If you do pic related then FUCK YOU

If you do pic related then FUCK YOU

Is it too much to ask for you not to leave your trash everywhere after a movie like some kind of adult monkey?

If I see another person doing this shit in my cinema then im sending the cctv to the police

Source: I'm the girl who spent 5 hours last night cleaning up after Suicide Squad with tears streming down her face

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I spill my soda on the floor on purpose because I hate people. There's nothing you can ever do about it and I'll keep on doing it because it pleases me to spite you.

>suicide squad

You deserved everything u got

the janitors clean up my trash on Sup Forums, it's only right that they do it in real life
It's only right

Who else here likes to tinker with their personal Electronic Godâ„¢ during the movies?

I might have to clean up your soda but at least i wont die a virgin like you will

>I hope you don't mind, user

REEEEEEEE

>sneaking maccas into the cinema

>not sneaking watermelon into the cinema

>working in a movie theater
>not expecting that to happen

Sorry sweetheart but the cinema charges Full price AND shows 20 minutes of adverts at least. Which probably covers the cut the studio or certainly the filmmakers actually get. So I'm paying to rent the seat and to have you wait on me.

I've been a cleaner myself and popcorn and cups isn't exactly sick and blood now is it?

>I'm the girl who spent 5 hours last night cleaning up after Suicide Squad with tears streming down her face
what, are you even a kino employee

>"Uhh this row is taken, user"

>crying because you're doing what you're paid to do

>kiss them gently
>not at all, qt

I know it was a bad movie, but it's really nothing to cry about.

What's the worst anyone has done at the cinema?

Worst I did was "accidentally" spill a drink and leave it without notifying anyone.

You make James Holmes look like a toddler

you can politely fuck off to your seats, girls

i watched the amazing spoderman2 in cinema

id lick them clean