If this Syrian girl was on your doorstep, would you really turn her away?

If this Syrian girl was on your doorstep, would you really turn her away?

Are you that heartless?

I wouldn't answer the door to begin with.

Yes.

I'd take the dog

fpbp

The dog could stay, but she has to go back

That's a gypsy you fucking liar. I'd build a flamethrower and Smaug that bitch

Why would I turn her away when theres a perfectly good oven behind me?

No, because she's a child.
I would turn her 28 years old healthy father away so he can fight instead of running away like a pussy.

>The dog could stay, but she has to go back

Same. Every dog and cat I've owned was a stray/feral that just showed up.

I'd rape her.

Yes

Yes

guess tokelau is on the list of rare flags to never visit

That is a cute pupper, looks like a total fucking bro.

yes.

>So Progressive

Tokelau more like tokin' lau cause you must be fuckin high bro, that's fugged up.

>Answering the door

I'd take the tire

The one guy with the computer is a degenerate pedophile...not all Tokelau n's guys!

Lol. How's that TLD business going, nigga?

Just really really sexually deprivated

I think its like 20% of our GDP

Just a bit sexually deprivated mate

I had to look up your country, is it a vacation spot or one of those islands that are forbidden for tourists? Who are you?

Are all people of Tokealu sexually deprivated?

hmmm I don't think I have this flag

I could probably make some money with her fresh pussy

I'd call the cops and tell them to bring her somewhere safe. Imagine if someone found out I'm in the possession of a little girl all alone. That's just sketchy as fuck.

But if there was some outreach program where I was told to house her I still wouldn't do it. She'd probably unlock the doors at night and let in her family to come rob me

It's not forbidden but no one in their right mind comes here,so not much tourism

keep the dogger, call ICE for girl

That's clearly a boy, I can see it's marbles

user, if this Syrian youth showed up on your doorstep, would you cruelly turn him away?

Where do you even have room for an internet?

Buy her an economy class seat to Tokelau

many on this site would prefer if she was an animated japanese girl instead so they can jack it to her

bitch go back to your country and grab an ak

Nice

I'd ask how the fuck she made it hours into the Canadian bush on foot. something fishy going on there, and you can bet fucking Trudeau's behind it.

lolita sex slave!

Look at this poor 13 year old child, he's been homeless for so long he hasn't been able to shave.

Someone shelter this troubled youth!

>girl

You can clearly see a set of balls on it but sure, I'd take that pupper

I'd probably call the necessary authorities desu senpai

>rare flag
>this shithole has fishing pigs

That's bad ass.

It literally depends on her age and how cute she is.

I wuld allow a cute 8yo Syrian girl in my house with no problem.

Yes

No need to take him in personally.
That explonation would actually worked here and the state will give him evrything he needs, even put him in public school with other "children his age"

Why yes I would, us in Canada are very welcoming of Syrian refugees.

Canadians love the refugees!

b a s e d

NÃO TEM PÃO VELHO

>

No. Unless most so called "children" i know this one is a child. Then i would feed her a bowl of eggs

>can never unsee the cumstains on that one furfags "snout"

I'd fuck her hard in the ass, and if she were 9 or older, in her tight dry little cunny too.

THEN I'd turn her away.

She has parents. They will provide for her. I can keep the dog.

Where the fuck is this country

Yup - she can go live in Saudi Arabia or Indonesia where she can live with other non-White muslims

If that girl showed up on my doorstep, I'd suspect that she was either screening houses for robbery or she's being used by cops to bait pedophiles.

Either way, there's no way she's getting in.
I'd call child protective services and make sure she's taken under custody and tell my neighbour to watch my house for robbers.

That girl is not Syrian. The image is a stock photo and the girl could be from anywhere from India to Pakistan.

If she showed up on my doorstep I would help her. But she is not on my doorstep.

Not White, so not my problem. My compassion starts and ends within my race.

Also, I need tires.

This.

See I won't even make a French joke.
Fuck.

this

Yes.
Yes.
Next.

I wouldn't turn him away, I'd turn him in.

Literally this. Homeowner here. If I'm not expecting anyone and my doorbell rings, I don't answer that shit.

That dog looks like the kind of one that you feed once and he follows you around for the rest of his life

Considering I live on 300 acres of land, no one will be on my door step unless I know them, if not we have some serious problemso, I would call cops have her ass taken off my property but BUT I would take the dog in and take him to the VET ASAP

America should only take in 18+ Syrian men.

The doctor said you shouldn't be burning people inside tires, It's bad for your lungs, Pablo Mendonza.

>would you really turn her away?
This girl doesn't share her food with this good dog, so why should I?
The evolutionary difference is about the same....

Look at that mad chav squat!!!

this desu

how many refugees are you housing, OP???

fucking hypocrite