Educate yourself Sup Forums

educate yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs
youtube.com/watch?v=S_YFrXfexnM
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

then why am i able to see both the sun and the moon during the morning

If this was the case and there was no curvature to the flat Earth the Sun would always be visible

Then what's under the earth?

explain moon phases then ?

How do you explain radar horizon?

If gravity doesn't exist what happens if you fap off the edge of the flat earth?

Kill yourself you dumb fag

>The seasons
>The days during that the sun doesn't go down in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs

flattard can't explain for shit, their only reasons are: Perspective and government lied to us

So if there's no gravity why don't things like dropped sandwiches just float in the air?

Now I am curious. I know you are trolling, but where do fleat earthers think the center of gravity is?

dubs of truth

youtube.com/watch?v=S_YFrXfexnM

buoyancy

I don't understand. You think gravity would pull things north or south?

fuck this is stupid.

down, so australian must fall ? flat earth confirmed

Fucking kek, Australia only gets 6 hours of sun.

Wat? Have you seriously never seen a daytime moon?

Down

Do flat earthers believe in aliens from other flat planets?

How do they explain horizon at all, or curvature of the earth visible above a certain altitude?

Or the sun setting below the horizon & sunlight refracting through the atmosphere causing a sunset?

Fuck these people are stupid. Anyone recall the two-bit Kang rapper that promotes this fucking nonsense?

>thinks gravity is a universal force that pulls everything to what is considered down in the universe
>doesn't realize that gravity is centered on large objects and it pulls it to the center
Either stupid as hell, or good b8

You convinced me, globe is a lie. Flat Earth über alles.

Moar liek Downs, amirite?

one word : perspective
they don't need to prove their point and if perspective can't explain it, it must be the government

Mate fucking call someone up on the other side of the world and ask them what time it is, fucking retards

But wouldn't then all water flow to the center of the flat earth, because it is closer to the gravitational pull?

Ha. What a cop out. How about Saturn's rings? Or asteroid belts...

government again, you know can see the space station from earth ?

There is no curve visible unless they use a fisheye lens. There is no disappearing, it's your limited focus, a zoom lens can show you that nothing goes around a curve. You're a nigger

>o

because this is not a 2 feet curve

You could have at least used pics from 2001. What kind of theorist doesn't try the obvious Kubrick connection?

can one of you re- flat earthers explain moon phases? and blood moons?

Think of the hundreds of thousands of employees at NASA/roscosmos/China's space program/amateur and pro astronomers.

Getting all of those people to keep a secret like that? Sounds plausible yeah....

Well the surface has planes, mountains, hills etc. No one claimed it's a perfect ball.

NASA IS JEWS
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

Curvature of the earth is visible at under 11000m, meaning pilots the world over see it with their own eyes every minute of every day, dumbass.

This

The sun's not directly next to the earth you know?

Explain eclipses.

If only we had some sort of satellites that could take pictures. Oh well.

I guess i'll post it again... youtube.com/watch?v=W9ksbh88OJs This video explains it all...

a blood moon is when a freebleeding feminist hikes up her skirt and moons you.

Turns out that Kubrick DID film the Apollo moon footage, but he was such a stickler for accuracy that he insisted on shooting on location.

What is the point about lying about the shape of the earth? Spending billions to cover up for what? What do they even gain from this? Also why is it that flat earthers give different reasons to the same questions? They cant even get their own lie straight

BZZZZZZZZZT! Wrong!

I was convinced years ago that this was just some bullshit funny someone came up with, but I'm completely convinced some people are actually stupid enough to believe the world is flat.

Also, why the fuck is it being kept secret if it was flat?? What monetary benifits does a government get by telling people the earth is round lmao?

kekles

I've bee on a plane and seen it for myself. Oh wait lemme guess, curved windows? Fisheye glasses?

I've never heard one solid answer for this. Benifits typically ensue secrecy in a government. What did they just say fuck it, let's add another lie to the list lmao!!!

Last time I asked someone said its a control thing. So they're going to spend all that money just to show that they can? I really don't get it.

This, plus knowledge that the Earth is a globe is older than current governments.

>but I'm completely convinced some people are actually stupid enough to believe the world is flat.
Ive got a friend who asked me one day "hey user, you know how the earth isn't round right?" completely straight faced and then proceeded to show me vids trying to convince me it was flat.

That's the same thing I've been wondering myself. What would be the benefit of lying about it, as trying to cover it up would be so fucking costly thing to do.

For the regular people it's all the same what the shape of the Earth is on the long run, so a conspiracy to cover it up just doesn't make any sense.

Yeah its stupid. Not only that but all people need is a go pro and a weather balloon. Attach the go pro and let the balloon up and it'll show you the earths curve.

Easy, they don't want you to know what's on the other side of that ice wall, they tell you it's round so you don't go exploring and find that baphomet lives there.

I laugh every time people try to get others to prove the Earth is not flat the fact is people have posted their evidence. I have yet to see anyone show any proof the Earth is flat NASA has shown countless pictures of Earth and other Planets every time the tinfoil hats they to discredit pictures NASA posts I believe this is why people at NASA don't care if you believe it or not.
Your free will to believe whatever you want to believe.

Oh yeah I forgot about that non existent ice wall. What's on the other side that they don't want you to see?

The secret to immortality.

Your flat earth doesn't make sense with the time zones and the way the Sun hits them.

The secret of immortality is easy enough: don't die.

Just set the death limit to infinite and keep respawning.

a layer of rice krispy treat

If earth is flat, how d'you faggots explain the differences in solar radiation flux ?

This is the point in the thread that all of the impossible to answer questions have been asked.

Op will get real quiet now (if he's even still here)

If the earth is a ball why chineses don't talk english ?

Good thing the Sun is two centimeters away from the Earth.

All of them. One hundred percent. You can't get no higher than that, nyukka. You step in here, you getting raped. Right up the motherfucking brown eye, baby. I raped a few niggas myself. I ain't really enjoy it, not that much. Shit, it felt good to the motherfucker though. I ain't let that nigga kiss me or nothing, but I did tear that motherfucking ass up, nigga, I ain't gonna lie about it, but that's what the Mans oppressive system did to me.

The sun travels above the middle line, duh.

ooh nice pic Composite over time I presume - how many images stacked?

I recently got an old 6 inch scope - no motor, no tracking, no computer, but the optics are good - and can at least see the cassini division, but no way I could get a decent photo

jealousy is a terrible thing.

Daily reminder that flat earthers cannot agree on some of the following basic facts:

1: the geography of the earth. They cannot explain distances in the souther hemisphere without resorting to conspiracies.

2: Basic astronomy: they cannot explain or agree on lunar phases, solar or lunar eclipses, or even how far away the sun is.

3: Geology: they cannot explain seismology without resorting to "conspiracies".

4: Space travel: Again, they cannot explain it without having a global international conspiracy cabal.

5: Satellites. Watch satellite TV? impossible according to the FE crowd.

Good thing that you're a faggot.

Not sure if bait or retarded.
Who takes the pictures?: Craft approaching/leaving the ISS.
Where are the stars?: Out shone by the fucking Sun, just like day on Earth.
Where are the satellites?: How densely packed do you think low Earth Orbit is? There are 2,271 currently in orbit spread over an area larger than the surface of the Earth in area and 'volume'.
Go get a fucking decent telescope and view the station pass overhead, check the NASA sight for when it may be visible in your area. I have, don't just wank on the internet, seek to disprove your hypothesis.

Also everyone working in aeronautics, my uncle is not in on this conspiracy and he works on GPS.

daily reminder that you're a cuck who doesn't realize he's being trolled even on Sup Forums kek

dur guvmnt dun mak up clim8 changn

rip me

Explain this

cuck! cuck! cuck! SQUAWK!

"cuck". What are you? a 16-year old? Grow up.

>No turtle or elephants
I give it a 3/10.

You understand that buoyancy is the settling of objects with density UNDER GRAVITY

Jews. Case closed.

There's no space, boom.

>tfw when you know OP is trolling, but that there are retards stupid enough to take the bait and try to backup the OPs argument.

I bet most of you fucks voted for Trump, too, thinking he'd be amazing.
>inb4 but Obama did dis

If that were the case, every night would be a lunar eclipse, and solar eclipses wouldnt exist

Luuuul !!!!

The gummiment made it all up right? Space and all

kek, that's not how light works dummies.