When the fuck are we going to wake up and label islam what it really is? It's a fucking terrorist organization

When the fuck are we going to wake up and label islam what it really is? It's a fucking terrorist organization

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less
youtu.be/0s70gbdf4AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is it labeled now, gentleman?

"Religion of peace"

And when the fuck are we going to wake up and call ALL RELIGIONS just what they are, an excuse to normalize mental illness.

I'm so sad and bored to see all these people especially childrens dying for nothing. Islam is really the dark side of humanity and it doesn't even deserve the name of religion, It's incredible the amount of degenerates this sect can create, there is too much deadly derives to allow it in our land.

Exactly. 8 year old dying in "the name of allah" is just fucking sickening to me. And the fact that people are defending these assholes makes my fucking skin crawl

When Muslims can't terrorize others they terrorize themselves with suicide bombing, etc.

A truly deranged religion.

You realize thousands of children have been killed in the middle east by christians right? Because 'God' spoke to george bush and told him to invade?

But it's ok,they use drones and jets to drop their bombs so it doesn't count :)

butthurt sandnigger detected

Because there too busy labeling white groups as terror threats user
It's a fucking joke
Work cafeterias not seeing pork products fucking prayer rooms and extra breaks to fucking rim Muhammed

It's a religion, it's also literally 1/7th of the entire worlds population. If they were a terrorist organization the attacks would never stop. Islamic State is a terrorist organization, not Islam.

Not so much, its a virus. Self propagating in a manner that viruses do. mental illness isnt contagious outside of tumblr.

This. A thousand times.

>But it's ok,they use drones and jets to drop their bombs so it doesn't count :)

No it's okay because they're muslims.

Go crawl back in your mom's nigger cumfilled mushroom farm of a vagina and die

>mental illness isn't contagious outside of tumblr and here
Ftfy

>implying that as long as you aren't the one literally blowing up people, you're good

When will this meme die?

Have some fucking decency guys, children died in this attack, give it some time before you use this as a mount to your political agenda.

You're one of them aren't you NIGGER?

You disgust me.

>I'm so outraged that girls the SAME AGE as the drawn girls I jerk it to all I can do is spew insults like moms mushroom vagina

It was bretty gud but still like cmon man, muslims don't all want to kill you and they come in a lot of different colors

That still doesn't excuse sunnis for being pieces of shit though.

ISIS didn't invent islamic terrorism.
You are absolutely retarded if you can't see there is something very wrong with islam. When islamic terrorism is orders of magnitude higher than every other religion combined it's not just a coincidence anymore.

ISIS didn't give any time before they claimed it as their attack.

>fucking implying one every two months accounts for literally a billion people

You just memed yourself

No it doesn't but the hypocrisy of western media and gov is disgusting

So you sink to their level and have petty arguments over the internet?

I agree that something needs to be done, but it won't happen by gassing them or bombing them to hell. I don't have a solution for it I'm just saying it's unfair to blame all of them when it's ~1/100th of th religions population.

Because not wanting to import terrorists in droves is an political agenda now.

I have was wrong, it's about ~1/10000

"THE number of potential terrorists being watched in the UK at the time of the Manchester bombing has swelled to nearly 3,500 - but our security services are using powers to monitor them LESS than they did a year ago"

express.co.uk/news/uk/782647/London-terror-attack-3-500-potential-terrorists-monitored-less

*yawn*

How is your incapability to distinguish irony?

I'm going to go with 0

How about we make all Muslims wear yellow half-moons and put them into special camps to make them more concentrated... Yeah that's what you sick amerifucks would like, don't ya you fucking Yankee nazi scum

I wouldn't say wanting a country to be safe is a petty argument.

No

Nope, try around 20-30% according to pretty much every intelligence agency around the world. You don't have to blow yourself up to support terrorism.

> How about we make all Muslims wear yellow half-moons and put them into special camps to make them more concentrated

I support this.

Here is the closed portal where UK police are asking people to submit photos and videos relevant to the bombing. Can we get a sitrep on the hack / DDoS?

I WANT OC GORE

ISIS =/= islam

same girl

Sounds like a good plan to me, thanks for the suggestion. I get the feeling you're copying someone else work though?

When the fuck are we going to wake up and label religion what it really is? It's a fucking terrorist breeding ground

oooo it contains an MySQL database with personal info. even if we could get the info, and then itd be easy to get into their personal devices/emails/photos they sent to friends about the event.

>Explain the difference
The one on the left doesn't think it's okay to blow up little kids in the name of Christianity.

If the one on the right had no weapon, it would be safe to practice it's religion.
If the one on the left had no weapon, the one on the right would kill it for practicing it's religion.

Exactly. There is only one active religion that espouses murder as a means to an end, and it is Islam. Fuck'em all, burn'em all.

Just like Iraq has WMDs right? And their a threat to the west! Ooooo

Word...

So she was against invading iraq and Afghanistan? How do you know?

Holy shit, how?

So what do you call it when we blow up civilians across the middle east in the name of christianity? What was it that Christians were saying after 9/11? Kill them all and let God sort them out? Go use your bible as dildo

Nah, I'm all about religious equality. Kill the fucking lot to save problems in the future.
We need to take the opportunity when it comes m8

Are you sure?

This. You think Muslims suddenly decided to start bombing us for no reason one day? We're literally in a war. In WW2 we had bombs dropped on London every week by plane. Now we get occasional suicide bombers or people getting ran over as retaliation. If you think you can start a war and expect no push back, you're not just naive, you're stupid.

Obnoxiously trying to pin it on a religion that happens to be prominent in the area of the world where you started the war, is retarded. We kill ~14k civilians per year in the Middle East since 2003 and we all get outraged when 19 get killed in Europe every 3 months or so.

If you want to stop getting bombed, get your government to stop bombing other people for oil.

It's pretty simple logic.

Thank you user

>Thinking collateral damage is intentional

Also, I'm not a bible thumper. Try again.

We are blowing up civilians across the middle east in the name of nothing much at all. Some retards went and gave us a reason like no one had since the 40's and we used that as an excuse to roll into the sand box, kill who we want, and take what we want. It's pretty much all about greed and pride, God is nowhere to be found in this one.
Just America.

>thinking it makes a difference

Also how many of these terrorists do you think have always been terrorists? And how many came home to find there wife and kid splattered all over the wall and want revenge against the people responsible?

>Oh shit guys what if we just stopped bombing them?
>Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea. We'll just, I dunno, pull out. Sound good?
>Won't that just let them multiply and grow stronger and become more of a threat?
>No. We've stopped bombing them, you see. ez pz

Look up refugee child bride crisis.
EU countries are powerless to stop the refugees bringing in their child brides because under the current human rights act if they are married in their home country they are classed as a spouse and untouchable by the state.

What did the kids at the concert have to do with anything? The only reason to set off that bomb there was because an Islamic fucktard wanted to scare as many white English people as possible. You know how many people have been killed by islamocidal suicide bombings in the last 6 months? More than 3 THOUSAND. You know how many people were killed as collateral damage in the war on terror, because they were too close or were associated with islamic terrorists? 115.

No fucking contest, bruh. Islam is the religion of murder, pedophilia, and genocide. Burn them all.

Yes the German method could work, since the population of muslims is still pretty low here.

>And how many came home to find there wife and kid splattered all over the wall and want revenge against the people responsible?

Around zero.

see the things with numbers is sweetie you have to give a link or source, refrain your 12 year old self to dish out garbage without credible source

Thanks to Hitler's failure to bring Europe into the light and the failure of the Americans to keep their slaves under control, the white race is now the world's little bitch. Crimes perpetrated against us as casually dismissed, largely by white liberals, as justified retaliation for years of oppression and exploitation.

someone ban this kid

> thinking religion plays a big role in extermination of sand niggers

I'm fairly certain many an atheist sees the danger Islam represents and have pulled the trigger on city blocks packed with civilians to thin the herd.

>When the fuck are we going to wake up and label religion what it really is? It's a fucking terrorist breeding ground

Bah. Dumbasses have religion as an excuse to hate and/or harm other people. If there were no religion, dumbasses would find another excuse. They are part of human nature. Granted, fundamentalism doesn't help.

You want to get in this arena? Fine, eat this bacon.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

You can eliminate threats without wiping out civilian populations.

Point taken though, I didn't literally mean abruptly leave the mess behind, the damage is done at this point. But it's been an intentional cycle for the better part of a century. Overthrow a government, put a corrupt leader into power who agrees to sell you oil. Corrupt leader turns genocidal. Lead a propaganda-driven campaign to go in and remove him, look like heroes, take some more oil, put another leader into place. Repeat process. The most recent being Saddam.

My point is that sitting around saying ''Wow those Muslim types sure are violent for no reason, what a shitty religion!'' makes you look too stupid to operate wikipedia.

Islam isn't an organization you idiot. The US is still 100x worse

Then you truly are stupid

42 years of oldfag here, fuckboy. Get a job, hold an opinion for longer than 30 seconds, and maybe grow a pube or two, then we'll talk.

What did the kids bombed by countless un-manned bomber drones have to do with anything? The result is the same, one just happens to be on your doorstep. I'm not siding with anyone, I think everyone's a piece of shit.

lol found the sandnigger

cognitive dissonance is a bitch huh?

I have a better idea.
Take the kids gloves off.
Instate marshal law temporarily.
Incarcerate leftists until it is over.
Then go full purge with our advanced weapons and tactics.
If you want to stay Muslim.. You die.
Koran is banned, and worship of Allah is a capital crime.
Would fix a lot of the worlds issues if clearly toxic war based cults were forcibly exterminated.

Have a look at what's happening in the south African farming regions. Whites dying every day, nobody hears about it.

My view is that it's not really Islam itself that's the problem. It's Muslims. Nothing is stopping Muslims from ignoring all the violent hateful shit contained in their religious texts. Most Christians do exactly that. The violent immoral shit gets ignored and excised. Good muslims should start making youtube videos where they cut out immoral koran passages with an exacto knife. That might be a start.

how about you stop blowing people up you crazy mudskinned fuck

They deserve to die, right? Because people who've been dead for well over a century swindled some retarded natives out of their land with shiny beads.

Crimes against whites are deserved, right? Because everyone's responsible for their ancestor's messes?

No one is wiping out civilian populations.
Believe it or not we go to ridiculous lengths in order to avoid colateral damage. Remember, the people we are fighting against actually want us to kill as many civilians as possible, and they work hard to make it happen. The fact that we have killed so few civilians is actually remarkable.

Exterminate everyone who doesn't agree with you? Well.. then you're essentially ISIS under a different banner. Extremist sects have been created by wars started by Western governments.

i like their hats. so classy

i dont get it why muslims wont just change religion to something better , allah is like the worst dick of all gods
buddha and satan are nice guys

Don't expect much sympathy here, and you have to admit that theocracy can be a real bitch too and that the Sauds are not the nicest pals either, but one has to admit that most if not all of what you say is perfectly true.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
Proof today again, courtesy of the Donald (tm), who royally licked their asses.

Hey, Islam. Why not hold peaceful protests to appeal to the leftists who want to feed and house you in white countries? It's a sure bet!

"No! We kill you!" *boom*

"It's all our fault!" - Leftists

Spamming every thread. Go die!

Fake news.
Look at this picture of the victims.
Recognise anyone?
It's the guy who reviews food. He lives in the US. He is alive and well.
youtu.be/0s70gbdf4AY

FAKE NEWS.
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Serbia is like 80% kebap. Pls dont spread this fake meme.

>they atfacks would never stop
They never have fucking stopped. This shit's been happening for like 1400 years now.

she posted the pic of her at the explosion on her twitter. some guy posted it all last night

Islam is a cancer in this world, that should be purged altogether

They don't have to change religions. Islam needs to be reformed but any Muslim who even suggests such a thing is shot down both figuratively, and somtimes literally if they live in a Sharia state.

You don't have to ask me, ask the terrorists.
How many of them have stated something like that as their reason? You really underestimate just how fucking retarded they are.

Hey goat fucker, I have a cure for all your ailments.

There is this pill called a ‘bullet’, it is delivered directly to your temple, or can be taken orally as well. The pill comes encased in a ‘cartridge’, you put the pill in a delivery system called a ‘gun’, and aim directly at your head. In a few seconds, the ails of the world are cured. Go for it, you can do this.

prove it's real first. too many false flags in the past claiming islam did it. For all we know it was the jews. :) after all they did 9/11

pretty close anyway

the funniest thing about the Ariana Grande attack... she prolly just finished making a speech between songs about how we 'need to accept other cultures and not be racist and fuck trumpp'

lol