>River Phoenix dead at 21
>Corey JUST Feldman
>Wil Wheaton now pudgy numale
>Jerry O'Connell got yoked and fucked hot sluts

Who would have ever expected this?

What was his fucking problem?

Shelly had longer face and more ayy lmao expression

david byrne?
brian wilson?
ted danson?

this, i noticed it in the first episode

I wonder when they are gonna commit her for ED.

O'connell never got diddled by a pedowood exec
was saved by being the fat weird looking one
the rest probably couldnt film more then a couple takes for that scene because it hurt to walk to much
makes sense

Does she really have ana or is she just one of these girls who are skelly from nature?