Who's the biggest faggot working in Hollywood?

Who's the biggest faggot working in Hollywood?

You just posted him

""""Working""""

1a. Whedon. 1b Feig

wut?

I mean...

I'd probably change their positions

I hate his stupid face.

What was the last thing the thumb headed fuck did? The Avengers? Nobody in Hollywood likes him anymore

literally one of the most successful films of all time

nah he's cool

Didnt he basically get forced out of the MCU because hes such an arrogant unlikable cunt?

Wouldn't be the first time his ego fucked him over, its what got Angel cancelled way back.

Yeah, he's cool. But OP asked for faggots.

not that type of faggot, more like pic related

>this is what a feminist looks like
>fat, weak jawlined, bald faggot with a shitty beard

Yep, sounds about right

>not a true part of the human condition

What the fuck does that even mean? Who is he to say what is not a part of the human condition? Fuck this fat arrogant cunt. All of his shows and movies are bullshit.

he wrote the next avengers but he hasn't done much in the last couple years

>internet politics spat fad = group involved with the deaths of hundreds
>so self-centered he asserts the trendy politics he's attached himself to are an ultimate truth greater than any and all culture in humanity
>baseless throwaway assertion on something as profound and abstract as the human condition

It's ridiculous how simultaneously arrogant and self-loathing this fedorian pseud can be. His dumb ass put himself in that den of vipers and he deserves every bit of vileness they spew at him on account of being an insufferable fucking faggot.

Marvel already had a first Avengers script when Whedon signed on. He did a rewrite, but it wasn't from scratch his story.

AoU is all Whedon. And you can tell. A shit storyline that he chucks away all characterization for.

He hasn't worked since. It's no surprise. He's shit on basically every studio he's worked with. I think the powers that be in Hollywood are well aware he's a one trick pony and an insufferable cunt.

Who's his audience? I never heard or saw a Wil Wheaton fan.

he has 3m followers on twitter, but your right ive never met one. probably still living off stand by me

redditors

>cabin in the woods
>buffy
>probably some other shit i cant think of
he's pretty based imo

>Ruined Black Widow's character
>Implying she was a character in the first place

Buffy and Angel were watchable because of the cast and the networks having their foot on his neck. Take a look at the comics if you want what it would have been like without someone reigning him in.

Cabin in the Woods is mediocre at best. It consists of a bunch of tropes thrown together. You could hardly even call it original it rips off so much. I'm sorry, "pays homage to".

What said. I dont know about Buffy but I was always under the impression that Whedon didn't have nearly as much of a hands on role in Angel as he did on some of his other projects, and that's why it's so good. I could be wrong though

He was just as involved with the writing and plotting on Angel. The only difference is he wasn't there to check dailies and do the day-to-day shit.

My impression is that much of the bad things that happened in S6/S7 of Buffy and S3/S4 of Angel were his storylines that the others had to keep trying to work around because he was the boss.

Bryan Singer.

I'm really glad that his career is dying.

man bill paxton really fell off

This faggot right here. Went from outrageously poking fun at the powers that be to really edgy to the go-to host for people who think that regular radio hosts are too tame and now he's just like the neutered stuck-up and constantly offended cunts he used to make fun of in the beginning of his career.

The internet wave of femenism is the ultimate example of "Give them and Inch, they'll take a mile".

They'll turn on anyone and ruin anything for the sake of resolving manufactured outrage. Look at the Ellen bullshit.

No doubt the internet will soon be facing mass waves of censorship in the name of "feminism" or "social justice" or whatever.

I don't mean to disagree, but Whedon has seriously never been a feminist. He has a fetish for superpowered girls. That's pretty much where it ends.

I mean, you're right, but not in regards to Whedon.

I agree about Whedon.

He made a big deal about defying female victim stereotypes with Buffy but chucked in Willow and Cordelia to basically fulfill that role.

That's just one thing from the first Season.

Its especially funny because feminist women used to worship Sensitive Joss Whedon for all of his muh strong womyn characters, but he makes one tiny mistake in their eyes and they immediately rip him to shreds and cast him aside. They're like animals

How did he manage to get is glasses all the way up there?

To be fair when you think of an example of a human fart, some kind of dbag numale, apologetic for being male feminist, you really think of Wil Wheaton, maybe all of those numales rally around him as a prophet.

It does help sometimes to just be that niche guy.

Even if that's true it never stopped him from exploiting the hell out of that image, and look where it got him. Came back to bite him in the ass hard.

What was this mistake that he made anyway? Why did they turn on him?

he's directing /writing a Flash/Supergirl cross over episode

Looks like joss went from MarvelFag to a DChad

Wow. He bought an $80 shirt that cost $4 to make and only $2.50 was given the the elderly Indian woman who made it.

Fuck Joss Whedon and Emma Watson.

Black Widow

Is that why you're so afraid of?

He threw Buffy herself in there more than once. BTVS is largely about proving Xander (Joss's insert) right.

True enough. He made millions off it, though. I just don't like him included because that whole deal during AoU was just because it happened during the twitter age. Women have been calling him out since the 2000s. And they're right to; his bullshit is so transparent it isn't funny.

They accuse him of ruining Black Widow, but to this day I still dont know what they meant by that.

Maybe she wasn't perfect enough? Maybe he gave her a flaw, or she didn't single handedly save the day. Idk

All I know is that Whedon is now a gross misogynerd pissbaby

Think it had something to do with her being neutered or some shit.

She was sterilized and said she was a monster, not BECAUSE of her sterilization mind you, but because she was also forced to murder people and stuff. Feminists purposefully conflated the two things because righteous indignation feels nice.

>because righteous indignation feels nice.

Oh, the irony.

he looks like a FtM trans