Ok help me out /b. i've got 2 QTs in love with me...

ok help me out /b. i've got 2 QTs in love with me, and either one of them will almost certainly kill themselves of i chose the other one (like both have already self harmed over me before). what the living fuck am i supposed to do?

I'll choose the shit that never happened for 250

threeway you fucking idiot

I would but im pretty sure that would still destroy at least one of them

more info pls

You're not responsible for what a person chooses to do. Someone who will kill themselves if they can't date you has a whole host of other issues that aren't your fault. Tbh, I wouldn't date either of them, because I don't fuck with crazy

Choose non. Install cameras in their houses. Stream it.

>QT
>selfharm

nope. Either landwhales with technicolored hair or scrawny underfed skelly's who walk around with their fists balled up in their sleeves and hoods over their heads

how much do you weigh OP

I'm already dating girl no. 1 (have been for 6 months) but she recently cheated on me with another girl who i thought was my best friend. at this point girl no. 2 offers to be a shoulder to cry on as such and eventually confesses that she's in love with me (we sorta drunkenly did a thing which i guess didnt help :/ ). at this point girl no 1 is absulutely covered in scars from cutting/burning herself because she thinks she'll lose me, and girl no 2 tried to od on pills last night because i said i didnt know if i want to break up with girl no 1

Neither. Find a woman who is strong enough to handle life.

Forgot pic...

im 135lb and 6'4", neither one of the girls are overweight or have dyed hair or are scrawny emos

Nigga, ditch them both. Either way you're gonna hate your life

Get fucked, snowflake.

Implying QT's wouldn't self harm for attention. Its so easy and has such a stigma that ofc she would, look what its done to OP right now.

they are both cancer. get a girl that loves herself as much as she loves you.

>I'm already dating girl no. 1 (have been for 6 months) but she recently cheated on me

>at this point girl no 1 is absulutely covered in scars from cutting/burning herself because she thinks she'll lose me

Hmmm...

Choose neither of them and let them both kill themselves then post the video.

OP, you have to fuck both of them - both behind the other's back. Play them off against each other for your own amusements. Ignore these faggots about their feelings and whatever. It's the only way.

polyamory you fucking idiot

Talk to them maybe

Shitposting aside. Date non until they become stable. Talk to their parents/a close family member about selfharm and possible suicide.

>because I don't fuck with crazy
You don't fuck anything if this is your rule.

You don't got to date them to fuck them. Goddamn virgins.

Ditch both of the cunts

Leave. Just go. Get out of there. This is beyond hope. You've done all you could.

Honestly this is fine, they probably won't but might try to kill themselves. They'll fail and they might come to terms with reality.

Tell them you love them both and a have ploygamous relationship

Ditch number one mate

Get out m8, don't let them drag you into their shitholes

Cut contact w/both and report to somebody (local non-emergency police #, local dcf or dmh office) that both girls have suicidal ideation/attenpts/self injurious behavior so they can't make you culpable (and so hopefully they get help)

I work at a dcf/dmh house w/suicidal teens and all kids of trauma victim teens, and constantly watch them ruin their SO's lives. It's not your fault for breaking up with them, especially if you report that they might self-harm/are self-harming.

>inb4 fag for posting real help

I'm going to tell you some useful advice. Pick one before you lose both, you can't hide them from each other. Also, pick the one you see yourself trusting more(lasting longer with as well). Also, try a 3some but beprepared to lose both :). Good luck and happy hunting

Definitely, if they're crazy. Polygamy 3 some or single...what's to lose?

Are u in high school or some shit? Plenty of kids kill themselves in high school. More her fault then urs

Either one will make your life hell in the end.

Why not date both?
talk to both of them and arrange it so everyones happy and you can bang twice as many hot chick

move to a different city with one while not telling number 2. Get an apartment in thie city you live noe and pretned to move in with girl 2. Live to parallel lives and nobody gets hurt

Arrange a pre-suicide threesome with them like this:

Don't tell either it's a threesome, let them find out when they both show up to fuck you. Then cum a second time when they both kill themselves.

Just graduated, yeah, girl 1 is in the year below tho so she'll be a senior next year

to do that i'd be giving up a college scholarship tho

this must be life number 3. You have to do it. It's not what your gfs need right now but it is what your gfs deserve

Tell them both to fuck right off. You don't want any part in that crazy shit.

Become a pimp and whore them out

Ditch both... or just the first one at least.

fuck both in the same day and then tell them you did so

Dodge a bullet and leave both of them. Someone shouldn't hold self-harm against you.