Apologize you blithering idiots

Apologize you blithering idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177347
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clickbait article with 4 different methods of letting you draw your friends into their ad revenue trap

God people are so stupid. Let me know when you find the same results in at least 5 peer-reviewed scientific journals, not fucking Huffington Post.

Wow im convinced

man you are really butt hurt about this lol
you must actually be one of those racist fucks

Confused......like you, by the sounds of it

>someone is talking down to me because i'm being retarded
>ha! they must be so mad!

Disappointing. I was going to say troll, but I guess it's not so far fetched to assume that you actually believe the picture you posted.

you are dumb for assuming im OP also faggot

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177347

why not try researching it yourself before you assume you're not the retarded one(s).

>apologize
For what?

When a new model comes out that better explains the universe than the previous, we don't apologize for believing the previous one. Because to the best of our knowledge these things are true.

There is no pride in science. There is no apologizing. There is just science.

Now gtfo with this bullshit.

>What is mitochondrial DNA

1. That article is garbage

2. Even if Europe were the birthplace (it wasn't) of humans, they'd still be black

White people get pretty much everything they want in life, why do they always need more?

We do if it has to do with gender

It's something niggers like you dont understand, but the truth is more important than your feelings.

believing all mankind originated in one place is like believing all fish came from one spot in the sea. How stupid is science.

We do if science purposefully hurt people based on old beliefs.

That's the only thing science apologizes for.

Implying that niggers aren't human?

Humans aren't just from Africa, there's 3 different sub genus trees that our genetic variation derived from. Aboriginus, Africus, Asia Minor. Europeans are mainly Aboriginus, then mated with Asia Minor as they travelled and by the time they reached northern the natural Human Darwinism of Adaptation took place. This is why Niggers have lower IQ's they're from a separate species and genus that are more adapted to tree hopping, because they adapted physical traits they didn't adapt intellectual traits. African Man is like a pet dog compared to a average European Aboriginus, the bell curve states that most Africans only have an avg 85 Iq, mentally challenged starts at 75. Just talking science here. Sorry if you haven't read any of this stuff, I heavily invested time and interest into genelogy for about 9 months in my free time. Read every night and day and finished some great genetics books.

SCIENCE youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

One planet... ONE!

Are you ppl retarded? If you dont believe OP use google instead of talking shit.... are you niggers or why is it that hard to accept new scientific facts? Also bulgarian and greek ppl are not white... they look like turks or arabs or shit, so wtf are you talking about?

If niggers aren't human, is it OK to own them?

Why do you get mad that white people work.hard and struggle for results? The problem with niggers is they don't know what personal strength and determination is. You work like animals, it's a dog pack mentality. I've seen it in your culture plenty of times. White men and Latin men prefer to ride solo for the most part.

BEHOLD! THE FACE OF OUR PROUD WHITE FOREFATHER!

>iq-tests
>science
Lmao get back to highschool edgelord. Also your shit is wrong because they found 7.2 million years old fossils in europe... your theses is based on 5-7 million years old fossils from africa. You retard should at least mention the name graecopithecus freybergi when trying to teach human evolution in a thread with that creature in the OP.

>try researching it yourself
>research it myself
>show to you my results which disprove their theory

"hurr durr well what the fuck do you know, out of africa model is stoopid youre a racist, white america, muh silent genocide"

>30000BC
>eurocucks get raped by animals and ruin humanity's gene pool
>2017AD
>eurocucks get raped by animals and ruin humanity's gene pool

Here.

Why are all these science virgins claiming that there's only one common ancestor anyway? We all know for a fact that close species of early hominids interbred so the "missing link" is likely to be a handful of different species especially if we're going back that far - homo sapiens are ridiculously recent in historical terms

loving these "scientific" articles with half naked white people doing some shit. obviously legit.

If almost look like you didn't type total bullshit if I squint

This is not a scientific fact, it's one disputed study based on the dating of two fossils that faces a mountain of evidence in opposition.

Like, are you a nigger or something?

Kek. This guy read the article.

Bulgarians and Greeks look like Turks because they spent centuries being raped by Turks after Constantinople fell.

it's not an article. It's obviously a collection of scientific findings put into a collage made to prove a point. Note the references at the bottom of the picture, dumb nigger

Kill yourself Ahmed

>current year
>cant read
>tries to make joke that would not even have been funny if he understood the post he was referring too
Lmao good shit man.
>negroe genes confirmed

This ancestor, if it even is an ancestor, predates cromagnon, Neanderthal, and denisovans

>Europe
>they'd still be black

What has that got to do with anything I wrote

Then how come Autralopithecus still live in Africa?

You're retarded. There's no apology to the atom bombs but gender is cool

>Let me know when you find the same results in at least 5 peer-reviewed scientific journals, not fucking Huffington Post.

This.

>racists calling each other niggers because no one can form a coherent thought.

lol. science didn't drop the bomb.

>it's one disputed study
Who is disputing it?
>that faces a mountain of evidence in opposition
Where is this mountain located? Didnt read anyone who is educated in the topic say it was bullshit.

But created it knowing the intention

Doesnt matter since it was not the first human obviously.

thats because your reading comp is shit

>not all niggers are black

we didn't 'evolve' from fucking monkeys, the earth is not a spinning globe, space doesn't exist, we're not going to the Moon or Mars or any other planet because PLANETS don't exist, do your fucking homework.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

>Potential hominin affinities of Graecopithecus from the Late Miocene of Europe
>Potential

Do you understand the difference between pointing out a possibility and stating a fact like the OP article, dipshit? Srsly, fuck the Huffington Post. Garbage like the Daily Mail, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

>Autralopithecus still live in Africa

You can't be pragmatic when you're making a weapon of mass scale distruction. Not to mention polluting the entire underground water ways of las Vegas which is why they're always in drought

White people EARN what they want in life.

I fixed.

Niggers are coming for you. Be afraid. Be very afraid

this is all just chinese propaganda to get white folk ok with asians being #2 (but also smarter so kinda #1) so long as the niggers and mudskins are at the bottom.

you can thank the industrial military complex.

discoveries and scientific creations are not inherently good or bad. it is what it is used for, and who uses it that creates that image. creating a bomb wasn't the scientist's goal. it was to contain and utilize the power of plutonium. the generals who paid the scientists had the plan to install it into a warhead.

Tesla was said to have destroyed many of his creations simply because they were too dangerous, and could be used for war. not all scientists have this sort of freedom.

>white people earn
>white
>people

lol

>white people TAKE what they want in life

ftfy

Awe monkey got offended?

I think you're confused. that's ok though, nobody expects much from you. given your condition...

>It's obviously a collection of scientific findings put into a collage made to prove a point. Note the references at the bottom of the picture, dumb nigger

You're a faggot[1].

[1] New England Journal of Psychiatry, Deviant homosexuality in the online community, Dr. F. Otze, 2015

See how easy that is?

>[1] New England Journal of Psychiatry, Deviant homosexuality in the online community, Dr. F. Otze, 2015
that's not what faggot means.

The point ---------------------->

Your head

Here I have an actually field study of you meeting and mating with your peers.

Not the guy you replied to but seriously, having that on your computer alone should make you realize what a cum-eating faggot YOU are.

why would you save this?

oh right, because you're a faggot. I mean gay.

>Why would you save this?

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums.

Those are the species that have been shown to be contributors to our DNA. Unless you know of even a shred of earlier evidence

>trying to hide his raging faggotry that hard
It's okay just come out of the closet, it's 2017 after all

Wow. Look man, if you want to believe something badly enough then there's nothing anyone can tell you. Look this shit up for yourself chief, I shouldn't have to prove people believe in the most widely accepted model of human evolution.

I'm not black, you moron.

shitposting. not saving massive circlejerks to fap to later.

I'm white, you idiot. Our lives are infinitely easier than those of black people, and we mistake that for "hard work" and "natural skill" constantly.

Depends on socioeconomic status and the disparity definitely isn't infinite, but I definitely feel privileged (triggered)to be white in western society.

I'm white and upper middle class ( $120K ). Had I lived exactly as I did as a black person in America I would not be here. I guarantee it. To get here I'd have had to work 3x as hard at every step.

Instead we have people who literally cannot comprehend the effect of institutional, legal discrimination. "Civil Rights Act was 50 years ago, why can't these black people get it together??"

IOW, most white people are idiots.

Even if you're a poor white person, you can put on a suit and be perceived by strangers in a way a black person never will. It's one gigantic stumbling block you don't have.

It will get better. It takes more than 3 generations to undo thousands of years of oppression. The world is still full of racist dullards hanging on to the notion that white people are "better."

The voice of reason. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

then why they found the fossils from sandy layer similar to deserts? just means the savannas were northern and thus niggers roamed the europe.

and people will refute this while complaining there are too many niggers at my white function in the same breath.

Genuine IQ tests are solid science and very useful tools. Does that challenge your personal ideology or something?

Why is your English so bad? Where are you from?

iq is basically fictional, it's just a rough estimate for potential

Not to give the retards in this thread any credence, but modern anthropology can barely be considered a science. The entire field has a chip on its shoulder due to its origins. They're extremely allergic to anything that might even hint at suggesting that all humans aren't 100% equal in every way. Though looking at this thread, I'm beginning to believe they have good reason to be.

Even if this was true, which it isn't, this literally doesn't matter at all.

yes yes facts are not valid because i think youre mad

That file name kek

Solid science could hit you like an anvil, and you wouldn't know it. I bet you don't even know how to get a probability from a distribution.

This is national pride at it's worst.

>hur dur the common ancestor for chimps and humans was from where I am from.
>Must mean I am better than everyone.
>Even though it happened millions of years ago and has nothing to do with human sociology.

>you can put on a suit
yeah sure buddy. let me teach you: you need to be CLEAN. shaved and a haircut, none off that bullshit.

now take a clean blackman with none of that gangsta shit, put him into suit and there he looks like that dude in shark tnak

nigger from kongo detected

>WE WUZ KANGZ BTFO

Wtf I love science now.

Slav from Eastern "europ" detected.

Nope, I just think it's stupid for people to use prehuman ancestors to justify their superiority.

You should. Too bad you have no clue what science is, though.

It's a pretty good estimate for potential.