Was he a hero?

Was he a hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An hero*

An reel humun bean

youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE

He was a mentally ill autist. I'm not any better looking than him and I got laid an average amount by just hanging around drunk chicks.

It's not a popular opinion, but ultimately yes. His motivations of being a beta hafu with partial jew ancestry was unfortunate, but the result of dead Amerikwans was positive.

Low-end garbage people should be killed. If another low-end piece of garbage can carry out that work before an heroing, even better. It's two birds with one stone.

fpbp

edgy

It's the truth. America would be a much better place if most of the people who lived in it were dead.

He was the very definition of a beta. And a left-winger. Too bad they hid his burial location, or I'd tempted to go take a shit on his tombstone.

Earth*

start with yourself

le sigh for humanity

Cho was a much better mass shooter. He was the savior we didn't deserve.

no, he believed every bodybuildingforums, rotk, /fit/, and /r9k/ meme wholeheartedly and then some.

How did he fuck up this bad, his jew daddy could of got him connections to work in Hollywood and he would be swimming with pussy

your average robot never had such a opportunity

I don't blame him for what he did because he didn't know Trump was going to run for office.

would rodges even have a chance at being fit

>trump wins
>still a virgin

He's shit. I see where he's coming from, but I would have just killed myself if I hadn't gotten laid by a certain age (23 seems more reasonable)

Yes, he was a martyr to bring a little attention onto whats happening in the western world.

Normals didn't heed the warning but soon they will come to know true terror. They can only pray that by that time it won't be too late.

No but he was an hero

He should have gone to some midwestern school where beta exotic boys get mad pussy

I don't think he was a hero, but at least he went through the trouble of explaining his mindset before doing a spree shooting. Something about him seems like a psyop though. Yes, people are really lonely and frustrated, but he never once tried to hide his identity online and always used the handle ElliotRodger, making the most over the top comments possible. I want to believe he was legit, but considering his familial ties to Hunger Games director Peter Rodger, I don't think so.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

He got cucked by a Mexican.