MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

>MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

The west needs to crash and reboot.

Getting a tattoo of a tv show or movie is already retarded as fuck, but if the tv show/movie is terrible I don't even know what to say. Just incredible.

>get a tattoo of your """"favorite movie"""" before it is even released and before you even see it

TATTOOCEPTION

If you want a Joker tattoo, just go with the ones he has, not with the whole fucking photo.

i guess he was banking on leto's joker being as popular as ledger's

I know right I got the Damaged forehead tattoo just yesterday.

>I would like the word 'Damaged' written on my forehead, cause I'm all messed up y'know?

>adds random green shit in the background
>can't be bothered to darken around the eyes

What a talentless pleb.

>getting a tattoo of a guy with tattoo

We must go deeper.

>10 years later
>still regarded as the worst joker ever
>Emperor Trump passes an ordinance saying all people who have Suicide Squad tattoos must be detained and put into FEMA camps
>2 years laters the Leto People struggle with hunger, disease, and dehydration
>Supreme Leader Trump decides to put them out of their misery
>ship them out to the Middle East to fight ISIS, which has now taken over the entire Eastern Hemisphere
>The Leto people fail and those captured suffer terrible, painful deaths for having shit taste in movies
>ISIS prevails and Trump suffers a massive heart attack and dies, bringing the American people to mass hysteria
>ISIS takes this opportunity to invade and take over the Western Hemisphere
>Islam dominates world wide
>Suicide Squad 2: Limajd Allah, directed by Ben Affleck

tatoos are retarded in the first place.

really fucking blows my mind how people think this is a good idea

>most of these people got it before it even came out
>most don't even read comics
>most don't even know who jared leto is outside of being the joker for 7 minutes in a shit flick
>most get it on their arms for some reason, which is full on fucking retarded
>they're so shallow and dense that they can't think of a single other thing they're passionate about to get on their body
>this movie will be forgotten as fast as capeshit flicks like thor dark world or the hulk ones
>the fact that most tattooists actually refuse to do this picture out of pride and pity for the person getting it shows just how fucking cringey it is
>sitting there in the chair, not being self aware enough that the person doing the ink is probably laughing internally at your stupid ass mistake and probably scamming you by upping the price by 100% because he knows you're too fucking retarded to figure it out

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Sup Forums leave

>>most don't even know who jared leto is outside of being the joker for 7 minutes in a shit flick

woah there buddy i watched that dallas buyers club because it got an oscar so I know my taste is top tier

Leto Defence League has posted

I never understood portrait tattoos. Logos and text are fine, but portaits? I mean why would you want to carry someone else's face on your body? Well, I think it's understandable if it's a loved one, but Jared Leto? Fucking really?

is that CIA?

>even a retard has a gf
goodbye

Why do literally all downies look the same? Black, asian, white downies are so fucking similar.

because they have downs, user.

Getting a tattoo is already retarded
it is very vulgar and for whore and trash

Go back to your church, or mosque, or whatever the fuck you pray to your dictator in.

CIA is in 5 minutes of DKR
Joker is in 7 minutes of SS

I'm not saying that for religious purposes but because there is nothing more plebeian in this world.

sorry user but, tattoos are evidence of bad decision making skills and 99% of people will think of you differently for putting ink on your skin, not because some evil authority is compelling them to but because you yourself are untrustworthy

upvoted

why? and where?

shit he's gonna regret that once he actually sees the movie

>recast rumors

>thinking any tat is a good idea.

only fucking leftist scum who lack the ability to think logically get tats.