Americans have killed more Muslims by accident than the "terrorists" have killed on purpose

Americans have killed more Muslims by accident than the "terrorists" have killed on purpose.

Yes, really.

Source?

>Crazy person detonates bomb
>Crazy person just so happens to be a Muslim

>"Herp-aDerp: Muh Islamic Terrorism"

Well it's not our fault Muslims are shit terrorists.
Fucking potatoniggers have killed more people than them

It's Wyatt Earp time!
"If I see a red sash(Muslim), I'll kill the man wearing it..
You tell em I'm coming..and hell's coming with me, ya hear!
HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Americans also kill more Americans than the terrorists do

>shelter terrorists
>feed terrorists
>provide for terrorists
>"killed by accident"

The only thing americans are good for is stopping overpopulation

pasta grade = 10 / 10

bait grade = 0 / 10

And we should start by killing every fucking Muslim on the planet. Game over, time to wipe Earth's ass till it's clean.

Nobody gives a fuck. They're lucky I'm not the one sitting in the oval office, I wouldn't leave a living thing between India, South Africa and Gibraltar.

not really. The I Ran Away lot only managed a couple of thousand total.

the difference is that the terrorists deserved to be killed.

check and mate.

This is correct. Hell the US put Saddam in power

>accident
They were cutting the grass
Bombing fun size terrorists

You're only proving how superior we are, OP.

But bombing hospitals are ok when the military does it

>bait grade = 0 / 10

it's obviously 10/10 b8 because every thread it's been posted in it has gotten shit tons of responses by retards like you that just love to hand out (You)'s.

What's superior about killing people by accident? That's a negative trait

It's obviously not enough.

>terrorists hide in hospitals and schools. launch their terrorist activities from there.
>bomb the fuck out of them because fuck them, they're terrorists
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the mean old west is bombing hospitals and schools.

toddlers have killed more americans with guns they took from their parents then terrorists have killed in the US

Or just wait until they leave the hospital

but it probably is, the reasons people have for blowing themselves up are fairly sparse.

>reasons
72 of them

>72 virgins

American here . we don't care, bring the ruckus . we love to fuck you faggots up.

Is that why you can't have water without lead? To busy blowing people up? Yeah that's a great exchange

Still haven't killed enough though, seeing as there are still muslims alive

>bring the ruckus

Kill 1/3 of the world because of what a few hundred people do. Great idea

Not my problem, too many on the planet as it is. We need to thin the herd.

So what races should remain?

Wrong
Islam has been a religion of war for hundreds of years

So has Christianity. Unless you forgot forget the doctrine of discovery

One matured, the other has not.

Nice bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

americans kill more everyone than anyone kills them

pretty ironic since they are always so concerned with protecting people, who will protect us from the protectors?

your pasta is white riceist

>it was you who invade Iraq, unprovoked.
>invaded Iraq unprovoked
>unprovoked
>UNPROVOKED
>it was you
>unprovoked

And no fucks were given. The only good Muslim, is a dead muslim.

American here, we are in Dirty Harry mode, kill first, let god sort them out.

Ask me if I give a fuck.
The new crusade is comming Mohammad.
Be ready to eat some big beefy pork you shit skinned towel nigger

So tell me, who protects the weak from the man who protects the weak

If you ever wonder why they are still virgins, its because they weigh 500 pounds and stink like allah's ass.

Allahs ass smells horrible man.
He gets those pork rib shits after he eats a big rack of pig and then gets shits all over dirty 8 year old muslim girls.
He doesn't wipe either.
Mohammad is a lil bitch. I dare him to fight me. He won't do shit except suck my dick

this board is 18+

>we
>he says on Sup Forums being the nerd he is

Allah doesn't care about the age of a women he fucks. In the name of Allah age does not matter. Also fuck the Quran.

We're just getting started. Keep it up. Soon you'll be extinct.

Good thing they're bombing England, then.

> Implying Muslim Terrorists are bombing themselves.
Ok, kid.

Sand niggers were killing sand niggers long before we got involved. Y'all failing at setting up your own government and leaving it open to influence by the rest of the world for centuries isn't our fault.
>OPEC is run by whites, not Saudies and other dune-coons.
Obvious bait is obvious.
Maybe if y'all actually had a clue as to how civilized society, government, economics work, you wouldn't be living in the same made-of-shit huts your ancestors built 200 years ago.

Savage 10/10 user
Fuck sand niggers

so? an accident is an accident. killing someone on purpose is abhorrent and something you have to fight against. what is your point muslim scumbag? is that the first thing, that comes to your mind, when somebody murders innocent children for his religion/ideology? that people die in accidents too?

I'm probably pretty islamaphobic. If it helps, I became islamaphobic when I became religion-phobic. I'd be against buddhism as well, for example.

That being said, I agree with your post. I was in primary school when 9/11 happened, in a middle class american home (implying I didn't know much about history, politics) and the subsequent retaliation. A few years later I'm in my teens and I get a teacher who was in the first desert storm war. several more years later I'm thinking for myself finally not worried about what others think and wondering how I at fucking 10 years old knew it was a bad idea to invade after 9/11. And how those that did know the history of the US and the middle east STILL came to a consensus it was a good idea to go to war.

I remember being a kid and it being this huge joke everything was made in sweat shops. Well. I'm just surprised more countries aren't attacking the west.

I'm now a young adult and a neet, with my best future being finding a place to camp in a tent.

This shit sucks. I don't know why we expect things to get better when we continue to fuck over every other country, kill their kids and expect no retaliation.

But if your core beliefs come from a religion, you are already unable to have a rational conversation in that context. Religion should NOT be a part of this. We should be addressing the human rights issue across the globe. The right to not get blown up as a political move for a start. Then the rights to food water healthcare and shelter.
Everyone likes to say that christians don't blow things up but there is a problem with fundamentalism in the us military. And they are blowing things up. And there's plenty of people here just waiting for what they think is the end times so they can go out and serve what they think their god's justice is.
Tolerance of religion isn't what is needed, understanding of politics, economics and social structures is.

probably killer drones etc

so ? muslims are pieces of shit who must be exterminated

Who cares?

haha not really. Have you been to a city here ever? Do you not know about all the kids having kids and poor people having more kids for more welfare benefits? Or states trying to ban abortions? Don't forget the indu$try of keeping people alive to just shit themselves because it creates 'jobs' while millions of other young people go homeless because the boomers don't give a shit about us, just hoarding their middle class wealth so they can turn into a demented shitting machine after a few years of retirement. Yeah we're doing a great job. None of this will affect the country at all in the future, because there's less people on the other side of the globe. I mean fuck islam and kill the muzzies but your statement is retarded.

this. im also non religious but what that guy said was mostly true, west should stay out of other countries affairs, not only in middle east

>Americans have killed more Muslims by accident than the "terrorists" have killed on purpose.

Could be. We kill a lot of people.