Be a black teenager

>Be a black teenager
>Want to get a part time job but no one will hire you
>Friends show you how to grow and sell weed
>Get caught in a stop and frisk thing
>You could just get community service but the judge sends you to juvie to teach you a lesson (also for kickbacks he'll be busted for in 20 years)
>When you get out, your record is sealed, but since you only have a GED, if that, no one will hire you
>Start hustling weed slightly more big time
>Cops pull you over as you're driving 8 miles above the speed limit
>Busted carrying across state lines and with the weapon you have for protection which you couldn't afford to jump through the hoops for a CCL for (a law that in your state dates back to suppression of BPP open carry activity)
>Go away for awhile as you're being made an example of again; the white guy who pleads guilty after you gets a sentence 20% shorter
>Get out
>Attitudes towards weed are changing
>Two former presidents, at least, smoked the good good in college
>Pineapple Express is released
>Etc.
>Laws get passed to legalize in several jurisdictions
>You're excited, this is something you know how to do and now you can do it legi-
>Wait, there are super specific laws about who can grow and sell
>You have to have a facility with CCTV
>A limited number of licenses are given out
>Oh, and you definitely can't do it if you're a felon
>Well, at least you can smoke
>Go to pick up some one day
>The guy who owns the place is the college kid you gave tips to when he came to get a dimebag off campus
>He dropped out but now he's rolling in it, even when he's giving a huge percentage of his profits to the businessman who's bankrolling the whole operation and is friends with the state rep who helped the legalization bill get passed
>You smile and dap and are on your way
>Get home
>Roll and light up
>Shit's weak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>excuses

If you can't get a job get on welfare. That's the reason it's there. Don't sell drugs.

While on welfare, educate yourself. The internet exists, use it. Plenty of skills available online.

If you had agency and an IQ over 90 you could find a job or some other legal way to make money.

Also, the reason blacks get stiffer sentences is because they're usually repeat offenders.

>You can't sell drugs legally because you're a criminal because you sold drugs
Begging the question.

There're a host of reasons black teens have trouble finding jobs. It's not all the employers' fault but it's not all the kids' either. Society just doesn't value black youth enfranchisement.

Also there're studies that control for repeat offenses and there's still a drastically significant disparity

>There're a host of reasons black teens have trouble finding jobs.
I would imagine competition from the spics is one of them, along with stupidity and a bad attitude.

It must really suck to be born a nigger.

>Cops pull you over as you're driving 8 miles above the speed limit

Daily reminder that this would have never happened if the cops didn't run your license place and noticed that your "sealed record" popped up.

I routinely drive 15-20 over and never get stopped.
Feels good being white:
youtube.com/watch?v=eUeZI4vyagg

I live in a mostly white town and if you have a (recent) drug arrest or a significant record, they will probably stop you for some bullshit reason because it's a potential easy arrest. Color is irrelevant. I used to run with trouble makers when I was younger and it happened all of the time to them.

cool story man

>Hiring discrimination
>Huge amount of hires are by personal reference, if you don't know anyone they won't hire you, this is doubly so for teenagers
>Transportation: parents are working/in jail/otherwise absent, no money for a car, public transit takes hours, all the jobs are on the non-black side of town

All of those could also apply to poor Whites.

you dont learn by mistakes do you?

Oh wow, you get a long sentence when you have priors. Oh wow, no one wants to hire a criminal.

This whole thing is a fairy tale. Guess what: 95% of people in prison on a drug charge are serving a concurrent sentence for a non-drug charge.

>blacks
>hiring discrimination

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, no. There's literally quotas put in place to favor hiring blacks. If anything, it's discriminatory to those who aren't black.

>>Be a black teenager

Stopped right there. Niggers need to go back to Africa, they have no place in a society created by and for Europeans.

>Tinfoil-tier un-truths
Kay son.

It can and does, just less so.

>created by Europeans
Kektoinfinity

>>Be a black teenager

Thats where you messed up.

Try harder in the next life will ya?

Why? I hire black teens all the time. You're living in a pretend world.

Or perhaps you're referring to a black teen dressed as a thug, acting like a moron? In that case, the problem is not his skin color. It's him and his culture.

>be a black teenager
>learn to speak coherently
>ivy leagues and media corportions fight each other to the death to enlist you
>see Don Lemon
>.
>.
>profit

And your appraisal of a black teen is definitely never biased, I suppose.