Hottest Suicide Girl?

Hottest Suicide Girl?

I like Vendetta, but only because I used to fuck her

>tfw I actually know a Suicide Girl but nobody will ever believe me.

Maud Suicide is my Ex

mfw SG was only damn hot fucking chicks with great tatoos and hairs but now it's only naked sjw

To be fair man. Any alternative hoe can be an SG.

Jemma

Jemma is the hottest piece of midget ass to have graced the planet.

Fuck yeah I second this. Do you know if she's done any more sets?

Arcanine

She has two sets that I know of, but theres more of her out there as Sizzlin' Sierra

>Suicide Girls
>Hot

Actually this one is pretty hot.
Nice ass.
Wears glasses

8/10 would bang!

>worrying about whether people on the internet believe you or not

there's like, thousands of them
if you have tattoos and daddy issues,you can be a suicide girl

>daddy issues
or y'know... just want to show off your body

you faggots and your "daddy issues"

>implying

or gee, I'm sorry
you're right
they don't all have daddy issues,they're just attention starved whores that get naked for money

Scyther. No debate.

Any girl with that little self respect has daddy issues. Get your shit together, man.

I was engaged to one, they're around. It's uncommon but achievable.

lol why are you upset women are making money with the only thing you value about them?

oh of course. how stupid of me to not generalize.

I'm not implying anything, faggot. I made three direct statements.

your implication was that all SG have tattoos.

jesus christ why are you people so retarded.

I'm not upset about it. I'm saying it's no big deal to brag about getting with one of these little hookers.
Pay attention, slapdick.

Dani M.

radeo

When did SG start employing(?) landwhales?

you obviously have an issue with women making money by getting naked for the camera. get some perspective, cunthole.

oh golly I beg your forgiveness
only 90% have tattoos

oh yes, I hate it so much that I have a fucking folder full of suicide girls
you fucking imbecile

That is fucking disgusting. Fat cunts like that should be murdered.

Talena

Got any baby doll?

>90%
lol quit pulling numbers out your ass. it's obviously higher than 90%. why do you keep making yourself look stupid? what is your point?

and you call them whores and hookers and the like.

what is your issue with the female body? you a faggot?

Those fucking legs, man

Dani M. 2

"body acceptance" aka normalizing diabetes, obesity and heart disease

hey, some people enjoy looking at fatties.

who are you to deny them from jerking off to what they want?

>They don't all have tattoos, only more than 90% have tattoos
>stop making yourself look stupid
I said it befoe and I'll say it again, I don't have an issue with women.
I'M SAYING THAT BRAGING ABOUT BEING WITH A SUICIDE GIRL IS STUPID BECAUSE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THEM SINCE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR BEING ONE IS THAT YOU JUST GO BE ONE

Is that clear enough for you, or should I repeat myself a third time?

>I'M SAYING THAT BRAGING ABOUT BEING WITH A SUICIDE GIRL IS STUPID BECAUSE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THEM SINCE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR BEING ONE IS THAT YOU JUST GO BE ONE

and I was never arguing that with you. are you literally this stupid? why would I be arguing about that with you?

I'm talking to you about your latent mommy issues.

was that clear enough for you? should I repeat it?

Because I don't think it is ethical to placate mental illness. It is only different to letting a schizophrenic roll around and eat shit in degree, not kind. Both are unethical to just allow, and intervention and treatment are justly called for.

if you jack it to landwhales, you legitimate need help and other support services to get you healthy again.

>being fat
>mental illness
choose one

lol get your shit straight buddy. oh and you want to complain about this, but you've got no problem with people keeping their downy/autistic/cerebral palsy children alive.

Has she got vids? Link?

what's your issue with fatties besides the fact that none of this affects your life in any shape or form?

what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm saying people fapping it to fat people are the ones with a mental illness you dumb fuck.

> but you've got no problem with people keeping their downy/autistic/cerebral palsy children alive.

Well you're wrong. I actually support post-utero abortion of non-persons. Else they should just acknowledged as pets and not be given rights.

mental illness requires some dysfunctional aspect that negatively affects one's life

how does jerking it to fatties create dysfunction in one's life? let's be honest. you just don't like fat people and those who enjoy that particular body shape. what is with the beating around the bush? just say what you mean? no need to get psuedo-scientific with your fake mental illnesses.

The girl from mythbusters

fat acceptance promotes unhealthy bodytypes, delusion, the mental illness where people jack to them, and are generally a drain on society

fat people are less likely to meaningfully contribute, innovate, inspire, and are more likely to literally get in your way

In short, will is an essential component to personhood, if a human has become morbidly obese they have demonstrated a sufficient lack of will and therefore no longer qualify as a person. As I mentioned, aside from keeping non-persons as pets, I support post-utero abortions on non-persons.

>fat people are less likely to meaningfully contribute, innovate, inspire, and are more likely to literally get in your way
I'd love to see the research you've done on this.

Mental illnesses are health conditions involving changes (distress or disturbances) in thinking, emotion or behavior (or a combination of these).

Delusions are innately dysfunctional, finding fatties attractive is a form of delusion, therefore jacking it to fatties is dysfunctional

>on Sup Forums shitposting
>talking about a whole group of people not contributing or innovating.
oh kettle....

I like how the suicide girls get tattoos and take pictures of themselves where the suicide boys do a lot of drugs and rap about killing themselves

>Delusions are innately dysfunctional, finding fatties attractive is a form of delusion, therefore jacking it to fatties is dysfunctional
>a form of delusion

no, it's a form of opinion.

Not the user you're arguing with but can we all just agree that fat people are fucking disgusting and should be euthanized?

It is self-evidently the case.

Simply list all greats of literature, art, science, philosophy, etc., they will be wildly disproportionately non-fat.

Furthermore, the fact that fats are skyrocketing, but the rate of nobel prizes, major innovations (arts, literature, science philosophy etc), major ceos or political offices isn't correspondingly rising demonstrates my point very clearly.

Too much fat reduces literally bloodflow to the brain, reducing function.

What if theyre losing the weight?

I acknowledge the irony, doesn't influence in any way, shape, or form, the truth value of what I'm saying.

disgusting, sure, but euthanized, no.

people can lose weight, and being fat does not prevent you from contributing to society.

seriously. do you want to live in a world without half-life and its sequel? because if you want to kill all fat people, that's what you're telling me.

When I think of the greats of history, I mostly picture old fat white guys.

>Too much fat reduces literally bloodflow to the brain
talk about reduced blood flow to the brain... jesus christ, do you even know how to form a sentence?

you basically invalidate your point by being the thing you complain about.

>Sucide Girl
My fav

They already got fat once, they can (and most likely will) do it again. Why allow them that chance?

If they are efforting to lose weight to extent of such efforts being habitual and not merely transient lucidity, then they tentatively regain personhood. They are demonstrating sufficient will to qualify.

Generally after about of month of observation, the creature will demonstrate whether or not it is a case of transient lucidity, which can give the appearance of personhood, or whether the creature has actually begun to regain personhood.

During that observation period, a post-utero abortion can be put on hold.

Her Batgirl set is sexy af.

Can I get a name please?

wait... so you have photographs of the greatest minds of the past?

you've seen their splendor with your own eyes? I'm dying to know... what was Socrates's BMI?

>because if you want to kill all fat people, that's what you're telling me.

False conclusion, it was made by a team, many were persons. In a world without fats, HL3 would already be a reality.

who is this? moar?

Only right answer

sounds like you're a fan of fascism.

>I mostly picture old fat white guys.

Such as? Name some specifically whom were obese

Kek

it was created by Gabe. the creator has the idea, the image, the product. without them, the team would be working on someone else's shit. what you're telling me, is you'd prefer a world without half-life.

>talk about reduced blood flow to the brain... jesus christ, do you even know how to form a sentence?

Not when drunk

>you basically invalidate your point by being the thing you complain about.

What is a tu quoque fallacy for 300 lbs?

Seriously, you're dumb. Either you're a fat, or have some kind of mental illness and are a fat supporter or a fat jacker

gratz shes fuckin ugly

Tycho
Bach
Taft
three right off the top of my head.

If they demonstrate an inability to retain personhood a third time, then they have transient lucidity disorder, which is a disorder where a creature exhibits person-like appearances, but in fact doesn't have the will to qualify as a person.

Those creatures should either be 1. aborted; 2. kept as pets; or 3. held in labor camps and put to work, like mules.

If 3. and they happen to lose weight, it isn't due to will, as going to a fat labor camp entails a proper diagnosis of TLD, which permanently revokes their status as persons. They may be bought and sold or made to expire, either commercially or to private citizens.

>Not when drunk
god you're worse than fat people.

you not only go out of your way to be a useless piece of shit, you spend extra money on it.

If you have any historical evidence suggesting he was obese that would past muster to historians, please share it.

If not, then you are arguing from ignorance and therefore being a dumb fuck.

>be in the military
>work out every day
>run 5 miles every day
>drink beer every day
>get honorably discharged after 20 years
>continue eating/drinking habits
>get regular job
>no reason to work out
>eventually get fat
have done more in life than any you fucks could hope to accomplish, and you think it's everyone else's fault for your shit life.

No, fascism is a category of systems regarding people. We are talking about non-persons.

That said, it isn't fascism to own a pet, nor is it fascism to put down a non-person animal.

I've made clear, tentative persons have rights, but like the severely mentally ill/disabled they restricted privileges for their own sake...until they become terminal. Then the ethical thing to do is terminate or at least stop pretending there is a person there anymore.

>If you have any historical evidence suggesting he was slender that would past muster to historians, please share it.

>If not, then you are arguing from ignorance and therefore being a dumb fuck.

the burden of proof is on you for making the claim.

>baiting this hard

Yessss. I fucking love radeo

I went out on a Tinder date with one in Minneapolis. She wouldn't tell me her SG name, and we only went out once, so I never got to see her nudes. She's Italian.

How was she?

Gabe ran a team and wasn't a non-person in '96, which corresponds to my point. When he was still a person, he was contributing, once he became actually obese his contributions wained, he lost personhood, and surprise surprise no HL3.

That said, I made clear that non-persons are simply much less likely to contribute anything of significance. You harping on this point at best shows that exceptions prove the rule.

Nonetheless, in this case it isn't even a case of that considering the aforementioned.

chad & jessicalou