Where were you when you realized TKOL was the best Radiohead album ?

Where were you when you realized TKOL was the best Radiohead album ?

in another universe parallel to our own where it's the best Radiohead album

h-how did you get there

This isn't even the best Radiohead album with the letter "B" in it.

shut it Morty

The Bends is garbage

my nigga, you meant Bail to the Bief, right?

he probably meant In Rainbows ...

Oh. Carry on

The Bends is their best
Protip: you can't

at home listening to it when it surprise dropped at 4am the day before it was supposed to come out

Remember the part 2 hubbub

Kid A > OKC > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > In Rainbows > TKoL > Amnesiac > The Bends > Pablo Honey

in another dimmension. in this dimmension we all know amnesiac is the best
inb4 bleep bloop kid Autisms come in

>Amnesiac anything but #2
>HTTT above anything but the king of limbs and pablo honey
McFuckingKillyourself

>Amnesiac anywhere close to the top half
>thinks Thief is bad
Found the contrarian

>thinks Thief is good
>doesn't think Amnesiac is one of the best Radiohead albums
found the pleb

It's not the best obviously, but by far their most underrated, top 4 Radiohead album

When someone doesn't have TKOL in their top4 you know you can immediately discard all of their music opinions.

OKC > AMSP > In Rainbows > Kid A > HTTT > Amnesiac = The King Of Limbs > The Bends > Pablo Honey

I respect those who rate Kid A very highly, but I personally can't, because I use it as bedtime music, so I always just fall asleep while listening to it.

The King Of Limbs isn't BAD. If it were an album by any other artist, I would say it was fantastic. But by Radiohead, it's just overshadowed by all their other greats.

I rate it even with Amnesiac (which is also good).

The Bends is shit, and anyone who likes it is a shitty person.

It's okay to like Amnesiac more than HTTT, and it's okay to like HTTT more than Amnesiac. They both have their merits, and different types of people with different tastes will be attracted to one or the other. I personally prefer HTTT, but a friend of mine likes Amnesiac better.

The problem is that Radiohead has consistently put out so many albums that are just BETTER than King. Like, King isn't even bad. It's fucking good. It's just that it doesn't stand out among the others.

>amnesiac is just good
Amnesiac is brilliant. The flying vocals of you and whose army?, the full, rich chords of pyramid song, the bassline of i might be wrong, the heaven ascension of like spinning plates, the jazz cacophony of life in a glasshouse. The only missstep is dollars and cents. There's a cohesive feel to Amnesiac, which is more than I can say about TKOL, with its odd accoustic and simple piano melodies. Feral is good though.

>Amnesiac is brilliant.
No, it's just good.
>Pulk Pull
>You and Whose Army
>Knives Out
are just pretty good songs
>Hunting Bears
>Morning Bell
are god awful

Dollars and Cents is better than all of those songs, and the songs you singles out are clearly the best ones on the record.

You know only one person in this thread thinks Amne is good, and it's you.

I can do this too
for kid a
>idioteque
>motion picture
>morning bell
are just pretty good
and
>treefingers
is god awful.
wow, you showed me

The difference is you're wrong. Treefingers isn't pointless like Hunting Bears is, and the three tracks you mention as "pretty good" are the best three songs on the record.

t. Anthony Fantano

You mean The ends?

I was on 2cb and molly and watching from the basement

Ranking albums has to be the dumbest thing this board has concocted

It's an internet/male thing

Kid a my dudes.
>Everything in its right place
>Idioteque
>The national anthem
how can anything else even compare

>no In Limbo or Optimistic

Proceed to jumping off the golden gate bridge.

This. I fucking hate album ranking culture. Especially this /10 shite. Just enjoy the fucking album cunts and stop waving your cocks around.

In RainBows

really makes you think

TRIPPING ON ACID LISTENING TO IT FO THE FIRST TIME EVER. LISTENED TO THE WHOLE ALBUM AT LEAST 7 TIMES THROUGH THAT DAY. I DIDN'T INTEND TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BUT I GUESS IT'S TOO LATE.

Nah he meant Pablo Honey