I'm 12, why is Trump arming Saudi Arabia?

I'm 12, why is Trump arming Saudi Arabia?

Hoping they'll be an ally when shit hits the fan with russia, NK, and China.

fake news

were's that pic from?????
Trump ILLUMINATI confirmed!!!1!1

The more weapons there are in circulation in the world, the safer we'll all be.

MOOOODS

I still don't understand the context but its so funny

They have a metric shit ton of oil. We got in good with them because 1) We weren't an imperial power like Britain and 2) We provided the expertise to propel the royal family from goat fuckers to the richest people on the planet.

We stay nice to them because them doing fuckery to the world's oil supply would really fuck up our economy like in the 70s, and also we want them to invest all that oil money back into US securities.

I'm just trying to follow Trumps logic, he slammed the Clinton Foundation for accept Saudi Money and blamed them for 9/11, now we're gonna give them a "Good Deal" on American Weapons?

it's 5D chess

as saudi arabia continues to destablize the middle east .. it will create many military jobs to clean up the mess in the future

the worst kinds of Christians collaborate with the worst kinds of Muslims and the worst kinds of Jews

this makes 99% of people fucking miserable and easy to control

The world is absolutly CORRUPT! Be a good guy, get a girlfriend and get kids, don't follow Sup Forumss & israels degeneracy

There is no following Trump's logic. He was right. The Clinton was a slush fund to accept money from countries looking to get in good with the Clintons. To be fair, the foundation did spend it on charity.

The Saudis were responsible for 9/11. Going back to the 90s, the intelligence services were following the trail back but got stymied again and again because the trail led back to Saudi Arabia and they weren't allowed to look too close there because they were valued allies.

Saudi Arabia is the source of Wahhabist ideas and also the source of the money radials are using the fight. Bosnia, Chechnya, Afghanistas, Sudan, Indonesia, all the places, the Saudis have funded mosques that are hard right Wahhabi and shocker, spoiler alert, their followers start fighting and blowing shit up.

The only thing keeping a lid on Saudia Arabia is the royal family and their secret police. If the royal family falls through revolution, the whole fucking place will explode into Syria like violence. We can't let the world's largest oil reserve fall into dissarry like that. So we fund the shit goat fuckers they call royalty.

Back to Trump though. All that shit he said was true, but none of it mattered. He was just saying it to throw shit against the wall. He never thought he would win. He never thought he would have to actually govern and have real policies. And now that he does, he's mostly falling back on neocon bullshit from right wing think tanks.

Have to protect our favorite gas station.

We have to have an ally in the area and they are the most logical choice

It's very likely that most if not all the weapons Saudi Arabia buys are going to be built regardless of whether they are sold to someone or not.
It's just cutting losses.
That the weapons may or may not find their way to unsavory organizations isn't important.

Because Saudi Arabia is our friend.

Dont be friends with Iran or Russia, and your life will be much easier

>jew detected

Okay we're on the same page. I agree that he's right, Saudi money is never clean money, I just didn't think he'd blatantly back track this hard after coming across as a "shoot from the hip" kind of guy.

back to Sup Forums mouth breather

I'm surprised that his patriotic supporters want our Middle Eastern ally to be the conspirators of 9/11

is that really the best you got? either you are a literal jew or you are just a shitposting fucktard. I will let you figure it out

Thank's mate, trying to live it day by day

You instantly got disregarded the second you mentioned Jews.

are you the JIDF? fucking kek you are pathetic. you really think that muslims and/or chirstianfags are the problem but jews are blameless?
I am going to revert back to my last post, you are a FUCKTARD

>why is Trump arming Saudi Arabia?
because they have money
and they're spending it on arms
and they're spending it on trump real estate

The only problem I see right now are muslims. You are the one who brought up religion to begin with. Now back to Sup Forums with you. Shoooo

Someone explained the consequences of pissing off Saudi Arabia to him.

>religion belongs on Sup Forums
you are a fucktard, again.
>you are the one who brought up religion to begin with
yes my post stated very clearly that the problem was the "worst kinds of ____ (insert muslim, jew, and/or christian)"... you know the Abrahamic religions that more than HALF OF THE FUCKING WORLD ADHERE TO

YOU started crying like a scared little bitch when you read "jews" and even worse you are defending jewish propaganda by saying the only problem is muslims but not looking in a fucking mirror first. you are helpless baby bitch boy

Ha love the pic OP

we are allied

>The Saudis were responsible for 9/11.
assholes with money in saudi arabia, not the saudis

There are israeli trolls here who defend they murder state at any cost. If you are a man, proud of your nation, KICK THESE ASSHOLES OUT. They infiltrated your parlament. Almost all politicians now are israeli supporter.

>Assholes with money
I will tell you who are the terrorist of manchester
= Trump, Netanjahu, Minister May, Merkel

Money and by knocking back developed countries they can keep them from making infrastructure.

hey, Merkel is cool, don't blame her

He's more of a "shoot from the crotch" kinda guy, tbh

Why are rightists so desperate to lick asses? Putin's wasn't enough?

Because the bad muslims are those without billions in oil money.

Make me.

They prefer strong, manly men.

The assholes with money ARE the Saudis. Literally the house of Saud. They named the country after the royal house.

The ones on top are in power, the thousands of other princes are still shitty rich but have no power. They express that in different ways, but one of them is by spreading Wahhabi islam to the world.